share your fantasies and desires

Darlingmara...

one of my bigger secrets: i can't orgasm without thinking about being raped. i've been with nice men who actually loved me, but it didn't make a difference. to cum, i still have to fantasize about being violated and forced to perform against my will. i felt horribly guilty about it for a long time.

i don't really feel so bad about it anymore and i guess there are other people out there who are into the same sort of things?... it's liberating accepting yourself even when the people around you would never get it.

anyway... my fantasy. i am so hung up on the idea of being bound and restrained, getting passed around from man to man while the others watch. i get off on the idea of being the object of someone else's pleasure. the thought of being completely dependent on someone else's will and having no control over what happens to your body is scary, but it gets me wet to think about it

Don't worry, dreams and fantasies are seldom politically correct. We all have them. It's part of being human...
 
My fantasy is to have a woman treat me as a lesbian lover. Touch me the tenderness and passion I touch her with, open herself completely to me, hold me and hug me as tightly and compassionately as she wants to be held. Slip into a nice hot oil filled bath, wash, bath and shave one another. Then see what the rest of our lives hold in store.
 
I've recently (last six months or so) have had a recurring fantasy of getting my hands on a skier/snowboarder after a day on the slopes. Tearing off her snow suit and getting at her sweating/aromatic body.
 
One of my fantasies is being tied up to a long peg with my arms tied at the top while my feminine body dangles in air waiting to be punished by anything as long as I can squirm and moan. The fantasy I want to happen though involves me sleeping in my bed in cute boyshorts and a friend if mine come in through the window and tie me up some while I'm asleep and for him to start pounding me and telling me how much he's wanted me and to plow my booty and stab the back of my throat. And when he throat fucks me I cry a little because his cock is too big and I can just imagine making a mess everywhere >_<
 
My most common recurring fantasy has always been of me standing or kneeling, both of my arms spread and tied up on each wrist. He is standing over me, belt or whip in hand, and bearing down on me so aggressively that I am truly fearful. He speaks to me in a way that it reaches the depths of my soul because he understands me, completely. He beats me until I have reached the point where he senses that I can't take anymore, and then he commands me, urges me on, to take more and more, because it's for him and it pleases him for me to do so.

I have also always had captive fantasies, much more so when I was a young girl, that entailed a lot of physical violence and humiliation, mistreatment, and being used as a sex slave, so to speak.
 
femdom

Having my wife have control over our sex. Being told when and if I am allowed to cum, having certain days of the year i can cum like maybe 4 days. Wearing a cock cage so I can't touch my cock at all. My cock would be considered her toy and no longer belonging to me. In public always tell her when I see a guy I would do. Go to a guy strip club with her and have to tip them. And so more to mention but all revolve around Her having control.
 
I'm a typical internet lurker. A total straightlace in real life...whereas my my fantasies involve being dominated, forced to take a man deep in my throat, choke on him, submit to him, be treated roughly, fucked so hard I scream...but then be soothed and treated nicely, and have him do it all again tomorrow.

I don't really tell anyone at all about this side of me, and I wish I could explore it more in real life, but don't see how that could happen.

Why not? I have a bean bag chair /I'll tie your wrists to your knees, on your back, blindfold you & tease you till you beg to cum!!
 
Right now I just want BigDaddy's cock downmy throat and in my sissy cunt till he fully fills both my cunt and mouth. Mmmm just thinking about it is making me drip
 
I'd have to say my biggest fantasy would be to have someone who would be my total slave to do anything and everything I command. Who wouldn't want that?
 
one of my bigger secrets: i can't orgasm without thinking about being raped. i've been with nice men who actually loved me, but it didn't make a difference. to cum, i still have to fantasize about being violated and forced to perform against my will. i felt horribly guilty about it for a long time.

i don't really feel so bad about it anymore and i guess there are other people out there who are into the same sort of things?... it's liberating accepting yourself even when the people around you would never get it.

anyway... my fantasy. i am so hung up on the idea of being bound and restrained, getting passed around from man to man while the others watch. i get off on the idea of being the object of someone else's pleasure. the thought of being completely dependent on someone else's will and having no control over what happens to your body is scary, but it gets me wet to think about it

Ahhh snap!! Exactly the same. With vanilla partners I've always had to shut my eyes and imagine being raped, or one of mine for a long time was being a waitress at a poker night, really seedy place and the guy running it would just offer my services to the others while people just watched and commented on me in degrading ways, getting passed about. Similar things to that. I felt bad about it for ages, it's the only thing that would work but now i just accept it and embrace it. It's good to know someone else has had a very similar experience!
 
life fantasy

In a relationship where to the public... ur the sweet happy couple. In public I hold her hand... open doors for her. Treat her like a lady wants 2 b treated.
In private she is my WILLING cumslut who gives me control to live out both our fantasies & needs. Trat her like the sex object she craves to be
 
Non-consent, humiliation, degradation, all part of the fetishes I love. Definitely more of a fantasy at the moment but maybe one day I can try them again in reality.

What I desire right now that's in reach is being deep-throated, which I might be able to squeeze in before going out later. If he wants it ;)
 
My desire is to find an online person who shares my kinks and need to play. The chemistry has to be there, the shared interests, sure... but more importantly is the understanding that it is just mutual play. So tired of being stalked.
 
My fantasy goes something like this...

I'm traveling for work and in a local bar, when this smoking hot babe in stiletto boots with super tight fitting leather pants approaches me. You're looking a little timid she says to me. I do tend to be a bit shy, I reply. She says:That's ok I like my men meek and submissive. How would you like to submit to my teasing and controlling ways? Eager, I reply: I would like that as long as it doesn't involve too much pain. Oh I think you will need a good spanking and I might need to stretch out your anus a bit. Now I'm hard as a rock so I agree to go back to her place.

Back at her place, she undresses me and puts me in a bean bag chair with restraints for my wrists. She then proceeds to go through a session of tease and denial of about an hour. She then releases me, but makes me lay across her lap and she spanks my ass hard. She then bends me over a table and cuffs me to the Sidon the table. She walks away and returns wearing a 10" strap on dildo. She makes me suck her dildo and then lubes my ass up until I'm good and ready. She fucks my ass hard until I orgasm like a a cum slut. She then lays me on the bed and rides my erection until I cum and she is pleased with me.
 
Back
Top