Guys-what was your most recent cock sucking experience like?

Derby

I want to move to the UK right now...would love to suck some cock

SD hookup

A guy contacted me on Silverdaddies last week and as it turns out we only live 10 minutes from each other. I visited him yesterday for the 1st time and devoured his 6" thick hard cut cock until I felt it swell and started throbbing and erupting rope after rope of warm tasty cum down my throat. I can't wait to go back at least on a weekly basis!

Bbc

I met one of my special friends at a local park and after walking out a trail I got on my knees and sucked his beautiful black cock. This man emits so much delicious precum. It's amazing. He held my head still and put all eight inches in my mouth and down my throat. He also filled my mouth with his thick, hot jizz.

it was today , I placed a craigslist ad and 2 guys answered so I talked to one because he was the most responsive and he lived in a town about 20 miles away
we arranged to meet at a store parking lot. after arriving I text him I was there about 3 minutes later a guy on a bicycle circled my car twice. Then nothing for 20 minutes, then the bicycle guy circles my car again and I get a text, I just circled your car, I don't live far follow . so I followed bicycle dude for about 6 blocks . then I parked on the side of the road and walked down his drive . he stands on his porch and we go inside . all the way to his room in the attic we strip then he whispers I need to be done before dad gets home, he has a thin 6 inch dick anyway I start sucking and in about 3 minutes he's ready to cum so I grab the base of his cock and stop sucking. then I release my hold and start rubbing the head and he leaks a small amount of cum then starts stroking and cums more .. I got absolutely nothing out of it ... and as I was leaving his dad pulls in the driveway

I have gone down on only one in my life though my curiosity has led to study "how to suck cock" and practice on a banana. I had a jo buddy over who I thought a friend of whom I finally got up the gall to take into my mouth and proudly deep throat. I told him he was my first (I did not let him cum) and he called me a liar, he said he knew because I did not let my teeth touch his cock.

My wife and I are long friends with a couple from out of state. She has known them for many years, since high school. I've only met them since we've been married. When they come visit, the other husband brings vouyer pics and vids of his lovely wife for me to admire. Last weekend, after the wives went to sleep, we went to the man cave to "watch football" and commence with our kinky routine. He had some amazing new footage that made us both very hot. After working our way through the pics and vids while both stroking ourselves, I knelt down in front of him as he sat on the couch and slowly sucked his cock until he unloaded down my throat.

My wife and I are long friends with a couple from out of state. She has known them for many years, since high school. I've only met them since we've been married. When they come visit, the other husband brings vouyer pics and vids of his lovely wife for me to admire. Last weekend, after the wives went to sleep, we went to the man cave to "watch football" and commence with our kinky routine. He had some amazing new footage that made us both very hot. After working our way through the pics and vids while both stroking ourselves, I knelt down in front of him as he sat on the couch and slowly sucked his cock until he unloaded down my throat.

Damn this is hot, never sucked cock myself (yet), but it is on my bucket list. One of my all time desires.

Agree, that story has me hard!

hot story, does his wife know about the vids/pics? Also, does your wife know about the fun you guys have "watching football" ;)

No. Nobody know about any of it, which to me makes it all the more hot. It certainly makes the pics and vids of his wife SO hot to see.

That is awesome! Soooo cool that neither wife is aware you're sucking his cock while viewing his wife's body!!! THAT is fucking HOT!!! 💟

I have gone down on only one in my life though my curiosity has led to study "how to suck cock" and practice on a banana. I had a jo buddy over who I thought a friend of whom I finally got up the gall to take into my mouth and proudly deep throat. I told him he was my first (I did not let him cum) and he called me a liar, he said he knew because I did not let my teeth touch his cock.

Now the fun begins?

That is awesome! Soooo cool that neither wife is aware you're sucking his cock while viewing his wife's body!!! THAT is fucking HOT!!! 💟

The wives weren't really asleep. They were peeking from a slightly opened door at the action. They had a bet going as to whether the guys would wind up sucking each other.

Whichever one won got to strip, then walk in on the guys while frigging herself.

The wives weren't really asleep. They were peeking from a slightly opened door at the action. They had a bet going as to whether the guys would wind up sucking each other.

Whichever one won got to strip, then walk in on the guys while frigging herself.

Certainly works for me!!! 😱😀

Certainly works for me!!! 😱😀

The one that bet they would be sucking each other got to walk in frigging herself while one of them had the other's cock deep in his mouth.

The one that bet they would not be doing any such thing had to walk in frigging herself while they're just watching the movie....

oh yes

Just two days ago, I had a "first date" with my new regular buddy.Went to his house, chit chatted a bit. We then went into his bedroom, where he stepped closer to me, rubbing my cock through my shorts. He leaned in, my lips parted and I kissed my first man. It was hot and deep, our tongues lashing against each other.We undressed and got on the bed and spent the next hour making out and taking turns sucking each other. His cock was rock hard, six and a half inches with a wide mushroom head. After lots of worship, he feeds me his cum. after he came I gently sucked on his cock for another ten minutes or so. Very hot, yummy cock and cum. Can't wait to see him again!

Back