Seeking Rubenesque F to Worship & Adore

It's been a while - I'm looking for a curvy lady for erotic adventures and general conversation.

I must have bumped the wrong thread. That one is in the playground so it only appears for a couple of minutes before bubbling down again. Hello, there.

Curiosity killed the cat

Was just browsing and saw your thread. I am curious and would like to ask what may be a silly question. So you've posted you like curvaceous , big girls etc.. What is your definition of big girl? Because my definition is probably much different than yours. I think that hinders me from engaging in conversations. So I was Just wondering what you picture when you use those terms. Any insight into the male mind is helpful. :)

Was just browsing and saw your thread. I am curious and would like to ask what may be a silly question. So you've posted you like curvaceous , big girls etc.. What is your definition of big girl? Because my definition is probably much different than yours. I think that hinders me from engaging in conversations. So I was Just wondering what you picture when you use those terms. Any insight into the male mind is helpful. :)

I hadn't thought about a strict definition. I'm not just thinking of a woman who's a little chubby, I mean big and beautiful. I'm talking abut warm, full round thighs. I'm thinking of wide hips, and a knowing smirk.

Thank you for satisfying my curiously. I guess big does mean big for you. :) I've found that not all men mean big when they say it. They mean big tits and ass, little waist. I like to think we are better at keeping you warm at night, among other things ;)

I hadn't thought about a strict definition. I'm not just thinking of a woman who's a little chubby, I mean big and beautiful. I'm talking abut warm, full round thighs. I'm thinking of wide hips, and a knowing smirk.

Thank you for satisfying my curiously. I guess big does mean big for you. :) I've found that not all men mean big when they say it. They mean big tits and ass, little waist. I like to think we are better at keeping you warm at night, among other things ;)

Warm is one adjective I would use.

I've always been strongly attracted to curves.

Back