The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naoko, I actually just spent a couple weeks a bit east of you. ;) Your suggestion for dealing with jetlag sounds perfect!

Oh, and it appears I've found a loophole for taking my passion business outside of N. America....

You were a bit east of me? Was it fun? Did you get to eat a cream slice?

Oooh! tell me more about the business expansion. Uh, I have 'friends' who need to know. ;)

Good afternoon one and all.
I think a coffee is needed.
It was quite cool on the bank this morning and only a very young suicidal Roach took the bait.

Good morning, HP! Cool mornings are lovely and I'm glad to hear that you managed to get a bite.

You were a bit east of me? Was it fun? Did you get to eat a cream slice?

Oooh! tell me more about the business expansion. Uh, I have 'friends' who need to know. ;)

It was a lot of fun, Naoko, but there were no cream slices involved. I was... a bit further east than that.

It's not so much a business expansion. We still don't ship outside N. America, but that doesn't mean that you can't have us ship to a friend in N. America and that person then ship to you!

*hugs* Welcome back, anna! :rose:

I think that warm grapefruit juice trick worked. That, and taking three kinds of cold medicine. I think I'm good enough to go into work, but, I'll duck out early if I think things are getting worse.

Good afternoon one and all.
I think a coffee is needed.
It was quite cool on the bank this morning and only a very young suicidal Roach took the bait.

Ah! a kamikaze roach. Did it jump straight into your matchbox? I'm cooking some fish fingers for tea if you'd like a couple?
:rose:

It was a lot of fun, Naoko, but there were no cream slices involved. I was... a bit further east than that.

It's not so much a business expansion. We still don't ship outside N. America, but that doesn't mean that you can't have us ship to a friend in N. America and that person then ship to you!

Ah, that's a shame about the cream slices. You must come West, young woman! and have a cream slice. :heart:

Is there any chance of you doing some sort of virtual party at which er, *cough cough* my 'friends' could find out about your wares?

I think that warm grapefruit juice trick worked. That, and taking three kinds of cold medicine. I think I'm good enough to go into work, but, I'll duck out early if I think things are getting worse.

I think you should also put on silk pyjamas and stay home watching your favourite DVDs. Good to hear the warm grapefruit juice works, though. Did you try it in the Salty Dog version? That sounded very excellent.
:nana:

Fish finger anyone?

*hug* Thank you, sweetie! It's good to be home.

Warm grapefruit juice? I may have to try that next time I get a cold, which... was just last week....

Ah, that's a shame about the cream slices. You must come West, young woman! and have a cream slice. :heart:

Is there any chance of you doing some sort of virtual party at which er, *cough cough* my 'friends' could find out about your wares?
Funny, I was hearing from someone else that I should head west. ;)

A virtual party would be possible. We can discuss it in PM.

*TACKLE HUG*

Erm. I mean, welcome back, sweetie... :eek:
Good holiday? :)
Oooffff!!

You forget your strength there, darling. :kiss:

It was a lovely holiday, up until I realized that I hadn't prepared for normal September weather and neglected to pack a jacket and warmer shirts.

Oooffff!!

You forget your strength there, darling. :kiss:

It was a lovely holiday, up until I realized that I hadn't prepared for normal September weather and neglected to pack a jacket and warmer shirts.

So if we hear of any short European men sporting eyepatches and a happy smile, we know who to blame...? :D

Good to have you home, honey. :rose:

So if we hear of any short European men sporting eyepatches and a happy smile, we know who to blame...? :D

Good to have you home, honey. :rose:
We know you won't be numbering among those. You know... since you aren't short. ;)

It's good go be home. *hug*

How do you know about my silk pjs, Naoko? :devil:

Well dammit, maybe I should have stayed home. Got this on the way to work.
JohnEB87 B shared "IMAG0873.jpg": https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E36DC84BBA23CC83!608&authkey=!AAIIxpcphmBAXcc&v=3
Well, that doesn't look good.

We have firms who can repair that, for a Very Modest fee.

We know you won't be numbering among those. You know... since you aren't short. ;)

It's good go be home. *hug*

Well, that doesn't look good.

Well, the good news is that I have it scheduled for first thing tomorrow morning to be fixed. Hopefully my insurance should cover it too. I just hope it doesn't get any bigger between now and then.

There's fresh coffee on the side for those in need.
Doughnuts on order.
:)

Mmm! sounds good to me. :heart:

John, that windscreen does look narsty. See, I told you you should have stayed home lounging about in silk pyjamas. (I know everything - cuz I am a mom. :devil:)

Mmm! sounds good to me. :heart:

John, that windscreen does look narsty. See, I told you you should have stayed home lounging about in silk pyjamas. (I know everything - cuz I am a mom. :devil:)

Looks like I'm calling out today. :( Still got the appointment to get the windshield fixed, then will stay the rest of the day in bed with my silkey pjs. :devil: Cause, you know, it's far too warm for my flannel ones. ;)

Looks like I'm calling out today. :( Still got the appointment to get the windshield fixed, then will stay the rest of the day in bed with my silkey pjs. :devil: Cause, you know, it's far too warm for my flannel ones. ;)

Mmm, it is kind of hot in here. :devil: Fresh coffee, huh? And silk pyjamas. I might lounge around here watching the action for a little while ....
:cathappy:

Mmm, it is kind of hot in here. :devil: Fresh coffee, huh? And silk pyjamas. I might lounge around here watching the action for a little while ....
:cathappy:

I hope you're enjoying the view. :devil:

LOL, I just remembered that GTA 5 came out today. I sure hope they don't think that's the reason I'm calling in sick. :p

At least I got that chip repaired. Now time to slip under the covers and sip some tea or warm grapefruit juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back