Welcome to Litster Towers....

*enters the lobby with several design plans in my arms. immediately claims one of the couches*

hello, everyone. i'm sorry i'm late. long...long day. how are you all? does anyone need anything? a snack from the kitchen? a load of laundry done? hot rock massage?
 
*enters the lobby with several design plans in my arms. immediately claims one of the couches*

hello, everyone. i'm sorry i'm late. long...long day. how are you all? does anyone need anything? a snack from the kitchen? a load of laundry done? hot rock massage?

I could use a nice long chat with my favorite Litster :)
 
and if a Mule nuzzles up to you.. he's just looking for sugar cubes..

smack him on the snout and he will wander off to other pockets... :D

LOL. I think Mule's looking in the wrong place, wrong decade and wrong country then.
The Sugarcubes had split by the early/mid 90s.

** Jett, enough with the obscure music trivia already **

Hi everyone. I think I'm ahead of you by a ways (GMT +10), so I'm going to catch a few ZZZs before games night. :)
 
*enters the lobby with several design plans in my arms. immediately claims one of the couches*

hello, everyone. i'm sorry i'm late. long...long day. how are you all? does anyone need anything? a snack from the kitchen? a load of laundry done? hot rock massage?

Hugs for the design plans, Respy. They're great thanks. :heart:
 
*wanders in, picks up mail from lobby.. pushes the "up" button on the elevator.. tosses all the mail in the recycle bins*

sighs... I think a swim is in order.

*leaves note on door for anyone looking for me*
 
Padded?
Inflatable-Twister.jpg


Or Old School?
pic95909_md.jpg
 
Hi, lexie!

I need help with making room for the board...which will be padded! Thank you VisualExplorer.

Whew, I'm glad this thing came with an electric pump. Blowing it up by mouth would definitely have delayed the activities.
It's ready to go!
Inflatable-Twister.jpg
 
Hello everyone...do you need an extra large sized spinner for the game tonight?

http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ1C6TeAcW8JA2Yk5Onu6U-6NV9dy5OxuZ4kQW5PTMKI_fpUZbXg​

I will be back in in a bit...
 
*comes in carrying several trays of food for the get-together* Wow, looks like things are almost ready here!
 
*writing out the rules*

VisualExplorer : thank you for bringing the padded game board.

Lily and lexie : thank you both for helping get things out of the way.

Jenny : hi, sweetie. thank you for bringing the food! newbiebabe and mule are coming, right?

PJ : hurry back, we can't really start with out you.
 
*pulls a cushion from the couch and plops down on the floor*

I thought guys were always waiting on women and here we are waiting on the guys. :)
 
Pj climbs up on the practice mat....

article-272411-1326412402_237.jpg

hmmm seems just like I remember
 
Last edited:
Nekkid Twister Rules

Disclaimer: I understand that I am responsible for my own safety.

I do not have any heart conditions that will limit my playing abilities.

In the event of an accident, I acknowledge that Litster Towers, it's owners and employees (and respeito) will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages.




PLEASE READ : The name of the game is naked twister. In order to play on the padded game board, you must be naked.


The game is simple: one player will spin the spinner and the other players will place a hand or foot on a vacant circle of the assigned color. If your knees or elbows touch the mat, or you fall onto the mat...you are DQ'd and I don't mean Dairy Queened (I wouldn't be surprised if that's a sexual position...Dairy Queened.)

Last person left on the mat wins.

Do's and Don'ts

Do be playful. We're all here to have fun, so make jokes, you can playfully touch another member as long as you don't do anything to intentionally knock them over.

Don't make harsh comments about another player's body parts. I mean it, I don't wanna have to pull out my riding crop.:mad:

Do have fun!! And good luck!
 
Back
Top