Chicago Area Roll Call

i wont, but ill be at billy joel on friday

I'm hoping to be there as well! Just out of town now and hope I can get back early to attend.

If I can't get tix, then I'll find one of the bars in the 'hood and listen for free.

cool...ive heard that just being around the stadium for the concerts is pretty cool. joel is one of m favorite musicians and i havent seen him live yet, figured this could be one of my last chances so i shelled out some decent cash to be there lol. stubhub is a great place to look for tickets

cool...ive heard that just being around the stadium for the concerts is pretty cool. joel is one of m favorite musicians and i havent seen him live yet, figured this could be one of my last chances so i shelled out some decent cash to be there lol. stubhub is a great place to look for tickets

I've seen him several times... Puts on a great show.

HOT and humid today. Wow. That walk at lunch was brutal.

Glad I dressed "cool."

Hey everybody, I'm thinking about signing up for the Chicago 10k that's on August 10. Have any of you done it? Know if it's a good/bad event?

Hey everybody, I'm thinking about signing up for the Chicago 10k that's on August 10. Have any of you done it? Know if it's a good/bad event?

Never done that one but have pretty much run every 5K in the city.

They're all pretty fun. Shamrock Shuffle is the best!

Never done that one but have pretty much run every 5K in the city.

They're all pretty fun. Shamrock Shuffle is the best!

Thanks. I figure this one will be all right, as in general I hear good things about the events in Chicago. This one starts and ends in Grant Park I think, which is nice because it's close enough to my place I can just walk there and back on race day.

I'm not ready for a 10k yet. Maybe next year, and try an 8k first. I'm doing the Big Ten 5k this Saturday.

Cannot believe how humid it was last night. Went to dinner with friends and didn't get home until about 9pm.

A short walk home left me dripping wet with sweat!

Glad its nice this morning.

Cannot believe how humid it was last night. Went to dinner with friends and didn't get home until about 9pm.

A short walk home left me dripping wet with sweat!

Glad its nice this morning.

And the difference a day makes... I went out yesterday evening and I needed long sleeves... Left the windows open and I was cold last night/this morning! :)

Back