Pregnancy Hormones Running Amok - ICDT

Yes, the pics and vids will be for strictly our private viewing

So, when I swing by your house it will be ok right?

I'll bring the popcorn and will arange for a projector etc.

Good deal yes?

:D

Maybe you can even improve your performance when seeing yourself in action ;)

Yes, the pics and vids will be for strictly our private viewing

Well as I had stated I would love to see the pics if you were inclined to share them with us, I totally understand that you wish to keep them private.

From what you said about the videos I already figured those were strictly for personal pleasure.

Curious how the Dr. visit went today......I am sure the Dr. was able to reassure your SO about vigorous sex. Looking forward to hear how it all did go though, hopefully after the visit he took you home and ravaged you like he used to;)

(icdt_030812)

My Doctor’s appointment went fine this morning . . . the baby is due Oct 7th. The doctor talked with both of us together and then with him alone. When he came out of her office he was smiling and planted a big, wet one on my lips, whatever she said to him must have helped. During this visit, I had mentioned to the doctor my ongoing breast tenderness and swelling and she commented that even though I didn’t think I was showing, my body was in fact changing and that I might be more comfortable and feel better with panties and bras in a larger size. So. . . before heading to lunch we stopped at Nordstrom’s.

Nordstrom’s has individual dressing rooms in their lingerie department and after the sales person took my measurements (OMG, I’ve gone from a B to a C cup! :eek:) I asked him to come in (I thought the dressing room attendant would say something, but she didn’t) and help me fasten them in back as I tried on the different bras. By the third bra and a good 20 minutes of ogling my bare breasts, he had a very naughty looking hard-on in his pants. He stood behind me under the pretext of fastening my bra but instead cupped both my breasts in his big hands and gently fondled them, flicking the nipples. I watched our reflection in the mirror and for the first time really looked at my breasts, full and rounder, the areolas encircling my nipples where larger and darker and the nipples themselves were now with his caressing hard and erect, almost brown in color. He turned me around to face him and lowering his head sucked my nipple into his warm, wet mouth as he unzipped my jeans then slid his hand into my panties and his fingers into my pussy. My legs trembled and I clung to him for support as I came right there in Nordstrom’s lingerie department dressing room. An audible moan escaped my lips and we froze, suddenly remembering where we were and becoming aware that someone might hear us (if they hadn’t already). After helping me pull myself together, I poked my head out of the dressing room door and when the coast was clear, we casually walked out (totally forgetting about bras, panties and lunch) . . . we had some unfinished business waiting for us at home.

Yikes! I've already gone from a B cup to a C cup and I'm looking forward to doing this sometime within the next 7 months. My Lover has a couple breastfeeding fantasies and a desire to titty fuck when my breasts really get huge . . . at this rate, that may not be that far away :heart:

Attachments

• squirt.jpg
    squirt.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,170
Last edited:
Well as I had stated I would love to see the pics if you were inclined to share them with us, I totally understand that you wish to keep them private.

From what you said about the videos I already figured those were strictly for personal pleasure.

Curious how the Dr. visit went today......I am sure the Dr. was able to reassure your SO about vigorous sex. Looking forward to hear how it all did go though, hopefully after the visit he took you home and ravaged you like he used to;)

Good Morning Daddy,
Yes . . . it seems things are back to normal and the hot, spontaneous lusting started up when we left her office. We were in of all places a dressing room at one of the big department stores, and he put his hand down my panties and fondled me until I came, covering his fingers with clear, sticky female cum. Happily we were fired up throughout the afternoon and into the evening, making love, sucking and licking each other . . . him just fucking me the way I like it . . . it was wonderful having my best friend back, loving me, giving it to me the way I need it. :eek:

Yikes! I've already gone from a B cup to a C cup and I'm looking forward to doing this sometime within the next 7 months. My Lover has a couple breastfeeding fantasies and a desire to titty fuck when my breasts really get huge . . . at this rate, that may not be that far away :heart:

Sucking the milk out of my wife's swollen breasts is one of my all time favorite sexual memories of things my wife and I have done. There is something so sensual about it. I love it so much that sometimes I think about having another kid just so that I can do it again...that would be one expensive fetish.;)

Sucking the milk out of my wife's swollen breasts is one of my all time favorite sexual memories of things my wife and I have done. There is something so sensual about it. I love it so much that sometimes I think about having another kid just so that I can do it again...that would be one expensive fetish.;)

I can only imagine how fantastic having him suckle and drink my milk will be. I've always had sensitive breasts, but when sexually excited and my nipples become hard and peaked I can feel a sensation like ripples of electricity traveling down my stomach directly to my clit, when he sucks them, making me hot, wet and demanding.

Goodness, I'm starting to feel achy down there just thinking about it.

Last edited:
I can only imagine who fantastic having him suckle and drink my milk will be. I've always had sensitive breasts, but when sexually excited and my nipples become hard and peaked I can feel a sensation like ripples of electricity traveling down my stomach directly to my clit, when he sucks them, making me hot, wet and demanding.

Goodness, I'm starting to feel achy down there just thinking about it.

Sounds like someone needs to play with her nipples till she orgasms ;)

Yes, its you :kiss:

(icdt_031012)

I think our love life is back to normal! We've had an exhausting evening and he's laying next to me lightly snoring and I plan on joining him as soon as I finish this posting.

When he got home from playing basketball with a few of his friend this evening, he came in and bent me over the back of the sofa and took it anally. We hadn't had anal sex since learning about our pregnancy and in all honesty, I needed to be taken that way. For me it's not just a physical act, but an emotional, psychological one as well. Protection, submission, control, dominance, security, possession all of these feelings . . . I know, I know it sounds crazy . . . after all, how can freely and willingly giving him my ass to penetrate and use engender so many contradictory feelings? I don't know, but that's what I needed, especially now.

(icdt_031012)

I think our love life is back to normal! We've had an exhausting evening and he's laying next to me lightly snoring and I plan on joining him as soon as I finish this posting.

When he got home from playing basketball with a few of his friend this evening, he came in and bent me over the back of the sofa and took it anally. We hadn't had anal sex since learning about our pregnancy and in all honesty, I needed to be taken that way. For me it's not just a physical act, but an emotional, psychological one as well. Protection, submission, control, dominance, security, possession all of these feelings . . . I know, I know it sounds crazy . . . after all, how can freely and willingly giving him my ass to penetrate and use engender so many contradictory feelings? I don't know, but that's what I needed, especially now.

I think that's beautiful, and I don't think it's crazy.

I just came by to see how you are progressing and by the looks of your last post....it seems that you all are progressing nicely. I always enjoy reading your posted and took a few moments to catch up....xx

I just came by to see how you are progressing and by the looks of your last post....it seems that you all are progressing nicely. I always enjoy reading your posted and took a few moments to catch up....xx

Yes all is going great and sexually we're back on track :D. My Doctor talked with him and I guess pretty much told him to get real, have good sex, enjoy life, and that there was very little he could do that would hurt me or the baby. A good friend on Lit got right to the point when he PM'd . . . "I had a hunch that gently . . . don't wanta hurt the baby stuff would wear off!!! lol Those little critters are tough!!!". So true, so true.

I'll be into my 2nd Trimester in a couple of weeks and Doc says the infrequent morning sickness (which happens in the afternoons) should end soon and that my belly will start going through some changes that people will actually be able to see! Whoo Hoo . . . :rose:

Yes all is going great and sexually we're back on track :D. My Doctor talked with him and I guess pretty much told him to get real, have good sex, enjoy life, and that there was very little he could do that would hurt me or the baby. A good friend on Lit got right to the point when he PM'd . . . "I had a hunch that gently . . . don't wanta hurt the baby stuff would wear off!!! lol Those little critters are tough!!!". So true, so true.

I'll be into my 2nd Trimester in a couple of weeks and Doc says the infrequent morning sickness (which happens in the afternoons) should end soon and that my belly will start going through some changes that people will actually be able to see! Whoo Hoo . . . :rose:

Yeah, that baby is pretty well protected, you can pretty much do it all!

It gets more challenging in the last 2 months...but that's when you just have to get more creative.

What a great thing for him to now let go of those understandable worries and enjoy this time with you..

mmm your swelling breasts...your changing body and the thoughts of your lover buried deep in your ass last night must have you wearing the smile of hormonal bliss and glow that only pregnancy can offer to a woman...xx:devil:

Just enjoying a lazy Saturday afternoon. Attempting to read a Lit story, he came and stretched out on the sofa and put his head in my lap. I'm thinking he's about to doze off, but instead he lifts my tee, pushes my bra up and takes one of my tits in his mouth. Ouch! my breasts are a little tender and he at first is sucking too hard (he said he was just practicing ), but as he continues and lightens the pressure that familiar tingling in my nipples and the corresponding tingling in my clit becomes undeniable and whets my sexual appetite for something more. I guess for now, I can forget about trying to read :)

(icdt_031112)

Just scrolling through some old threads and came across this posting that I had left last year. I re-read it and thought wow I still feel this way, in fact I probably feel even more intense about cunnilingus than I did then. I absolutely love it . . . if I could stay on my back all day and have him or a large array of male/female strangers (just joking honey :)) at my beck and call to lick, kiss and suck me I'd be in heaven. In my pregnant state, my pussy seems to always be just the way he likes it, I mean swollen pussy lips, dark pink, wet and eager for him to bury his face between my legs.

"As a woman, I think having a man eating my pussy is probably one of the most enjoyable and satisfying sexual experiences that humans engage in. Just think about it . . . for him the erotic pleasure and male satisfaction of feeling a woman moan and writhe and declare her undying love and devotion all because you're able to so skillfully use your tongue and mouth to drive her crazy with pleasure and desire. And for her, the undeniable pleasure of spreading your legs and enjoying the warm, wet licks, kisses and bites that he inflicts until you have no choice but to cum in his mouth, weak, helpless and totally at his mercy. Nuf said . . ."

(icdt_031112)

Just scrolling through some old threads and came across this posting that I had left last year. I re-read it and thought wow I still feel this way, in fact I probably feel even more intense about cunnilingus than I did then. I absolutely love it . . . if I could stay on my back all day and have him or a large array of male/female strangers (just joking honey :)) at my beck and call to lick, kiss and suck me I'd be in heaven. In my pregnant state, my pussy seems to always be just the way he likes it, I mean swollen pussy lips, dark pink, wet and eager for him to bury his face between my legs.

"As a woman, I think having a man eating my pussy is probably one of the most enjoyable and satisfying sexual experiences that humans engage in. Just think about it . . . for him the erotic pleasure and male satisfaction of feeling a woman moan and writhe and declare her undying love and devotion all because you're able to so skillfully use your tongue and mouth to drive her crazy with pleasure and desire. And for her, the undeniable pleasure of spreading your legs and enjoying the warm, wet licks, kisses and bites that he inflicts until you have no choice but to cum in his mouth, weak, helpless and totally at his mercy. Nuf said . . ."

My kind of woman...I LOVE doing that to my wife. If she only liked receiving as much as I liked doing it...something about she always has big orgasms through intercourse, so why should she want something that does not make her feel as good. I love doing it so much that there are nights when I'm completely satisfied just licking her and getting nothing in return.

My kind of woman...I LOVE doing that to my wife. If she only liked receiving as much as I liked doing it...something about she always has big orgasms through intercourse, so why should she want something that does not make her feel as good. I love doing it so much that there are nights when I'm completely satisfied just licking her and getting nothing in return.

Hahaha . . . my kind of man!

Just found your thread today. First off, congratulations, ICDT. Your ongoing journal in going through this pregnancy may help me to look back at my own wife's and understand some things better.

Like your husband, I also felt I had to be so careful that I might hurt her or the baby. LOL She was assuring me that I wouldn't, but had to hear it from the doctor before I would even begin to believe it.

Also, hearing what you are going through sexually will now change the way I look at pregnant women, especially ones I know personally! ;)

Even if people are not posting, hopefully you have plenty of fans for this thread. I know I will be checking in every day. Be well and enjoy the journey!

Back