Clit/Pussy Spanking Discussion Thread

My clit craves being used and having pain more and more these days. It makes me drip like nothing else.
I have spanked my lover's cunt with a leather belt as she lies back and holds her legs spread wide apart for me. I also chat with a married woman who lives in the northern part of the country who will spread her legs for me on Skype camera chat and spank both of her nearly flat tits as well as her cuntlips and her swollen clit.
 
I haven’t had someone slap my clit but after reading this thread, I think it’s something I need to ask for (or be naughty enough so they feel the need to do it)
 
Anyone seen Queensnake videos.

That is a little more intense then spanking.

Hot to watch though.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
Light spanking/slapping on my pussy & even directly on my clit can be very arousing for me, & as I get more & more turned on, significantly firmer treatment of that type by my partner can make me crazy-hot if I'm in the right mood. I even do it to myself at times when I'm masturbating solo.
 
Anybody else like their breasts gently smacked? If I am on the edge, a light slap on my breasts drives me over and often leads to a mind blowing orgasm. Even just the thought of it makes me feel a little "warm".

Yes! I love it when a man slaps my nipples..gently at first..until I squirm more and more as he gets harder and harder...gosh it feels sooooo good!
 
New here and new to this

I recently got into a relationship with a Master for the first time. Only hours after moving in with Him, I was disobedient. He and three other men spanked my ass and slapped my cunt in the process. That was just two weeks ago. It has happened more since then. Rather exciting to me.
 
i dated a girl once a few years ago ... not that we really dated much but we did have a lot of sex that as very proud she had just learned how to squirt and showed me with her little gspot toy she did it with... i tried it also with her and she was or i was able to get her to squirt a little also. it wasn't real big but a little.

now later was we were trying different things out we got into spankings and she loved them.
then I spanked her pussy....she didn't squirt much anymore but that made her gush. and the more i did it the more she gushed and made the sheets and bed and everything wet. I did not have a flogger with me or anything as i was out of town so I just used my flat hand.

she freaking loved it and wanted it so much she about wore out my hand one night because she wanted more and more....and would gush and gush which really turned her on more and more.

i have found since then more sensitive ladies that really don't like it that much because it can hurt ...... but I will remember her as long as I live.
 
Cupping a turn on

I like it, it makes me buzz, especially if the man's been fingering my pussy, slap my pussy lips and then fucking me is hot
 
Light spanking/slapping on my pussy & even directly on my clit can be very arousing for me, & as I get more & more turned on, significantly firmer treatment of that type by my partner can make me crazy-hot if I'm in the right mood. I even do it to myself at times when I'm masturbating solo.

I do to, almost without realising that's what I do, the occasional open palm slap on the lips makes the buzz higher
 
Yes! I love having my pussy/clit spanked as well as my breasts and nipples. Once the nipples start to sting a bit they become much more sensitive and each slap afterwards is that better. :devil:
 
Tenderness

I like it, it makes me buzz, especially if the man's been fingering my pussy, slap my pussy lips and then fucking me is hot

As a guy, I love pussy far too much to ever want to cause it pain or discomfort. If I were to slap a clitoris, the favorite part of it for me, would be kissing that delicious little morsel better afterwards...
 
I have a rather large, sensitive clitty but if I'm already swollen and it's done carefully it drives me crazy!!
Titty slapping is ALL good!!
 
as a person that doesn't enjoy pain neither appeal to me. ...... but of course if its the other way around and I'm doing it responsibly and have full consent on the subject.... it can be quite enjoyable. if done in the right way..... maybe more if done in another but like most things done correctly and with Full consent? ..........who am I to argue?


seems like I've posted this somewhere before maybe here so
........
 
Back
Top