Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Video

Well I had to download it and play it on my computer. Would not work the other way. A little extra effort and very much worth it. You are invited to send more.



:kiss: :rose:
 
ENCORE, ENCORE, ENCORE!!!!

Loved the video. Beautiful lips. My only problem was deciding if I'd rather my cock in your ass or pussy or both.
 
Now there's something you don't see that often.....a bifurcated cock!

You lucky bastard

ENCORE, ENCORE, ENCORE!!!!

Loved the video. Beautiful lips. My only problem was deciding if I'd rather my cock in your ass or pussy or both.
 
Absolutely a stunning and amazing little video there you made.

You definitely have the body one wants to own and possess, the kind to touch all over, sliding ones finger tips against bare skin to tease you. To grasp your breast suddenly and squeeze them as fingers play with your nipples. To tear the clothing off you, to take you and own you so completely before cumming all over you and simply regarding you as you try to catch your breath.

Such sweet thoughts.

But then you do make such thoughts possible you know that.
 
I just found this thread, and after making my way through page after page of your sexy photos, to be treated to that incredibly hot video... thank you! :)
 
What he said :D Be nice, people.

--snip--

My one request is that you DON'T repost this, cause it'll lag the fuck out this thread. Enjoy.

Lovely as always, I could watch you slide those cute panties down all day, hope you have been inspired to make more videos you are truly gorgeous and that makes a great combination with your obvious naughty side. :D
 
Holy shit

Hey just watched your video and the tent in my shorts turned into a flippin marquee.
 
just watched the video, you're hotter than the surface of the sun. We need more, definitely. Also the last frames show a little of you with glasses? because they make you even more sexy (if that's possible)
 
just watched the video, you're hotter than the surface of the sun. We need more, definitely. Also the last frames show a little of you with glasses? because they make you even more sexy (if that's possible)

You got me. I wear glasses and lenses for sport.
 
Delightful. Delicious. Desirable.

You're bloody lovely.
 
Okay, I'm dying from curiosity. What movie poster do you have on the wall in the background of your video?
 
Back
Top