Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning daddies and sisters! It's going to be a beautiful day in Michigan. I hope each of you have gorgeous weather and plan to get out in it.

Hugs and kisses!! :kiss::rose:

"Good Morning INL! Lovely sleeping weather here in the (lower) Midwest - cool with thunderstorms..."

(Hugs you) "What ever you want Sis and I can bring you a tray. Time for you to curl up and get some much needed and well deserved sleep too!":rose:

Aw you're a great big sister, thank you.

Good morning daddies and sisters! It's going to be a beautiful day in Michigan. I hope each of you have gorgeous weather and plan to get out in it.

Hugs and kisses!! :kiss::rose:

I hope you were able to get out and enjoy your beautiful weather. *hugs and kisses back*

Good Morning Lovely Ladies and Divine Daddies...

Have a great Saturday.. :rose:

I hope you had a great day yourself

ACK!! :eek: Our thread ended up on page 2. LOL

Happy Monday! I'm working from home today. The contractors are banging and crashing around in the bathroom. They are gutting the room today and then will start putting it together tomorrow. By friday, it should be a new bathroom. Yay!

How is everyone doing? Sending special kisses for Peaches, RA, Hayley our sweet TT, daddy M, daddy Rj, the absent Cookie and daddy Stan, CA, and Serene. Hugs for everyone else. :kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

Happy Monday! I'm working from home today. The contractors are banging and crashing around in the bathroom. They are gutting the room today and then will start putting it together tomorrow. By friday, it should be a new bathroom. Yay!

How is everyone doing? Sending special kisses for Peaches, RA, Hayley our sweet TT, daddy M, daddy Rj, the absent Cookie and daddy Stan, CA, and Serene. Hugs for everyone else. :kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

I'm doing much better than your bathroom LOL

"Squishy booby hugs and special kisses back!!! Bathroom remodels - what fun! (Hope there is a second to use in the meantime...a long time to 'hold it' or run to the corner gas station:D) I'm just sitting here enjoying the last cup of coffee and the beautiful Fall colors...listening to the chipmunks bouncing across the roof and chattering to each other. Getting ready to pack my bags - heading off to see the SO again in the morning. :) Will be SO glad to finally get an apartment there (and a JOB) so I can stop the commute...still, just glad after four years we're still as eager to see each other as we first were - maybe more so. Love and Hugs to ALL!":kiss::heart::heart:

"By the way Daddy RJ - how's your story coming???"

Which one?

The Pearl and Private Investigator - is on hold, will more than likely redo later
The NaNoWriMo - doing a prep challenge on writing.com about it, causing me to think this story is going to be good
Redhead woman I interviewed as a character - it's coming along

Which one?

The Pearl and Private Investigator - is on hold, will more than likely redo later
The NaNoWriMo - doing a prep challenge on writing.com about it, causing me to think this story is going to be good
Redhead woman I interviewed as a character - it's coming along

"Hmmmmmm - I'm not sure what the working title was - probably the Pearl and the Private Investigator....." (Giggles) "You write like I do...I must have half a dozen different story lines going right now!"

"Hmmmmmm - I'm not sure what the working title was - probably the Pearl and the Private Investigator....." (Giggles) "You write like I do...I must have half a dozen different story lines going right now!"

It's one of the reasons that's keeping me from writing well enough to be published: Too many stories going on at once. It can work in the world of computers but not so well in literature.

The p.i. story is on a writing hiatus, concentrating on my NaNoWriMo story and the Halloween contest story more.

It's one of the reasons that's keeping me from writing well enough to be published: Too many stories going on at once. It can work in the world of computers but not so well in literature.

The p.i. story is on a writing hiatus, concentrating on my NaNoWriMo story and the Halloween contest story more.

"Okey dokey.... I'll admit - it does make FINISHING anything a certain amount of challenge - but it keeps me from getting bored;)"

"Okey dokey.... I'll admit - it does make FINISHING anything a certain amount of challenge - but it keeps me from getting bored;)"

Finishing is always a challenge for me. In college, I would start and almost finish several thesis papers before handing one in. I'd return to the unfinished ones, complete them, and sell them the following semester for good coin.

Finishing is always a challenge for me. In college, I would start and almost finish several thesis papers before handing one in. I'd return to the unfinished ones, complete them, and sell them the following semester for good coin.

"Ooooo clever! Hmmmm....where are my old....;)"

Just a good morning to all the bright eyed littlr darlings up this morning.

"Ooooo clever! Hmmmm....where are my old....;)"

When I returned to college at 25, I purposely wrote six thesis papers for my Freshman English Comp class. I kept them until the next semester and sold the five I didn't hand in for at least $200 each.

I wrote papers for Business Law, Intro to Marketing, and Psychology as well, earning enough for me to not spend my own money on lunches, dates, vacations :devil:

My son knows about it, but hasn't asked me to write him one. He's sort of like me: Enjoys the challenge of researching!

Why are so many "daddies girls" so quick to run away? If you are not that interested, that is fine, but don't ask to be messaged or emailed and never respond...

Then you are put together and fully functional? :rolleyes: LOL!! ;)

"Squishy booby hugs and special kisses back!!! Bathroom remodels - what fun! (Hope there is a second to use in the meantime...a long time to 'hold it' or run to the corner gas station:D) I'm just sitting here enjoying the last cup of coffee and the beautiful Fall colors...listening to the chipmunks bouncing across the roof and chattering to each other. Getting ready to pack my bags - heading off to see the SO again in the morning. :) Will be SO glad to finally get an apartment there (and a JOB) so I can stop the commute...still, just glad after four years we're still as eager to see each other as we first were - maybe more so. Love and Hugs to ALL!":kiss::heart::heart:

Hi Sweetie! HUGS!! I pray that something positive happens on both areas. Being with your SO has got to be a wonderful thing. Stay safe!

for me it is not about his age it is about his attitude and demeanour. That he cares for his little girland commands her. To be a good girl and take it.Hmmm it makes me wet as hell.

I agree, I once had an internet relationship with a man that was all about me being his good little girl and how it's ok to let your daddy love you and touch you and lick you. It was so fucking hot I creamed every time.

Why are so many "daddies girls" so quick to run away? If you are not that interested, that is fine, but don't ask to be messaged or emailed and never respond...

Then i'm sorry to say but they aren't daddies girls then. They just want attention. Perhaps look at the ones in here who post regularly.

Poking in very quickly to say "HI" and "Goodnight"

Hope everyone had a splendid day. :)

I hope you slept well.

Hi INL I hope you are doing well sweety.

I had a less the pleasant day. But i'll shake it off. :kiss::rose: to everyone

I definitely would love an older man taking care of me. My older husband's a sweetheart, but so often I'm taking care of him the same as our children. I'd love to have a Daddy and be his Little Princess.

Surprised

Hi everyone, I don't look in here as regularly as some, but I was surprised to find this once popular thread on the second page
Where has everyone vanished too?

I definitely would love an older man taking care of me. My older husband's a sweetheart, but so often I'm taking care of him the same as our children. I'd love to have a Daddy and be his Little Princess.

I'm closer to your age, but i could still treat you the way you desire to be treated...sending you a pm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back