Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

-He grins.-"I like that."-The bell rang and Miles smiled.-"Ready to give our pizza boy a tip...you got to the door and answer it all sexy like...let him come in pay him and give him a tip then say i got another tip for you."-Drop the robe and take out his cock then ask for me to come in"-he chuckled seeing how this would come out.-

She smiled and nodded to him as they heard a knock she answered it " hello" her robe was apart a bit he stepped in and she handed him money then said " i have other tip for you" Her robe drop she seen him smile and she moved closer pulling his cock out then called for him as she went to her knees and took him in her mouth he groan out feeling her mouth around him.

-Miles smiled as the Pizza boy began to fuck her mouth when miles said.-"Fuck her mouth she loves that."-Miles got under her legs and began to eat her pussy and slap her ass. This was great seeing her suck and take another mans cock he watched as her pussy just wet by the second.-

The pizza guy moved his hips faster as mile told him she moan then she felt his tongue and hand slap her ass he sucked him faster and pizza guy moan watching her mouth and miles slap her ass turning it light red his hips moved faster as he watch " You got your self a naughty slut lucky guy " He moan to miles as he held her head and fucked her mouth.

"Yeah she loves getting double fucked and loves showing off."-he smiled as he continued to lick her pussy more as he slapped her ass harder and harder.- "Oh shit she is good."-The Pizza boy fucked her mouth deeper and deeper he groaned he felt his balls wanting to unload and held it.-

She moan as he slaps got harder and pizza guy fucked her mouth deeper and she knew she cum soon his tongue and slaps he fucked her mouth " Naughty slut getting off being spanked she wants to cum " he groan and cum down her throat fast and she swallowed he pulled out moan as he licked her and slapped her ass hard pizza guy got on his knee and pulled her nipple and she cum with a scream.

-He licked her pussy a fw more times and came out as he grins.-"Now bend forward so you can suck my cock now the pizza boy can take your pussy."-When she was bent forward he grabbed her hair and began to fuck her mouth. The pizza boy grabbed her arms behind her using both hands and fucked her pussy.-

she bent forward taking miles cock in her mouth and pizza guy hooked her hands behind her and and enter her pussy she moan as he began fucking her wet pussy she could do anything but suck miles cock as he fucked her.

-He groaned the Pizza Guy groaned saying this is the best tip ever and Miles just gripped her hair for her as he smiled fucking her mouth groaning as it was so dam good. He grins to her eyes as he looked to her sweet lusty eyes.-

She groan as pizza guy fucked her pussy and miles fucked her mouth she sucked him deep moaning as she felt so fill she looked up at him a he fucked her mouth she knew her orgasm would go though her soon but wanted to get miles to cum she took him deeper.

-He groaned and Miles smiled looking to her eyes as the Pizza boy fucked her harder and deeper.-"Oh yeah This slut is gonna have a cum filled pussy soon." "I am close...."-Miles said as he came filling her mouth then her pussy.-

She moan as she was having her pussy and mouth fucked and her orgasm was building also and soon both was coming and as soon she swallowed she let out a scream and cum, As pizza guy stood she turn taking his cock in her mouth sucking him clean.

-They finished and cleaned up a bit as they began to eat.-"hehe that was fun wasn't that."-He smiled looking to her eyes.-

-Miles grins and smiled looking to her eyes as they ate. Once they were done he looked to her.-"Mmm Tasty...Well..I think we have time to do something else before i have to take you home...Did you want to dress up for me again or did you have your own idea..."

-He looked to her.-"Before we finish eating...you naughty thing you."-He smiled to her as Miles played footsie with her.-

Back