Realistic cheating stories

Arrow2891

Really Experienced
Can anyone write, or know of any good realistic cheating stories? Ones where the woman cheats on her husband, has kids, a great family, he's not a bad guy, sex is great, but she still cheats on him, for some reason, and she's not a slut, or evil, she's a good person, and plus he never finds out about it.

Can anyone write this, or know of similar ones?

Last edited:
Realistic, Cheating Stories

Arrow2891 said:
Can anyone write, or know of any good realistic cheating stories? Ones where the woman cheats on her husband, has kids, a great family, he's not a bad guy, sex is great, but she still cheats on him, for some reason, and she's not a slut, or evil, she's a good person, and plus he never finds out about it.

Can anyone write this, or know of similar ones?

Soooo.....why is she cheating? What's the story?

abnd if she's so good, why doesn't she just tell him ( as in many of my stories). Lit readers will savage a wife who is mean to hubby like that. I knoww. I have written tons of LW stories. The only one that realllly got savaged was Wife's Day of Escape which dealt with cheating, rather than an open marriage. The open marriage ones tend to get a few mild negatives. " Escape" got flamed.

Last edited:
My only posted story so far is like that, where a happily married wife end up losing control and cheating. I was surprised I didn't get more negative comments than I did because I know many people hate this type of story for some reason.

I prefer this type of story more so than the kind where husband finds out and likes it or encourages the wife to sleep around. I found that if I wanted to read this story I would have to write it myself, so I did. I have been working on some follow-ups and have several stories in various stages of completion. I just don't know which one works best.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=89290

If you read it, I hope you like it. Also, feel free to suggest any directions you would like to see the story continue if you want.

Great story. I loved the wedding ring part. That was a nice touch. Hottest thing of the story.

I am a bit sorry this thread has not had more responses. I would definitely like to see more stories like the kinds described here, but unfortunately I guess most don't care for them. Oh well, maybe one more bump and it may get some more attention.

Reshbod said:
... I know many people hate this type of story for some reason. ...
My theory is that people hate it because it is too close to real life. It happens all the time, and the husband is usually the last to know. Deep down inside, men fear this happening to them. With a slut wife, or even a wimp story, they feel that they could control that situation instead of being a helpless cuckold.

snooper said:
My theory is that people hate it because it is too close to real life. It happens all the time, and the husband is usually the last to know. Deep down inside, men fear this happening to them. With a slut wife, or even a wimp story, they feel that they could control that situation instead of being a helpless cuckold.

and some people still harken to moral absolutism, feel guilty about liking Lit, so express their hycocrisy as anger

You both bring up good points that I hadn't really considered. I do admit that I wish I didn't find these stories so enjoyable. In real life, there is no bigger betrayal and there is nothing erotic about adultery. But for characters in an interesting story, I find it strangly appealing.

While I agree with the reasons that have been stated for why most aren't receptive to these kinds of stories, I think to further the idea of the subject being too close to reality for some people, is the fact that no man/woman wants to accept that he/she and the life he/she provides for his/her spouse are not enough to keep them home and happy.
I can also understand your attratcion (and my own) to these kind of stories because they are in fact, very realistic, unlike some of the more exotic erotica. More often than not in real life the man gets jealous, hurt and feels betrayed by the woman that pleases herself with another man, it is rare that he turns it into a 3-some act or wants her to "do it again" We all kid and say we'd love ta see our partners having sex w/someone else, but if the situation were staring us in the face, I don't think as many would be thrilled by it as claim they would.

xoxoxo

The Hypocrisy of It All

I agree with Snooper. I think people dislike this type of story because it's their greatest relationship fear. The strange thing is, if you ever chat on the Lit Chat site, there are tons of married people looking to cheat (and some have absolutely NO discretion or standards).

Stories are just that, stories. There's no harm to expressing a desire to cheat within a story or to read a story where someone cheats; it's kind of like dreaming in that way. Too bad people won't lighten up and remember that stories don't have to reflect reality. :eek:

JennyWrites4Fun said:
I agree with Snooper. I think people dislike this type of story because it's their greatest relationship fear. The strange thing is, if you ever chat on the Lit Chat site, there are tons of married people looking to cheat (and some have absolutely NO discretion or standards).

Stories are just that, stories. There's no harm to expressing a desire to cheat within a story or to read a story where someone cheats; it's kind of like dreaming in that way. Too bad people won't lighten up and remember that stories don't have to reflect reality. :eek:

in fact, expressing our fearsand desires helps.

Reshbod said:
My only posted story so far is like that, where a happily married wife end up losing control and cheating. I was surprised I didn't get more negative comments than I did because I know many people hate this type of story for some reason.

I prefer this type of story more so than the kind where husband finds out and likes it or encourages the wife to sleep around. I found that if I wanted to read this story I would have to write it myself, so I did. I have been working on some follow-ups and have several stories in various stages of completion. I just don't know which one works best.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=89290

If you read it, I hope you like it. Also, feel free to suggest any directions you would like to see the story continue if you want.

Great story! The only part that didn't agree with me was the "pictures" part.... I doubt a woman cheating (especially for the first time) would be so comfortable with that kind of physical evidence lying around. Just my 2 cents. But overall I loved this story!

As for the realism turning some people off, I can't imagine why that would be the case. I love realism in stories, in fact I specifically I look for it. After all, it's fiction. The beauty of fiction is that it allows you to express and enjoy erotic themes that you would never act upon or agree with in real life. Anybody who can't handle these sorts of stories just because he/she opposes these themes in r/l is really limiting him/herself and should probably lighten up a bit. :p

Amazing story

Reshblood...that was THE BEST story I have ever read on here. By far. I loved the realism! Love this topic.

Thanks, glad y'all like the story.

I agree with the part about the pictures. If I was doing it now I would have left that out. It was supposed to play a part in the follow-up story, but I haven't got around to doing it, and not sure if I will.

i like the pic aspect

I actually like the pictures part of the story. First because I'm a photographer, second because I just like kinky pics (who doesn't?), but third because it provides a reason why she would keep on seeing him.

lovescake said:
I actually like the pictures part of the story. First because I'm a photographer, second because I just like kinky pics (who doesn't?), but third because it provides a reason why she would keep on seeing him.

Well, I'm glad you liked that part. Most of the negative comments (other than the adultery part) mentioned that the picture scene was unlikely. However now that I am thinking about it again, I think I will pull out the other part I was working on and try to finish.

Thanks.

Yeah, of course, kinky pics is always a hot idea. :) However, the realism was one of my fav aspects to the whole story, and so it ends up being both a positive and negative thing, so I coulda done without it (and for me it woulda been better that way).

As for a sequel, I like stories with interesting characters. If there's anything more to be explored with her character, then I say go for it. But if it's just more of the same, then I wouldn't do it. Just my opinion on the matter. :)

Thanks again for providing the orginal link to this story. It was very good! :cool:

I have part two completed if anyone would like to see it let me know. I haven't found anyone in the Editor forum to proofread it, and I would like some feedback to see it is submit worthy.

Thanks

I am DYING to read part 2...please email me at Email addy removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Realistic Cheating

From personal experience, at the time I cheated I loved my wife, I just didn't feel wanted. At the time we had a very bad pregnancy scare and no matter what we tried (various levels of contraception) the scare was there.

We stopped touching each other. Problem solved, we peck each other on the lips, and that is that.

Enter faceless girl who hits on me. I don't take notice. She slips me a note saying that if we find an empty office we can fuck on the desk. I laugh. She pouts. I ask her if she is serious, she is.

Did I like this girl? No. Was I attracted? Slightly. I loved my wife, she was/is everything that makes me sane. Why did I cheat? I needed to be touched and wanted.

That's enough sharing from me for a while.

togitc said:
From personal experience, at the time I cheated I loved my wife, I just didn't feel wanted. At the time we had a very bad pregnancy scare and no matter what we tried (various levels of contraception) the scare was there.

We stopped touching each other. Problem solved, we peck each other on the lips, and that is that.

Enter faceless girl who hits on me. I don't take notice. She slips me a note saying that if we find an empty office we can fuck on the desk. I laugh. She pouts. I ask her if she is serious, she is.

Did I like this girl? No. Was I attracted? Slightly. I loved my wife, she was/is everything that makes me sane. Why did I cheat? I needed to be touched and wanted.

That's enough sharing from me for a while.

have you explored this in your stories yet?

sirhugs said:
have you explored this in your stories yet?

Nope.

The problem I have writing it is that it's a sensitive subject still and I don't want to bring it up. Salt in the wounds kind of thing. Not to mention I want to knock my head against the wall for doing it.

Back