Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I'm confused that this thread is in here all of a sudden! :confused:

IFCT I get such a charge out of knowing that I'm someone's first.
 
I cheated on my wife

A lot. She doesn't know. I should feel guilty, but I don't. I need lots of sex, she doesn't understand.

I will go to hell.
 
ICT I cheated on my wife too.
Then I lost them both.
And ICT I miss my mistress more than I miss my wife
 
ICT between being very busy at work (in a good way), observing (and spending a lot of time trying to assist) a family member with memory issues, and despite good exercise and being generally quite happy, I feel like I've lost my mojo lately.
 
Inspired by the "naughty in the post office" thread, I was thinking about something from a while ago.

Confession:

I was an RA for a bit in college. I worked where I'd lived my freshman year. Over fall break, when campus was nearly deserted, a few remaining RA's and desk assistants (who worked the front desk during the holiday), spent thanksgiving at the front desk. The 4 of us watched football and got a stipend for food over the holiday, ordering out and pocketing the remaining.

Without supervision, we also filled out cups with Bacardi and jack Daniels all day. We were sowced -- only having to appear cognizant on the few occasions where patrolling campus PD signed the log. We were having a good time,'given the circumstances.

Unable to sleep, as I've been since birth, I walked down to the front desk for some cathartic conversation. I spent a solid hour and a half just hanging out with desk assistant, there. She was a grad student who'd been filling in, there, since before I was around. We flirted and she told me about the other RA's she'd known. One was my RA when I'd lived there. Anthony was actually a pretty good friend. He'd moved on to the naval academy. But we kept in touch. And during some conversation we'd had over AIM (dating myself), upon learning that I'd be an RA there, he told me about how he'd once had sex in the mail room behind the front desk with a desk assistant.

Given the way she had talked about him, it was becoming evident that this girl I was talking to might be the same he's mentioned. And, lacking the tact to bring it up any other way, I asked somewhat plainly if she was. She never said yes. But she hinted about as hard as one could that she was. I think we both appreciated the novelty of the situation and our shared connection. We laughed for a long time...and harder than we should have. I think I laughed because I was nervous.

And when I was standing in the doorway between the front desk and back mailroom, wondering how that even happens in such a restrictive space, she came over and looked with me. it was no great story how we ended up in the back mailroom. The dialogue was brutally awkward. And it took 2 or 3 missed opportunities before we actually ended up there. And while, I didn't go full Eskimo-bro, we did both cum in that ancient mailroom. Never told Anthony, though.
 
ICT that I received confessions that at one point might have bothered me but didn't cause me to flinch. It's nice to have had that growth.
 
I confess that~and try not to be shocked here~ that I like to poke bear.

Sometimes.

I know! I know! BUT...my sticks are usually pretty long! And, and..

Besides, I'M REALLY GOOD AT IT..*pouts*
 
I confess that I will go any distance for a joke, and be damned the restless cannons!
 
I confess that I am not organized at all. My personal space and I are clean as can be, but I'll be danged if I don't forget every appointment, birthday, family gathering, party, concert, and holiday there is.
 
I confess that I am not organized at all. My personal space and I are clean as can be, but I'll be danged if I don't forget every appointment, birthday, family gathering, party, concert, and holiday there is.

Your birthday

July the _____
 
ICT at a party tonight I wanted to fuck a woman against the wall with other people passing by.
 
ICT............I really like the new Justin Bieber song.........it has a catchy base line. :cool:
 
ICT Will the cable installer was hot...too bad the kids were around...*thinks about sending them to public school*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top