The Secret Diary of Janey Jones

I am a poor planner on my own time. I didn’t understand the nature of these ‘I miss you’ text messages so I replied: I don’t know what my plans are yet. I am working.

He waited till after work to go berserk. I didn’t know what to say. I am not a good talker so I said the truth by accident: You don’t own me.

And then I got the speech.

It’s a fine thing when a man watches you, and you know he’s watching you, but he doesn’t know that you know that he is watching you.

The best part was when he asked me: What if you got mad at me?

And I replied most seriously: Well, I would slash your truck tires, and smash all the windows, with a baseball bat. You know, what any angry girl would do.

Hahahahaha

And I replied most seriously: Well, I would slash your truck tires, and smash all the windows, with a baseball bat. You know, what any angry girl would do.

Hahahahaha
Has someone been listening to Carrie Underwood? ;)

I am a poor planner on my own time. I didn’t understand the nature of these ‘I miss you’ text messages so I replied: I don’t know what my plans are yet. I am working.

He waited till after work to go berserk. I didn’t know what to say. I am not a good talker so I said the truth by accident: You don’t own me.

And then I got the speech.

Stop being hot.

I love this

Hahahahaha

It's going to be a struggle. I tried to tell him that I have a history of making bad decisions and that I didn't want him to be the next bad decision made.

I didn't express that idea well. What?

My heart is a knocker hanging on my only loves door. It is unfair to the salesman. I feel bad about this so I might have to blow him.

Hahahahaha

Has someone been listening to Carrie Underwood? ;)

I looked her up-- I don't have the sound for her.

Does Carrie Underwear slash truck tires?
One of her first hit songs was a song called, "Before He Cheats," [<-- Click me] which has this as its refrain:

I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little souped-up 4 wheel drive
Carved my name into his leather seat
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights
Slashed a hole in all 4 tires
And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats​
And the "Carrie Underwear" was cute.

My heart is a knocker hanging on my only loves door. It is unfair to the salesman. I feel bad about this so I might have to blow him.
I'm a terrible salesman. I hate selling. Nonetheless, I might get a sales job just long enough to knock on your door.

One of her first hit songs was a song called, "Before He Cheats," [<-- Click me] which has this as its refrain:

I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little souped-up 4 wheel drive
Carved my name into his leather seat
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights
Slashed a hole in all 4 tires
And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats​
And the "Carrie Underwear" was cute.
Oh! That song! She is a tire slasher.

Hey, if you can't fix it just paint over it. We can spackle up some holes, and like slop the latex on. It's all-good in the neighborhood. And hang up some plants. This is a house for our hearts, and a hut for our heads.

One time I knocked over a gallon of paint, and cried about it.

Hey, if you can't fix it just paint over it. We can spackle up some holes, and like slop the latex on. It's all-good in the neighborhood. And hang up some plants. This is a house for our hearts, and a hut for our heads.

One time I knocked over a gallon of paint, and cried about it.

Yep.
Just suck it up and move on.
I like the sucking it up part.

He: What are you doing?
Me: I am out getting supplies.
He: You better not be in a Walmart.

He doesn’t know about any of this, but said he would beat me if he ever found out I set my little foot inside of a Walmart.

Back