Licking up the cum from her breasts or mouth

I just love watching her play with them when I jerk on them..puts me over the edge instantly! Esp knowing she will guide my head down to them when I'm done..

I just love watching her play with them when I jerk on them..puts me over the edge instantly! Esp knowing she will guide my head down to them when I'm done..

I love that too!! She moans when I clean them up, her nipples are so sensitive.

Love when she encourages me and enjoys it (which is every time! Tits or pussy!)

For me, it's the kiss after the fact . Yum, yum!
For her, it's the kiss after the fact:) double yum!!

I have kissed her many times after I've cum ON her mouth. Totally hot. I, also figure, if she is willing to take my dick in her mouth and make me cum, I should return the favor and be extra nice to her after I cum. I know your all thinking, "this is bullshit". It's a fetish of mine. But, let me clue you, she likes the fact that I'm not repelled by my own juices. Therefore, the love-making continues.............

I have kissed her many times after I've cum ON her mouth. Totally hot. I, also figure, if she is willing to take my dick in her mouth and make me cum, I should return the favor and be extra nice to her after I cum. I know your all thinking, "this is bullshit". It's a fetish of mine. But, let me clue you, she likes the fact that I'm not repelled by my own juices. Therefore, the love-making continues.............

Yesterday she gave me probably the best blowjob of my life and immediately kissed me with a mouth full of cum...was so incredibly hot!

But yes, I whole heartedly agree that if I expect her to taste it, I should do the same, fair is fair afterall

Ditto

Yesterday she gave me probably the best blowjob of my life and immediately kissed me with a mouth full of cum...was so incredibly hot!

But yes, I whole heartedly agree that if I expect her to taste it, I should do the same, fair is fair afterall
My first wife surprised me the first time she did it to me. I surprised her by accepting it for many of the previous reasons and best of all it turned her on big time!

I agree with just about everything that’s been said here, so does my lady. She likes to watch me masturbate and I’d rather jerk off in front of her, the object of my desires, than do it alone. She likes to see my cum spurt from my dick and I enjoy that sight, too, even more so when she is watching. She likes the feeling of my hot cum landing on her tits and that sight, when I’m in the middle of an orgasm, sends me into overdrive. I always lean down for a close up view, it looks so erotic, before I begin slurping up my seed and sucking her nipples clean to send her into overdrive.
When I jerk off on her face we both prefer that she keep her mouth closed but sometimes she can’t resist sticking out her tongue to catch some cum even though when I finish cumming she always sucks my dick to get the last few drops. Then I passionately kiss her before I lick up the streams of cum flowing down her face and kiss her again to share the taste.
The feeling is incredible when my lady spends time sucking my dick and taking my load of cum in her mouth. The kiss afterwards is so sensuous. But it is also amazing when she sucks my dick after I’ve finished jerking off. The kiss afterwards is just as sensuous.

My lady had great looking tits, too, and I tell her so. I also tell her that they look, and taste, even better when they are covered with my cum.

wife has been feeding me on a regular basis. First started with licking pre-cum off her nipples and breasts, then to full on feeding me after a nice hand job or blo job.
A few weeks ago we hit on a new kink. She was riding me hard doggie style and I told her I wanted her to feed me after I came deep inside of her. Normally this would involve her squatting over my face and rubbing her pussy hard on my mouth.
I was so hot and bothered thinking about having her hot just fucked pussy on my face, my orgasm was not long in cumming and giant in volume.
To my surprise, instead of straddling my face, she took two of her fingers and started fingering herself with her palm facing upwards. Oh my god she was scooping my cum straight out of her pussy. Needless to say, was a delicious, hot and kinky session

wife has been feeding me on a regular basis. First started with licking pre-cum off her nipples and breasts, then to full on feeding me after a nice hand job or blo job.
A few weeks ago we hit on a new kink. She was riding me hard doggie style and I told her I wanted her to feed me after I came deep inside of her. Normally this would involve her squatting over my face and rubbing her pussy hard on my mouth.
I was so hot and bothered thinking about having her hot just fucked pussy on my face, my orgasm was not long in cumming and giant in volume.
To my surprise, instead of straddling my face, she took two of her fingers and started fingering herself with her palm facing upwards. Oh my god she was scooping my cum straight out of her pussy. Needless to say, was a delicious, hot and kinky session

Wow that does sound like a great way to eat it! I'll have to try that soon!

My first wife started me with first kissing me after blowing me and then getting me to eat her after cumming in her, got me hooked. Now I often eat my own after i masturbate. Did so this morning:D

I got into this years ago with one of my first girlfriends. After frantic handjobs in my car, she would scoop the sticky mess off her hand, her thigh...where ever it landed....and rub it on her tits. I'd bend forward and lick clean, while finger-fucking her. It was a great turn-on for both of us.

love licking cum from tits pussy or ass. mine or someone else's. started many years ago with a couple I knew, he'd fuck her and shoot his load then I'd lick her clean. tasted so good and would make her cum again.

My lady had great looking tits, too, and I tell her so. I also tell her that they look, and taste, even better when they are covered with my cum.

A gorgeous set of tits, are even more of a turn on, seeing a huge rope of cum shot all over them.

Back