Do they know???

None of my work colleagues or other friends have any idea about our bondage sessions. Our daughter knows though!
 
Everybody knows, because I no longer hide it. Very few people know the depth and intensity of our relationship.
 
I'm positive some suspect because you can't miss the new daily neck 'jewelry' but no details or anytjing other than tongue in cheek questions. Our oldest definitely knows... He has a knowledge of symbols and I swear despite the adamant denials has looked into kinky things himself...
 
One of my former co-workers is also involved in D/s, so, he spotted my 'owned' ring pretty quickly. My parents are vaguely aware and don't care. There are some kinksters in my social circles offline, and even those who aren't active participants, are aware of D/s anyway.
 
no one knows.
maybe some people online or here, but no close friends
almost wish I could share and who knows they might be also
 
Not any friends or family. I have only recently dipped my toes into the bdsm world. At some point it would be nice to share with one or two people. Really not sure how one starts that conversation... tips gratefully received :)
 
Yes, my bestie knows and a few others. Smazing that they come to me for sec sdvice because to them i am adventurous. (I just feel most like me when i am serving and submitting to the will of a Dom)
 
No. I have a semi-public job in the private sector. Thus my private indulgences must remain private. It's an unfortunate reality. :(
 
Only my best friend is aware, otherwise everyone else is oblivious.
 
All family knows on my side and OH's sister/brother in law are aware also. Close friends all know and most friends/colleagues are aware because I don't have this useful filter thingy that stops me giggling at the wrong jokes and smirking at certain words while I'm talking to them. I believe a fair amount of assumption has gone on!
 
the only real life friend who knows is my friend/ ex who i discovered it with. Sometimes I think its the only reason we're still in contact, the ability to discuss it with someone I know on a face to face level.
 
Not everything

Most everyone does not have a clue.
My wife knows I like to be submissive in the bedroom sometime.
Which came to a shock to her because she never pictured me giving up control
and when I told her I wanted her to wear a strap on.. I still don't think she believes me.
a few friends know from having short talks here and there. I would say. "I like a women
to take the lead. Be confident. but that's as far as I go.

To me I enjoy the secrets.
I like being in a room of people and know that none of them could picture the things I'm into
The secrets are hot
 
To "them" I am one of the most polite, respectful, straight laced guy you will every meet... so only those who have known me intimately would know..
 
This is nothing that we have to be ashamed. I talk to everybody that is interesting in this or in something else about sex. I like to share my view an everything I know. I have to tell you that a lot of people have different fetishes, but they are just scared to put it out. I am not...because it s fun ;)
 
They don't know. They think I am an upright man that takes care of business and no doubt goes home to a loving family and watches CSI reruns. They've no idea that I keep her in my basement when she steps out of line so I can give her every inch of my love while she learns the submission is the most beautiful of states.

But not in the world. I'm just a stand up guy doing stand up things.
 
they have no idea at all... the world i live in is exquisitely, painfully buttoned-up.

i do sometimes wonder if anybody notices what he does to me. i've caught glimpses of myself in mirrors after he's laid me bare and i look so flushed and raw and wet-eyed. that doesn't go away over time. he's got his hooks in me and that bliss is all over my body and face. i want them to see me and wonder. they'd never fucking believe it.
 
Back
Top