Swannie's Random Stuff

Nothing special, just caught sight of my bum crack from above in the make up mirror in the bathroom. Tiles are a bit shiny, had to make sure I wasn't giving a reflection bonus.
attachment.php

God damn that’s a magnificent ass.
:kiss::kiss:

Pointing north towards Canada
A friend's new boob job hasn't settled yet. She is very north at the moment, could probably scratch her chin with them.
God damn that’s a magnificent ass.
:kiss::kiss:
Flattery gets you everywhere
OH no. Did you drop an earring? I’ll help you find it.
Sounds like a restaurant game. Is she or isn't she?
You're doubting us perverts!? :eek:
I don't doubt you perverts. As for him, he usually follows through with it unless it is a firm no.

Nothing special, just caught sight of my bum crack from above in the make up mirror in the bathroom. Tiles are a bit shiny, had to make sure I wasn't giving a reflection bonus.
attachment.php
Outstanding, that's a great view. I'm glad you find things in the mirror that appeal enough to take a photo of

Has been known to happen. Throw in a Sean Connery gruff and it would be all over red rover.

Not the place to slide the room key. At one facility we used to slide a card through a slot prior to doing a retina scan to enter an area. Someone had stuck a nice bum on the wall around the card slide. It actually measured the angle and speed you ran the card through as well as the weight and placement of your feet, but it was a nice focal point.

I actually put another one down another hundred yards up. I figured if someone recognised both and found me I would give them a free pass for being clever.
attachment.php

Usually words from the fellow when he has ulterior motives for said bottom.

Ha! I must confess I misread that as Miss Swannie’s Pirate beach - perhaps I saw what I wanted to :D

Follow the pointers! :rose:

xxx
Tyler
The rule has served me well. Ask the girls and they say keep moving that way.
Outstanding, that's a great view. I'm glad you find things in the mirror that appeal enough to take a photo of
Have always liked a pic or two. I'm probably repetitive in what I take but fuck it, it's my thread, it's what ever gets me off.
Ha! I must confess I misread that as Miss Swannie’s Pirate beach - perhaps I saw what I wanted to :D
Well a washed up wench waiting for a bunch of scallywags to come along and bury their treasure. Nothing wrong with that mind scenario.
I'd probably like to tame them into submission and steal their ship though.

It is customary when visiting Miss Swannie's private beach to leave a sign to others as to what the dress code is. One wouldn't want a surprised visitor.
attachment.php

It is customary when visiting Miss Swannie's private beach to leave a sign to others as to what the dress code is. One wouldn't want a surprised visitor.
attachment.php

Seeing you naked at the beach would be a pleasant surprise. Things would definitely be looking up. :D

attachment.php

That is very nice of you to make all of the beach guests aware of dress standards. That beach must have an incredible view.

I'm not much of a beach goer, but I want to visit Miss Swannie's private beach.

I’m still seeing it as pirate not private... possibly because it’s feeding into a very specific fantasy for me - I digress (and apologies for the doctored pic... I’ll take it down if you want...)

My biggest fear skinny dipping (and I’ve only done it a few times) is that someone will run off with my stuff and I’ll be left starkers on a beach but yours looks like it might just blow away :cattail:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kicks trunks aside... :D
Good, rests code observed correctly
Approaching, ram rod at the ready
A peg to hang my clothes on?
Seeing you naked at the beach would be a pleasant surprise. Things would definitely be looking up. :D
Not something unusual if you are on the correct beaches
Approaches beach with apprehension, and there lies the sign that this day is starting out just fine.
A fine day deserves solar recharging.
Does the dress code include raging erections? Because I'll have plenty of that from looking at you.
Nooo. Not allowed. Etiquette requires the knee drop and laying face down over said hidey hole. Or a swim. Or a pile of clothes over it.
That is very nice of you to make all of the beach guests aware of dress standards. That beach must have an incredible view.
Always be considerate to visitors so they can work out where they want to go.
I'm not much of a beach goer, but I want to visit Miss Swannie's private beach.
You may, it is quite accessible. 20 mins from the CBD.
Actually, the quiz nite question of what's the longest city in the world. Sochi, Russia. second is Perth at 200km of coastline within the city. Always a place to go.
I’m still seeing it as pirate not private... possibly because it’s feeding into a very specific fantasy for me - I digress (and apologies for the doctored pic... I’ll take it down if you want...)

My biggest fear skinny dipping (and I’ve only done it a few times) is that someone will run off with my stuff and I’ll be left starkers on a beach but yours looks like it might just blow away :cattail:

Ok we will make it Pirate Beach. I enjoy any beach fantasy so fess up one day if it does it for you. I'll do another one next time I am down there.

Some girls tie their bikini bottoms around their wrist or in their hair if the feel they would like the option of covering up fannies should they feel like they want to. I've never had my clothes stolen there, but if they were and then I would HAVE TO walk out naked, well that feeds my Have To, not my fault fantasies.
Come on down, I'll take you there.

If they blow away... Knickers are optional.

Last edited:
attachment.php
eeek, you take off your panties and leave them anywhere? If someone found them they would know you have worn them. I guess you don't change if you don't wear anything on the beach, you just remove.
I want your confidence.

attachment.php

The private beach looks good, the dress code is slightly surprising for wintertime

eeek, you take off your panties and leave them anywhere? If someone found them they would know you have worn them. I guess you don't change if you don't wear anything on the beach, you just remove.
I want your confidence.
I guess so
What if I have none of those to leave?
Then you are on track for the beach. I usually slip mine off and leave them in the car but I was off wandering.
Someone may be delighted to know these knickers were worn, I would love a sniff
Would you just. Don't pinch them though.
The private beach looks good, the dress code is slightly surprising for wintertime
We are normally 18-19C in winter here, and the odd nice 22-24C day. Thats probably better than some summer times. Heat waves are 40C days if you get more than 5 in a row. "But its dry heat". You'd have to understand the humour behind that statement and why the rest of the country takes the mickey out of WA people for saying it. Half dying UK migrants think we are crazy in their first summer. But then they get used to it.

We are normally 18-19C in winter here,

That would count here in the Highlands as a good summer day!

eeek, you take off your panties and leave them anywhere?

I love a woman who can still be shocked: .. .... HirokoM, you are a tonic on this forum: The panties would indicate that the lady who discarded them had good taste. surely this must be an exception for the urge to keep our beaches clean.

Back