Good Morning

txsweet said:
however....i cant stay long...have to go get a contract signed....

i'll sign a pussy eating contract with you sexy, i'll eat your pussy for 16 hours straight or until your satisfied

Good morning

just taking my horse for a strole and figured id stop by...... just wanted to say you are doing a very good job with this thread

txsweet said:
ok...im gone :)

Absolutely Beautiful and sexy beyond words.. and I bet TxSweet fits you to a Tee.. would be wonderful to taste how sweet.. grin sweet dreams as you sleep sweetie :rose: :kiss:

Sweet txsweet... I loved your story about the two assholes... I'll bet you can spin a Texas size yarn or two... Even if you could'nt tell a story in an interesting fashion, that would'nt matter... Personally, I'd get lost because I would be too busy thinking,"Dang... ain't she purty!"

Hard Body

txsweet said:
mischevious eye....your very very kind....thank you.
However i bet yours is better :)

Sun Tan Guy.....you made me blush :) .,,

TS.. I would love to make you do a lot more than blush.. Damn.. you have the most incredibly perfect body... Lovely.. and thank you for sharing such beauty with us..

I looked in the "dict..ionary" and under the defination of "hardbody"..it said.. go see Txsweet!!
STG
:cool:
:rose:

Wow

So sexy to find a fellow Texan that makes a Saturday morniing even sunnier. :p

Great pixs, Your one lovely lady. Your body looks so smooth and you seem so at ese with your nudity. I love to gaze at your pixs and can hardly close a pix so I can go on to another. Please send more

awesome pics. you have such a sweet ass. if only to be the photographer so lucky.

I just saw your thread and had to tell you that you are one beautiful, sexy lady. I'm sorry that it seems things are not going the way you would like. Hope they get better for you real soon. Loved the story of the 2 assholes. When I finished reading that, i was really laughing. Well, will let you go. Just wanted to let you know how sexy and beautiful you are. Take care. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

txsweet said:
awwwwwww mischevious eye...Filly Gal....you two are sooooo sweet...thank you...you made me smile.
Sweet sweet dreams!

Great pics

thank you

DJ

Wow txsweet.....you have a VERY beautiful and erotic body ! I hope that you finally got some sleep !!

Druce

Amazing...

Honestly, I gave you a 10 out of 10. Your hotness took my breath away and blew my mind (along with another organ ;) :D )

Can I guess ur boob size?

Love Texas girls

You turn my crank, lady. More pictures, please.

i had personally written all of you a thank you to who all had responded..but as my luck would have it...my damn computer frooze up and stopped responding...so i lost it all.
I promise to go back and redo it ..until then i just wanted to say i hope everyone had a great week-end....and i hope you have sweet....

Back