Men who love their nipples sucked

sometimes my wife wants me to lay on my side, my arms framing my breasts, so they become fuller, then she gives them a massage, which already is a huge turn-on, and then suckles me until I am completely helpless with arousal...and then she squeezes her boobs around my throbbing cock, well knowing, that I can't hold back then for long...she loves it when I am entirely at her mercy...mhhhhhh

oh my...that is a nice and arousing scenario...

I wish somebody would caress my breasts right now...gently...or somebody would watch them or my videos...getting aroused by them...:eek:
they feel so full and sensitive...in need of tenderness and soft lips...:rose:

I not only love to have them sucked, but for her to bite them as well:devil:

I'm With You On That

I not only love to have them sucked, but for her to bite them as well:devil:

Always love to have them sucked especially the needy right one and as I get close I like to have her bite it and bite it hard....the searing pain is not noticed until some time after I cum....mmmmmm so good!

Always love to have them sucked especially the needy right one and as I get close I like to have her bite it and bite it hard....the searing pain is not noticed until some time after I cum....mmmmmm so good!

I do recall that with your right one to be overly sensitive...
Would your wife love to suckle my ones too...the way they are?

sucked, pinched, rubbed, the harder the better. I can almost cum from it

sucked, pinched, rubbed, the harder the better. I can almost cum from it

I can come close to coming too...even if I am the one giving my breasts and nips a sensual massage in front of a mirror....let alone when somebody else is doing it...

Love It

My nipples are sensitive and i can run my fingernails over them with my tee shirt on and get hard. My wife sucks my nipples while I JO and that is fantastic. Wonder how many guys love their nipples sucked and tweeked.

I get off on having my nipples sucked and tweaked . Most Sundays, my wife and I laze around in bed, with her playing with my nipples. She then sucks my nipples, vert gently at first and then with gusto as though sucking them for milk! Oh what a pleasure it is. She bites them, licks the small bumps on the areola,and squeezes the till it almost hurts. The session ends with me jacking off while sucks my nipples to a mind boggling organs. I am getting hot just thinking of it. LOL

I get off on having my nipples sucked and tweaked . Most Sundays, my wife and I laze around in bed, with her playing with my nipples. She then sucks my nipples, vert gently at first and then with gusto as though sucking them for milk! Oh what a pleasure it is. She bites them, licks the small bumps on the areola,and squeezes the till it almost hurts. The session ends with me jacking off while sucks my nipples to a mind boggling organs. I am getting hot just thinking of it. LOL
god, that sounds gorgeous...I envy you...my breasts could use more attention...right now...

I have extremely sensitive nipples. I simply adore having them sucked and coddled. Gets my cock rock hard every time.

I love to have my nipples sucked and teased. It does feel phenomenal. I have found that most women don't think to pay attention to them unless you say something.

I love to have my nipples sucked and teased. It does feel phenomenal. I have found that most women don't think to pay attention to them unless you say something.

I have extremely sensitive nipples. I simply adore having them sucked and coddled. Gets my cock rock hard every time.

thank god I am not alone....women should become more aware of sensitive male breasts and nips...agreed....

thank god I am not alone....women should become more aware of sensitive male breasts and nips...agreed....

oh, I am aware of it...which is why I fel so strangely attracted by your postings and videos...

i kinda like it, it is one of those things that is a sure turn on (boner guarantee?) and it feels kinda kinky and nice. on the other hand it can be a little uncomfortable, thickels a little (as in a not good way), but mostly i really enjoy it. so i guess im a "lover"?

i kinda like it, it is one of those things that is a sure turn on (boner guarantee?) and it feels kinda kinky and nice. on the other hand it can be a little uncomfortable, thickels a little (as in a not good way), but mostly i really enjoy it. so i guess im a "lover"?

I am more than a 'lover'...I am addicted to it...addicted to my breasts being played with...and I'd love to get into contact with others loving the way my breasts look...and might feel...mhhh:rose:

Oh hell yea, suck on my nipples and there is about to be a fuckin' takin' place.

They have always been super sensitive, but recently I bought a pair of Max Twist Nipple Suckers and OMFG - after about a 20 minute workout in those - you can touch my nipple and I'll blow a load

Ok so, my nipples have a direct link to my cock. If you want to get me hard instantly all you have to do is either lightly pinch or suck on them. When my wife wants me to cum while we are having sex she will pinch them really hard. That is like a switch that makes me cum hard.

Oh hell yea, suck on my nipples and there is about to be a fuckin' takin' place.

They have always been super sensitive, but recently I bought a pair of Max Twist Nipple Suckers and OMFG - after about a 20 minute workout in those - you can touch my nipple and I'll blow a load

mhhh...what is that? sounds like...well...goooooooooooooooood

Back