Hypnosis

I've experimented quite a bit with altered states of mind, meditation, self hypnosis or otherwise, I used to use self hypnosis specifically for things like achieving a sort of passive lucid dream but also controlling heart rate, time dilation and some memory control.

One thing I'd say when it comes to techniques is don't follow them rigidly, if something feels wrong or uncomfortable change it, mix and match until you find something that works, I'd honestly recommend having a trained hypnotist put you under the first time so that you understand where the trance state is because once you've found it you need to remember it, create specific tools to find it; I personally use "loops", repeating sequences of the same numbers over and over often paired with a specific visualization, the more times you use one specific tool or method for achieving the trance state the easier it becomes.

Once you've found the trance state then its up to you, experiment and explore.

One thing I'd recommend though is to construct somewhere safe, a point which you can place bring yourself back to no matter what and a place that you can expand out from again, I personally use an endless black ocean beneath an overcast black night sky, whatever place you choose, whether real or fictional must be real for you in that moment. You need to feel it, carpet against your feet, wind against your face, the sound of the radio in the room gently in the background, the rustling of wind, the smell, everything. Immerse yourself entirely.

I've personally managed to reach the black ocean a few times during sessions, though never specifically through meditation alone.

I've purposefully glossed over alot so if anyone wants me to elaborate just shout.
 
This might be me! Are there examples of the split focus method somewhere like youtube that you know of?

Ultimately, I would like to bring focus and discipline into my thought pattern too.

I don't have a good youtubes direction to point you in, but one of the more effective constructs for me has been "as X happens, Y happens as a result" Starting with obvious ones, like, "as your breath slows your feet feel heavier"

...but you can get much more artful, like "since your feet are so heavy it might be time to think about words which are heavy. Not because they denote heavy things, but just the sound involved, is it inherently heavy or light? Does the word 'distract' weigh more than the word elevate? While you think about this, and come up with your own words, remember to focus on the way your feet fall to either side when they're really really relaxed." I just pulled that from my ass, but basically, your brain won't keep up with all that AND it's own distractions, and that's when the person will check out one way or another.

And yes, this is SO individualized. One person will just get annoyed and leave. Another will drop. Another will just listen that much more intently.
 
Last edited:
Sorry its taken so long to reply.

So, when I say professional I don't necessarily mean a hypnotherapist, for what we want we don't really need the clinical aspects, really you want to be looking for something specifically about achieving the trance state and learning to return. My first time personally was at a class in fairly well respected occult bookstore in London, at the end of the day whether using trance for shamanic travelling or as a means to make yourself a sexual puppet it all more or less works the same way.

Now, I could run you through my personal method for achieving trance but I'm not sure it would be the most useful thing, i tend to think what holds Most people back is the mindset, not the specific method, for instance; a well known British stage hypnotist, Derren Brown, who if you are unaware of i highly recommend looking up, anyway: He once aired a show with a subliminal message that would force anyone who viewed it to become quite literally stuck to their seat, unable to get up.

For a percentage of people this worked, for plenty others it didn't and gave many mixed reactions, everyone watched the same show, same hypnotist, same everything, the only variable are the people themselves. Often I notice people tend to take hypnotism as some kind of challenge... As though its you against the hypnotist, that this is some kind of game against each other, personally I'd say perhaps think of it like sex, sure, one is on top but that doesn't mean the other person is just passive or even being forced. You're working together, self hypnosis is basically just masturbation, learning your own mind like you would your own body, exploring it.

Here's were I'm possibly going to lose you but I hope this makes sense: The world around you is simply a simulation constructed by your mind based on a collection of sensory inputs; an example: The screen you're reading this on is not capable of producing any colours other than red, green and blue and yet obviously you can see the entire assortment of colours, this reason this works because of how our minds construct colour. As a biological machine our eyes are only capable of sensing red, green and blue light, so when we see something thats purple your eyes are simply registering specific amounts of red, green or blue light and you brain shows you what it thinks that would look like, your monitor simply projects the specific amounts of red, green and blue needed to make you think you're seeing something thats purple, even though you're not.

Our world begins and ends in our minds and we often don't consider this, we are at a subconscious level controlling our own reality, trance is the point were you can interact with this, you can feel nothing as a feather is dragged over your hand because in your mind and in your reality the hand is wood, you know a feather is brushing against it but why would wood react or move?

I hope that made sense, it's been long day and I'm tired -.-
 
Last edited:
THANK YOU.

Yes I find the ones that keep me working a little are better. Ones I Do NOT like are ones that have you count down from 100 and join in with you and then they start skipping or messing up numbers. It makes me feel uneasy. I can count down numbers and think my own crud, so the counting down is only marginally occupying, but the wrongfooted ness of skipping numbers etc, makes me feel ...untrusting. :eek:

Ok, well I'm glad I didn't go into my exact method then XD I start at 300
 
No worries, same happened here, gave up for a few days and came back to it, need the right headspace sometimes to discuss specific topics
 
I have always been so interested in erotic hypnosis. I'm hoping a man will try it out on me one day.
 
i have been hypnotized several times in the past, and for what it's worth i never understood why i was so easy to put under--i thought i would be too strong-willed and too skeptical for the process to work. i but since i've discovered my submissive side, i can see why it was so easy for me to be controlled that way, even in a clinical setting. i both wanted and needed to be controlled. i absolutely loved it.

also, i would say that the dreamy trance-like state of clinical hypnosis is a lesser version of what my dom can do to me on a regular basis. especially when we're on the phone and he's telling me what he's doing to me in some dark basement, it's a transcendental mindfuck where i feel i'm in one place but i also believe i'm in another.

and then he makes me cum with a word. the clinical has nothing on the erotic.
 
Last edited:
Wow.
and when a guy is finished with you and moves on to his next fuck toy...and he puts a hypnotic lock on you so you NEVER cum again...will that be erotic...will you love being absolutely controlled?

And when you tire of not ever being able to cum again and seek out a professional hypnotist to undo his lock...and it is discovered that he used an ongoing hypnotic inducement to reinforce your lock for a lifetime until you found a clinical hypnotist to help you get rid of the anchor/signal that prevents you from cumming...what will your opinion of the clinical be then. Of the erotic?
Hmmmm

Playing with fire...when you get burned...will the scars show?? :cattail: meow
 
I would love to be hypnotised by a woman and give her control over my orgasms! The thought of being able to cum without touching myself is extremely erotic. Then there is the added taboo of maybe doing where someone else might see!!!
Imagine how much more enjoyable a dinner with the in-laws would be if your other half could make you hard as a rock with one word, drive you crazy with lust with another, and with another, have you shoot your load in your pants!!!

God, I have a perverted mind. Isn't it great???
 
I wish I didn't live in he middle of nowhere. I'd love to get hypnotized and have a special word for orgasms that I could share with my special one.
 
Wow.
and when a guy is finished with you and moves on to his next fuck toy...and he puts a hypnotic lock on you so you NEVER cum again...will that be erotic...will you love being absolutely controlled?

And when you tire of not ever being able to cum again and seek out a professional hypnotist to undo his lock...and it is discovered that he used an ongoing hypnotic inducement to reinforce your lock for a lifetime until you found a clinical hypnotist to help you get rid of the anchor/signal that prevents you from cumming...what will your opinion of the clinical be then. Of the erotic?
Hmmmm

Playing with fire...when you get burned...will the scars show?? :cattail: meow

While nothing is impossible, this is kind of a long-shot scenario. She also didn't say anything about him locking or anchoring anything, so why would you assume that everyone out there IS an idiot?
 
I wish I didn't live in he middle of nowhere. I'd love to get hypnotized and have a special word for orgasms that I could share with my special one.

In my experience sharing hypnosis with someone special can help bring you closer to them even if they are farther away. Whether it's on Skype or voice it can make those intimate conversations with your partner feel much closer.
 
Pretty sure hypnosis has given me the desire for pegging. I once was put under by a domme (online) who knew I liked bondage and chastity. She used those two things to set the scene and then went to pegging and described how it would feel. Ever since then stories and images about pegging, dildos and strapons give me a hard on.
 
Pretty sure hypnosis has given me the desire for pegging. I once was put under by a domme (online) who knew I liked bondage and chastity. She used those two things to set the scene and then went to pegging and described how it would feel. Ever since then stories and images about pegging, dildos and strapons give me a hard on.

You probably always had that desire, but the feeling of it under hypnosis likely made it more real and brought it more into your awareness and now you really want it. All the desires I've found while under are things that were always a part of me but I just didnt know it until it was brought to the surface.
 
I don't think one can be made to orgasm underhypnosis...but interesting comments
 
Back
Top