Congratulations to Hillary Clinton for being elected to a second term!

If we get 16 years of back to back obama and hillary, there will never be another party elected let alone be allowed to exist. Hillary will finish the complete take over of the FBI, IRS, and DOJ that obama started to the point where our republic will cease to exist as we have known it. Well at least how I have known it the last 65 years. The media has stopped being the thorn in the governments side, forcing them to stay halfway on a even keel. They have thrown their lot in with the democrats and we, as a country, will more than likely will see less and less confronting of the government by the media. Say what you will about which side is the best, but I really feel sorry for my Granddkids. They will be living in a totally different country that I have had the good fortune to live in.
Apparently you're completely unaware one of Trump's main desires is to allow news agencies to be sued if they publish something about someone that the person doesn't like. In his world it can even be something 100% accurate and true. If the person doesn't like it being disseminated then they can sue the press.

Wishful thinking. We need a legitimate opposition party, and we have a catastrofuck. Donald Drumpf has shown the GOP field is a busload of lightweights, and the base is batshit crazy. He's made racism, misogyny, and stupidity even more mainstream in conservative politics, and the wannabes with aspirations for 2020 have shown themselves to be spineless opportunists.

Perhaps it is a bit of wishful thinking - not because I lean right or anything. You're correct that misogyny, bigotry, and racism have become mainstream with Trump leading the circus. I guess I just have hope after this election cycle those cretins crawl back into their hidey holes with their fucked up ideologies.

Colanders work well too. Lots of hard points for attaching NSA microwave reversal coils.

https://casualcostuming.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/full-face-colander.jpg

And you can color coordinate with your outfit. Very good point.

Yea but the USA is full of idiots and Clinton has them convinced hope and change is just around the corner LOL.

Soon as she figures out "How do I start this thing again?"
amd-hillary-clinton-jpg.jpg

Apparently you're completely unaware one of Trump's main desires is to allow news agencies to be sued if they publish something about someone that the person doesn't like. In his world it can even be something 100% accurate and true. If the person doesn't like it being disseminated then they can sue the press.

So what's worse, opening up the media to attack?

Or having them owned and empowered top to bottom by the DNC?

So what's worse, opening up the media to attack?

Or having them owned and empowered top to bottom by the DNC?
Opening the media to attack? :confused:

Are you saying that today no one is attacking the media?

Under Trump's plan Clinton could sue the media for publishing stories about her email servers, her getting sick, her senate testimony about Benghazi and lots of other things people want to hear about.

Opening the media to attack? :confused:

Are you saying that today no one is attacking the media?

No I'm saying it's opening a new legal avenue for people to trash media companies.

Under Trump's plan Clinton could sue the media for publishing stories about her email servers, her getting sick, her senate testimony about Benghazi and lots of other things people want to hear about.

Yea....so?

Since when did we ever give a shit about those big 1%'s pocket books?

Fuck them, this is America and we are't stopping until we've made ever single business model ever totally in-fucking-possible via regulation and taxation.

Shit, we should make being offensive and or thought provoking illegal while we are at it!! YEA!!:cool:

Which, if Trump's end goal is to launch a new media outlet, doesn't make a whole lot of sense for him to propose, does it? But then this is Donald we're talking about.

Which, if Trump's end goal is to launch a new media outlet, doesn't make a whole lot of sense for him to propose, does it? But then this is Donald we're talking about.

Well it could be a Xanatox Gambit. Either he wins the presidency and destroys free media or he joins the free media.

And what do they call governments that do not allow a free press?

When the public's right to know is threatened, and when the rights of free speech and free press are at risk, all of the other liberties we hold dear are endangered - Christopher Dodd

Last edited:
8 years of GW resulted in 9/11 and Iraq and ISIS. How bad could it be?

2020: So if the economy still sucks and Obamacare has totally imploded and foreign policy continues its collapse, it's all because of something that happened before January 2009?

2020: So if the economy still sucks and Obamacare has totally imploded and foreign policy continues its collapse, it's all because of something that happened before January 2009?

If the Republicans had been more interested in America recovering from the GW years than their own partisan divisiveness and more willing to work with not against the POTUS perhaps things would be better. The opposition is supposed to ask questions and ensure the government is doing right by the people not do everything in their power to water down or stop most if not all initiatives.

Oops. sorry! I'm thinking of responsible government. My bad.

Colanders work well too. Lots of hard points for attaching NSA microwave reversal coils.
The HAARP mind-control wave frequencies were chosen because they're amplified by tinfoil hats, strainers, and colanders. Those wearing such get a strong extra dose of crazy. S'truth.

BTW and this is no shit because I verified. My aunt lived about 1/2 mile from a 50KW AM radio transmitter (KFI Los Angeles). She heard their signal on her dental fillings. It wasn't so bad when they played music programs like Polka Party or The Swingin' Years. But during newscasts, or broadcasting speeches by dreadful mayor Sam Yorty, she just about went nutz. (Playing Yorty speeches in jail cells was ruled to be cruel and unusual punishment.)

It's all because SCOTUS unethically (*) threw the 2000 election and installed the luzer. From that we got never-ending bogus wars, economic meltdown, police-state surveillance, etc. The economic numbers now look considerably better than when Obama took office. And perhaps you'll define "foreign policy collapse" so I'll know what the fuck you mean -- and maybe you'll suggest a perfect world for us to dwell in.

(*) Unethical: Scalia's son and Thomas's wife were both officers of Bush campaign committees and thus were parties to the Bush vs Gore suit. Ethical judges would have recused themselves -- but these thugs ain't ethical. See where they got us?

Last edited:
The HAARP mind-control wave frequencies were chosen because they're amplified by tinfoil hats, strainers, and colanders. Those wearing such get a strong extra dose of crazy. S'truth.

That's just crazy conspiracy talk!

Started by the NSA to cover up for the real mind control devices employed by the Five Eyes network. It's a false flag operation just like the fact the CIA was responsible for the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon and Trump running as a Republican candidate while being an operative for the Clinton Foundation.

Satellites in orbit that can read the newspaper in you hand. Now what good would that be. The movie "Three Days of the Condor" revealed that the US spy agencies are already reading every bit of print published. They hardly need a satellite to read a newspaper.

Now beaming low energy radio waves into our heads is a much more realistic option.

Last edited:
Back that claim up.

Also, some things even if true shouldn't be reported if they aren't really news.

Private citizens shouldn't have their personal information spread around unless it is really news, or they are public officials, etc.

]Either he wins the presidency and destroys free media...
We don't have a free media.

8 years of GW resulted in 9/11 and Iraq and ISIS. How bad could it be?
All due to the Rothschilds and their Zionist conspirators!

Now beaming low energy radio waves into our heads is a much more realistic option.
Like with cellphones?

Mea culpa: I know that's BS. Cell signals are too weak and of the wrong frequencies to affect brains. Ah, but the *content* of the the signals can indeed induce insanity.

Which reminds me: we need a blood test for insanity. Better yet, a urine test. Breakdown products characteristic of various forms of insanity should flow in our bloodstreams and be excreted in the urinary tract. A simple test; the medical officer says, "You're nutz!" And another Tromp supporter is carried off.

Then they'll come for the Greens. Oops. Sayonara, folks.

Back that claim up.
You should really listen to the things Trump says, then you wouldn't have to ask people to do your homework.
"One of the things I'm going to do if I win... I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money."

"We're going to open up those libel laws so when The New York Times writes a hit piece, which is a total disgrace, or when the Washington Post, which is there for other reasons, writes a hit piece, we can sue them and win money instead of having no chance of winning because they're totally protected.We're going to open up libel laws and we're going to have people sue you like you've never got sued before."
- Donald Tump, Feb 26, 2016

I like his use of the word "false" considering over 50% of what he says can easily be proven to be a lie.

We don't have a free media.
:rolleyes:

Back