looking for incest/taboo story

twistedesire

Virgin
A while ago I read a story about reluctance between a mother and son where it starts with the son getting stuck in the vacuum cleaner, does anyone know what it's called? I'd like to find it.

Thanks

I vaguely remember the story your talking about, but I can't find it now either.

Pretty hot, IIRC.

Oh damn. I read that story.
Can't recall the name, but I'll try to find it.

re..bump for this thread....love to hear a little more before hitting the hay

Good news and bad news.

The good news: I located the story, it's called "Violating Mom".

The bad news: the bad news is I had the story attributed to the wrong author.

Last edited:
Ah, of course... Apparently it was deleted from lit...

From one of my favorite authors: VanillaExtract.

The story is called Violating Mommy.

It was like... 3 chapters, I believe.

If you google: "violating-mommy literotica vanillaextract" and scroll down the page

you'll be able to find it. It shows 3 chapters links from a site called textmirror.

Ah, of course... Apparently it was deleted from lit...

From one of my favorite authors: VanillaExtract.

The story is called Violating Mommy.

It was like... 3 chapters, I believe.

If you google: "violating-mommy literotica vanillaextract" and scroll down the page

you'll be able to find it. It shows 3 chapters links from a site called textmirror.

Nice work. I have a copy on my computer, but I couldn't locate a version online. I had the author wrong too.

Nice work. I have a copy on my computer, but I couldn't locate a version online. I had the author wrong too.

Thank you.

This gave me the opportunity to save it as well.
I could have sworn I had them favorited but now I know why I couldn't find it.

This got me thinking I should start saving my favorite stories when I read something that is new, since it might be deleted afterwards. :eek::eek: *faints*

Thank you.

This gave me the opportunity to save it as well.
I could have sworn I had them favorited but now I know why I couldn't find it.

This got me thinking I should start saving my favorite stories when I read something that is new, since it might be deleted afterwards. :eek::eek: *faints*

You're welcome.

I wonder who made the decision that it was too "non-con" for Literotica?

You're welcome.

I wonder who made the decision that it was too "non-con" for Literotica?

Who knows. :(
He's such a good writer. I love his stories.

It's weird on how so many crap is out there and good things get taken down.

It was a self-deprecating joke. Notice how I bolded the word "crap" in your post?

Ohh!

*giggles*

Nonsense! I'm sure they're good!
This is not my usual style for stories, so that's probably why I hadn't found about them, silly :D

Incest story.

I think I read it too but it has been a while since I have been on this site. Incest stories are the best, it brings back memories.

Is there any way I can get a copy of this? I have tried to find a chached copy in google. I found a copy of the first page of chapter 1 but thats it. Searching that text was not enough to find it anywhere else.

Thanks in advance for any help

"violating-mommy" by vanillaextract

Does anyone have a copy of this story? Three chapters I believe. Would appreciate any help in finding it.
Thanks

I also need a copy, I saw it a few months ago on that textmirror thing but got scared off by my own antivirus warnings

Back