Raw Anal Lust

This installment is a continuation from post #39.


I watched as she lay there, writhing under me. She whimpered her need, wiggling her crotch against mine. Her nipples stood at attention, hard buds revealing the desire within her. Her eyes were glazing over, the thoughts behind them were so filled with lust.

"I see a woman in desperate need, beneath me. You are in pain with desire, aren't you?"

With a guilty look on her face, she bit her lower lip and nodded her head.

Of course, I wasn't going to let her get away with just a nod. I wanted to hear her say it out loud. This has become my party, and in her own words, she's the toy. But, at my parties, the toy is always made sure of her place. "Don't just nod your head at me, slut. I asked you a question, and you will give me an answer. I said, you are in pain with desire, aren't you?"

She tried to calm her breathing, then whispered her answer. "Yes."

"And, what do you see in my eyes?"

It was obvious that she found it difficult to answer this. Her face went through several expressions as she thought it out. Finally, she settled on an answer. She swallowed to clear her throat. "Desire?"

"Oh, but you leave out the most important part of my desire. Make no mistake of my position. What is my position?"

"You're on top of me."

"I don't mean just physically! I mean in everything you are experiencing right this very minute. Physically, emotionally and sexually, what is your position?"

"I want to be used. I'm naked and bound, and I want to be used."

"Yes, but because you are naked and bound, what does that make you?"

"I don't know what you're looking for. Captive?"

"Yes, exactly. And, because you are a naked captive, what does that make me?"

There were no sounds but our breathing as she thought for a minute on her answer. Then, as if she were searching for what to say, and it just came to her, "In charge?"

"You're catching on. And, because you are the naked captive, and I'm in charge, that makes you my naked captive. And, as my naked captive, every feeling you experience will come from me. Every emotion that flows through you will be because of my touch and my control. You have no say in what happens to you, from this point on. You will submit to anything I want. Do you understand?"

Her eyes were now wide with expression. But, her lips were pressed together tightly, as she slowly nodded her head in consent.

Again, I had to force the words out of her. "No, you must answer me. I want to hear it from your own lips. I want to be sure you understand what is happening here and know it is of your own making. I want to hear you say this is happening because you desire it. I want to hear you tell me I'm in charge of you, body and soul, until I say otherwise. I want to hear you say what your position is, and what mine is. Understand?"

She quickly nodded her head, as she blurted out her answer. "Yes, I understand."

Good. I'm waiting for your answer."

To help her with her words, I pinched her hard nipples, then moved my hand down to that hot little crotch of hers, and pinched her clit. She jerked and moaned at my touch. She arched her back, trying to aim my hand where she wanted it. But, I took my hand away. She wasn't in control, I was. "I'm still waiting."

She gulped and cleared her throat and began to form her words. "I'm naked and bound, because I want to be. I lured you into this, by making you mad at me, pissing you off. I did this so you would fuck my ass, and do it with that same anger."

She hesitated, then continued on. "I desire this to happen. I'm your naked captive. I'm your victim and you're in charge. Everything I feel from this point on will be because of you. You are in control of me, body and soul."

"Very good. You know your place. Now, we can begin."

That got a moan from her. She whimpered as she twisted and turned under me. She was more than ready to begin.

Before I let her up, I thought I would torment her a little more. Why not, right? And, it would also help keep her attention where I wanted it, during the rest of the night.

I raised up off of her, but put my right hand back at her neck to keep her there. Then, I shoved my left hand between her bound legs, and pryed them open. She was quick to allow my hand to go where it wanted. I pushed my index finger into her pussy and used the flat of my thumb on her clit. Keeping my hand in this position, I made little circles on her clit. My index finger was swirling inside her sopping pussy at the same time.

She moaned loudly, when I started this, so I couldn't continue for long. I didn't want her attempting to cum so early in my evening of fun. She would be much more eager to please, if she thought I was going to allow her to cum.

I took my cum drenched finger and wiggled it at the opening to her ass. She wiggled her ass and squealed her appreciation, so I didn't continue. I just wanted to see how she would react when touched there. She was sure gonna be fun.

I looked at her pussy and how her hair was shaped in an inverted triangle. It looked nice, but I didn't tell her that. She was there to serve me, not the other way around. I pulled on a few strands of hair to make her jump. She yelped each time, and questioned me as to why I was doing that.

"Have you forgotten your position? You aren't in charge, I am. You are my play toy, remember? I can do what ever I want with you."

"Yes, I remember."

"I do think this pussy should be shaven. That's something I might do, tonight."

"What? You can't do that! I won't let...oh..."

"What was that? You won't let me?"

I leaned down close to her and whispered into her ear. "You know, if you can't remember your position, I have ways to help you remember. If you doubt me, just continue with another little outburst like that one."

"But, my pussy hair...shaven off? I'd feel so naked and exposed."

"And, there is a problem with that? You aren't in any position to argue, I don't think."

I slapped her pussy with my hand, several times. She jerked and cried out with each well placed slap. I told her "that's just a taste, for you. Don't forget it."

I got off of her and pulled on her shoulders to help her up. "OK, get up. It's time we get going with the evening's plans."

She raised up and sat naked on her desk.

"Get off of there and onto the floor." She did as she was told. Then, I told her to get down on her knees, in front of me. I pushed on her shoulders to encourage her. Her eyes were wide with interest as she lowered herself to the floor. Her first lesson in submissive obedience was about to begin.

I put my hand under her chin and raised her eyes to look into mine. She looked beyond horny. She was shivering with lust.

"Usually, the submissive won't be allowed to look the Dominant in the eye. Also, submissives are told to call the dominant Sir or Master. But, I'm different. I love to look into eyes. They show the inner person and what they are thinking. Also, intimidation is more fun when I can look into your eyes. I think it's a very sensual form of mental torture. But, if I ever tell you not to look at me, don't. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

Also, you may call me whatever you wish. Names don't matter to me. But, if I tell you to call me by a certain name, you had better do it. You will pay dearly, if you repeatedly don't follow my rules. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head. "Yes."

"OK, lessons begin. I want you to open your mouth wide, and cover your teeth with your lips. At no time will your teeth come in contact with my cock, unless I say so. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"This is the perfect position for someone to be in when getting their mouth fucked. You are completely naked, your ankles are bound together and your hands are cuffed behind your back. You are on your knees in front of me and your head is at cock level."

She whimpered as she watched me unzip my jeans and pull my cock out. It was only half errect, but she gasped when she saw it. She quickly opened her mouth as wide as it would go, making sure her lips covered the edges of her teeth. she was a quick learner.

While she kneeled there, with her mouth open, I told her if she did a good job, I would reward her. "If you don't do a good job, I will explain again. But, keep in mind, I want you to learn this quickly. If you don't, you will very likely suffer the consequenses. Do you undertstand what i've told you?"

She quickly nodded her head. She didn't even change the shape of her mouth. She wanted my cock in there.

I took my cock in my hand and waved it in front of her. "Are you going to make it happy?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. "Uh hu."

"On the entrance stroke, make your mouth into a small "O" shape. On the exit stroke, I want you to suck hard on my shaft, like your mouth is a vacuum hose. The tighter the hole and the better the suction, the more you will please me. Do you understand?"

"Uh hu."

I couldn't resist any longer. I shoved my cock into her willing mouth, using her head for leverage. Her hot mouth latched onto it like a hand in a tight fitting glove. She did as she was told. Her lips formed a very small hole, that I shoved myself through. On the exit stroke, she sucked hard. The sides of her cheeks collapsed, and I had to pull my cock out. She was doing a good job of making a fuck hole.

Again, I pushed my cock into her mouth, and she provided resistance with only her lips. And, again I saw her cheeks collapse as I pulled it out. She was a fast learner.

I decided to work on her mind a little bit. I used what she wanted most as my vehicle of choice. I wanted to see how she would react to mental stimuli. "Do a good job and make it happy. If you you make it happy, it gets nice and hard. The next hole this cock is going into is your tight little ass."

The only reaction I got from her was a moan of pleasure. She liked the thought of getting ass fucked. So, I kept the thought going to see just how much she liked it. "The happier this cock is, the larger it is. The larger it is, the more it will hurt when I shove it in that tight little ass. I know that's what you want. You want it to hurt. Make it nice and big, and it will hurt more."

That got another moan from her, and she started wiggling her tongue around my cock, as it was inside her mouth. She was not a novice. Her tongue whipped around like a hot little snake looking for a way out of her mouth.

I grabbed a tighter hold on her head. She whimpered as I took more control of her head. She accepted the quicker rythum without problem. On the exit strokes, I could see her lipstick on the shaft. I could use it to measure how far I was going into her throat. She was doing so well, I just had to see how much this bitch could take.

Without any warning, I moved my hands closer to the back of her head and shoved hard into her mouth. She gave a little whimper, but she was still doing her best to keep the pace. She was still making my cock happy, very happy.

"Take it all, slut. Make it nice and hard. Remember, the harder it is, the bigger it is. You want it big, don't you. I know you do. You want me to stretch that tight little ass of yours and make your scream. You want me to shove it hard into you, don't you. No need to answer, bitch, because that's just what you're gonna get. You're gonna get what you want. You're gonna get what you deserve."

She was gagging on most every entrance stroke, but because of the speed, she could handle it. She was sucking hard on the exit stroke, just as she was told. My cock was very happy. It was big, hard and the head was purple, mixed with her lipstick.

I shoved it one last time into her throat, and held it there, with both hands at the back of her head. She started to gag, but I continued to hold it there. I wanted her to remember who was in charge and who was not. "See how nice and big you've made my cock, slut? See how hard it is? you've done a good job of making it happy, so now you're gonna get your reward. I'm gonna fuck your tight little ass."

I pushed her back away from me, and she fell back onto the floor. She had such a good suction on my cock, her cheeks popped when it came out. She was writhing on the floor, trying to recover. Her chest was heaving. She was trying to catch her breath. She whimpered when she looked up and saw my hard cock jetting out at her.

I reached down and helped her stand up. I stood behind her, feeling her hot body. My right hand went down to her clit and my left roughly grabbed at her tits. She nearly collapsed when my hand found her clit. "Oh, you are ready, aren't you, bitch. My little fuck hole is ready for the Grand Finale, isn't she."

She had trouble forming the words she so desperately wanted to say. Between each sentence, she had to catch her breath. "Oh please, fuck me! Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. Give it to me. I need it."

There were two chairs beside her desk. They were nice, sturdy chairs, with black padded leather covers. The back of these chairs were just the right hight for what I had in mind.

But, I had to do one last thing before I continued. I picked up the gag from around her neck and told her to open wide. She moaned but did as she was told. "Yes, I'm gonna love this. Your virgin ass is mine, and you aren't gonna deny me of it. Not even with words."

The gag in place, she was the perfect fuck toy. I walked her over to the back of the closest chair and pushed her over. Perfect fit. Her ass was now just the right height and her feet just missed touching the floor. This was gonna be fun.


 
Last edited:
lovetoread said:
I like anal sex. Its always hard and rough cause he says he cant control himself.
That means he likes your tight little ass. It sounds like I would like it, too. I envy him.
 
mmm..... you don't mind that i'll borrow acouple of lines for my sig? do you DVS....

that was such a good mid ending I presume..... yummy. :p :kiss:
 
Angel_Diva said:
mmm..... you don't mind that i'll borrow acouple of lines for my sig? do you DVS....

that was such a good mid ending I presume..... yummy. :p :kiss:
Nope, I don't mind. Borrow what you wish.

And, no, this isn't the ending. I plan on writing another section, maybe later tonight. I don't know if that will be the end or not. We'll just have to wait and see. :)
 
I almost burned my frittata because I was so into this story! :p


I can hardly wait for the rest.







anticipating the best is yet to come!
 
This installment is a continuation from post #51.


She lay there, draped over the chair, wiggling her ass to tempt me. She really wanted my hard cock in there, badly. That was obvious. I pulled her ass cheeks open with my thumbs, and she moaned. I'm sure she thought I was just about to shove my cock in there, but all I wanted was a look.

She had a very nice ass. I licked my index finger and pushed it into her. The resistance was wonderful. This truly was a virgin ass. My cock was getting even harder at the thought of fucking this one.

I leaned over and dry hunched her, letting her feel my hard cock against her naked ass. I rubbed it back and forth and up and down the crack of her ass, listening to her whimper and moan from behind the gag. "You want this cock, don't you? You've been dreaming about this moment, haven't you? Your virgin ass is going to get fucked."

But, I decided to make her wait. This bitch had given me such a hard time of it at work, I was going to let her know just how rough her ass was going to get fucked, in retaliation. She had asked for it, and now she was going to get it. It was as simple as that.

While still leaning over and hunching her, I began the mental torment I love so much. "You know, your ass is very tight. It's going to be difficult to get my cock in there. My cock is enjoying this so much, it has a big purple head on it. You know I'm telling you the truth, because it was in your throat. You know why it's so hard? Because of your hot mouth.

I kept hunching her, as I tormented her mind. I could tell I was getting to her, because she was clinching her hands. I could see her trying to look at me, but that wasn't possible. She tried to raise up, and twist her head, but I mashed her face into the seat of that chair. "This is my show, bitch. You don't need to see anything, because you are the show. Remember? You are my fuck toy." That got another little whimper, from behind the gag. She couldn't do anything to stop me.

The seat of the chair was now getting very wet with her saliva. I knew that when I started fucking her, the force of my thrusts would bounce her against it. The added humiliation of her own drool covering her face while her ass was getting reamed would just be more fun for me.

"You did such a good job making my cock happy that I'm gonna have a difficult time getting past that tight little opening. And, you know what that means? That means it's gonna hurt. Trust me, it's gonna hurt a lot."

I stuck my index finger just inside her, to show her. She jerked against my finger. Her ass hole twitched from my touch. She wiggled on the chair. The leather beneath her squeaked against her sweaty body. "See what I mean, slut?" It's very tight. This is just my finger. My cock is much larger than my finger. You can surely imagine how that's gonna feel. I know I can. I'm gonna enjoy it."

She tried to move around on the chair, and she raised her bound legs up. I decided that was too much movement. I wanted to see her wiggle, but not that much. I walked over to her desk, hoping to find some more of that rope she tied her ankles with.

I looked in a few drawers, but wasn't having any luck. Then, in a bottom drawer, in the very back, I found some interesting things. "Well, what have we here? You are a little kinky girl, aren't you? I found a rather large black dildo and a riding crop. This dildo is kind of large, sweetie. Do you use this on yourself? Your ass is too tight for this, so this must be a pussy dildo. I'm surprised at you. It's such a monster. Do you imagine yourself bound, with your legs spread wide, when you use this on yourself? Oh, no need to answer. I know your mouth is kind of occupied right now. And, here I thought you were a stuck up little bitch."

I picked up the riding crop and walked back over to my little bound captive. I swished it through the air, in front of her. I could see her watching it. It made a mean whirling sound. Another moan escaped past that gag.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered to her. "Didn't you want me to find this? It was way back in the back of that bottom drawer. You know, that's usually where things like this are found. Most people keep their naughty items in places like that. Why should you be any different? Do you use this on your naughty behind, when you think you've been a bad little girl? That would be interesting to see."

I walked around behind her, rubbing her back with the crop, as I walked. I tapped it against her ass, but nothing very hard. Then, I took the tip and poked her ass hole with it. The tip just slightly went inside, and I quickly flexed the crop back and forth, to see her reaction.

And, what a reaction it was. She squealed loudly, and tried to raise up, off of the chair. Her legs came up, too. I couldn't tell if she was protesting it, or enjoying it. But, that reminded me of what I was looking for. More rope to keep those legs in place.

I tossed the crop on her desk, and walked back around to the drawers. I looked in the top drawer on the other side. There, I found more rope and some lube. "Oh, lookie here. I found the lube. You said you had left some in a drawer, but I forgot. And, I also remember you said you wouldn't be able to force me to use this, if I didn't want to. Now, do you think that was something you should have said, knowing your ass is so tight? Or, do you really want me to take you without lube, so you can feel it? Oh, yes. you're gagged. Well, that topic can wait for a little bit. I've got to tie those ankles to the chair. I'm gonna be busy fucking your ass, so I don't want you kicking me in the balls."

There was enough rope to loop around her ankles and then tie to the front legs of the chair. I pulled it tight enough so her legs were tight against the back of that chair. This put her ass in an even better position, and it pulled her torso up a little, so it was difficult for her to rest herself in the seat of the chair. This would make it even more fun for me. It would be fun to watch her bouncing up and down. And, her drool was forming into a very nice little puddle.

I stood back and looked at her. She was trying her best to adjust to her position. My fuck toy was tempting me, even though she didn't know it. I walked over and picked up the crop.

"Would madam care for a few hors d'oeuvre before the main course? I think that would be nice."

I began whipping her ass with the crop. They were all nasty hits. She shrieked from the very first one, but that only encouraged me. Her wiggling and squirming also made it more fun, as I continued to crop that little white ass until it was marked with nasty red welts. She endured my short bout of anger from the tender spots behind her knees all the way up to her tailbone. She jerked violently with each swat. I made sure she felt each one of them. She deserved it. It was satisfying to see her in pain.

She was crying softly, now. Little whimpers that gurgled from her gagged mouth. "Is the mean boss lady crying? So out of character for you, huh? You ain't seen nothin' yet, bitch."

Now, my last little bit of torment was going to be sweet. I had found the lube, but because of the comment she made, I wondered if she had second thoughts about me taking her with out using it. Her ass was very tight, and even with lube, she would be in great pain. Until the head of my cock passed her anal sphincter, it would be difficult for both of us. Well, more for her than me, obviously.

I leaned over her body again, and rested my hands on the arms of the chair. I wanted to see just what she was made of. She was still whimpering from the crop, and when I touched her with my body, she winced even more. "So, bitch, now you know a bit of my anger. And, you also know how tight your little ass hole is. I've told you how much it will hurt, and I've even demonstrated to you how it might feel if I decide to take you without lube."

Her breathing was heavy. She continued to moan and whimper as I spoke. Her eyes were wide open, and she was straining her head to look at me.

"Remember that tempting statement you made when you were still acting like a stuck up bitch? You said you had lube, but because you were all tied up, you couldn't do anything, if I decided not to use it. That has become an interesting statement. I wonder if you would take it back now, if you could, knowing what you now know."

She nodded her head and tried to say something. But, I couldn't understand what she was saying. But, I could guess she was trying to say she would take that statement back. I acted as if I didn't understand, to play along a bit longer. "Are you trying to tell me something? Is the gag keeping you from talking? Well, you know, that's what gags are for. You yourself said I could use the gag, in case you tried to get me to stop. Remember? I know I remember you saying that, so surely you remember, too. I wouldn't forget something as interesting as that. Maybe you said it in the heat of the moment, like when you said I didn't have to use lube, and you'd like to take that back, too. Would you?"

She nodded her head quite vigorously, and mumbled something at the same time. It seemed like she was crying and begging at the same time. What she might be begging about though, I couldn't make out. "You know, bitch, you should have thought this out better. If you hadn't been so bold as to offer yourself to me this way, you could maybe still negotiate a little. But, you told me I didn't have to use lube and even went to the trouble of putting that ball gag around your neck so it was very convenient and tempting for me. now, there will be no negotiations, and you brought it all on by your own doing. I wouldn't normally do this, but because you were so mean to me, and because you seemed to want it this way, I'm gonna fuck your ass without lube. Get ready for some pain, bitch."

I raised up and she started shaking her head back and forth while trying to say something. Drool was dripping from the gag, as she tried to form her words around it. I walked over to the desk and picked up the tube of lubrication, and walked back over behind her. I undid my waist snap and pushed my jeans to my ankles. My shorts soon followed and I kicked both off to the side. Then, I let my hard cock bounce on her ass.

She was still trying to get my attention, but I wasn't listening. She was also trying to raise up, but it was all just added fun for me to see her acting this way. She deserved this, and she was going to get it.

But, because she was so tight, I decided to put a little lube on the head of my cock, to make it less painful for me. It was going to be a very tight fit, and I didn't want that much resistance.

I pulled the chair around, until it was aimed at an empty corner of the room. I globbed some lube on the head of my cock, and dropped the tube on the floor.

"you should relax as much as you can, because all this moving around you're doing is only going to make it worse for you. Just lay still and take it."

I pressed the head of my cock against her tight hole. It was very difficult to push, and my cock hurt, even with the lube. That was why I had moved the chair into that position. With one big thrust, I pushed the chair across the floor until it abruptly stopped in the corner of the room with a thud. Just as it stopped, my body rammed against her and my cock popped past her sphincter, going deep into her ass.

She let out a scream that I'm sure could be heard thought out the building. It was followed by another, as I moved my cock from side to side, inside her ass. Her body tensed up, and she raised up off the chair as much as she could. But, I shoved her back down. I pushed the back of her head into the seat, and rubbed her face in her drool.

"You deserve this kind of treatment, bitch. You know you do. You egged me on to make me mad, and you succeeded. I'm mad, and now you are going to pay for it."

She was pleading from behind the gag for me to stop. I know she must be telling me it hurt terribly, but I didn't care. If it were any body else, I would be concerned for her well being, but not this bitch. She was getting just what she asked for.

"I'm gonna go slow at first, but then I'm gonna really ream your ass good. Just in case you wanted to know. And, the more you complain, the more I'm gonna enjoy this."

With my hands, I grabbed the chair on either side of her, and slowly started to pull my cock back. God, it was a tight fit. I loved it. She was screaming and pleading to me. I could feel every bit of that, in how her hole tightened more. I was in my own little heaven. I was going to tame this bitch. She would think twice before treating someone else like she had treated me. I was going to make sure of that.

I started back into her ass, until I was deep inside her, again. She gasped when I hit bottom, although I tried to push even further in. Then, I pulled out again and she cried out, again. every time I moved inside her, she felt pain. just like I wanted her to.

Her ass started to loosen up a little, but not that much. I began to go faster with my thrusts, watching my cock go in and out of her little hole. I could feel the heat from the friction, as my cock rubbed against her anal walls. It felt good, let me tell you.

The only thing I watched for was blood. I didn't want to cause any tearing. I knew this hole was mine from now on, and I wanted to be sure and take care of it. She was my new fuck toy.

The heat was nice, against my cock. Her body was hot, and so was mine. That, and the friction of our skin rubbing together was intense. I kept increasing my speed, as she writhed beneath me. I had said it would be fun, and it was.

I shifted into high gear, and really started go give it to her good. Her cries were now only on my forward strokes, and her face was bouncing against the drool drenched leather seat with each one. She was still pleading, but they were mostly cries of pain, I'm sure.

"You like this, bitch? No? Don't ever take someone for a wimp. You asked me if I was a man? Does my hard cock feel like I'm a man? Does the way I control you seem like I'm a man? How does your ass feel, being stuffed with a man's hard pulsing cock? Don't forget, you made it that hard, with your own mouth. Remember? The pain you are feeling now? It's all your fault. Isn't that ironic?"

I decided to watch and just enjoy the ride. Her whimpers and cries were exciting, and my orgasm was getting close. It was difficult to hold back, because it felt so good. I didn't want it to end, but I knew it had to.

I started pushing has hard as I could, and the back legs of the chair were bouncing off the floor. Her head was nearly limp, and her face was drenched from her drooling. God, it was great. it was such a great feeling to get back at her for how she treated me.

I knew she didn't realize how much it would hurt, but that was her mistake. I knew her passion to get it was controlling her thoughts, but that was her mistake, too. This new fuck toy would be learning a few new lessons in the near future.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I was fucking so hard that my balls hurt as they bounced against her pussy. I just had to cum. My last hard thrusts were vicious, so she would remember them. When, I got very near cumming, I pulled out of her ass, and quickly pulled the chair away from the wall. I stood in front of her, pulled her head up by her hair and jacked off in her face. Her eyes were wide with fear and pain, as my hot cum splashed hard onto her face,and dripped down her chin. I knew she wasn't ready for that, but it was my last little bit of humiliation for her. At least for the time being.

I fell to the floor, my cock still throbbing. We were both gasping for breath. Her cries were more subdued now that the painful probe was no longer punishing her ass.

After resting a bit, I got up on my knees, in front of her. I grabbed her head with both hands by the ears and raised her eyes to mine. "You know, slut, the evening is still young. I've got ideas running around in my head. Do you? No? Well, let me fill you in on some possibilities. First, you're still in a very vulnerable position. Second, we are alone here, and I have no plans to leave. And, third, if I get tired, I might just call some of my friends and suggest a butt fucking party. Don't you worry, none. I'll have that tight little ass loosened up for you, in no time."


 
Last edited:
DVS,
Really, you are a big writer, Im struck.
I love your story, and you made me thinking of new backdoors experiences.

Why dont you publish your stories on Lits stories board? For getting a ranking? For getting the Clit's Award (LOLOLOL)

get this as a strong bump...back.....against....

Did you notice you have already many fans?

Pls, go on.
I know you want first your merrits.
This is mine.

10.jpg
 
Last edited:
N8Dreams said:
DVS,
Really, you are a big writer, Im struck.
I love your story, and you made me thinking of new backdoors experiences.

Why dont you publish your stories on Lits stories board? For getting a ranking? For getting the Clit's Award (LOLOLOL)

get this as a strong bump...back.....against....

Did you notice you have already many fans?

Pls, go on.
I know you want first your merrits.
This is mine.

10.jpg
Very nice praise and very nice picture. I like both!
 
story

DVS: Great Story! It kept me on the edge of my seat. :D You are a great writer, you should publish.
blue
 
mmm.... lovely, just lovely DVS.....

i like the way he treated her.... she got what she deserved and more.... a very yummy ending. :p :kiss:
 
Re: story

bluenymph said:
DVS: Great Story! It kept me on the edge of my seat. :D You are a great writer, you should publish.
blue
I do have stories published on Lit. Check out my
Devious Stories link, below.
 
Is that IT?

Is that all there is, you 'devious' guy, you?
I wanna read more about how you degrade the cunt!
How about if you Sodomize her with a bunch of objects while you fuck her pussy at the same time! That's always been my favorite thing to do with a few of my lovers! Or stick a vibrater up the cunt of my lover, turn it on low, and then bury myself in her anal orifice!
THEN turn the vibe progressively higher; til' she's flowing like a *fucking* river!
You can make her agree to anything if you can get her to cum like that! Trust me... I've gotten all kinds of things done around my house that way! My kitchen floors were never as spotless as when I made one girl cum like that. She agreed to become my maid for a month, at no charge, if I would just give her an orgasm at night...! Incredibly, sexy woman, too. (I'm not bad lookin'. I'm no brad pitt, though.) She just needed someone to press the right button/s! I found them and helped her to open up to all kinds of new experiences. We get together every month or so, now, to teach each other anything new we may've learned. Then she cleans my house, *nude,* of course. And then we fuck away!
And she goes home.
Until, next month...
 
Re: Is that IT?

bbkradwell said:
Is that all there is, you 'devious' guy, you?
I wanna read more about how you degrade the cunt!
How about if you Sodomize her with a bunch of objects while you fuck her pussy at the same time! That's always been my favorite thing to do with a few of my lovers! Or stick a vibrater up the cunt of my lover, turn it on low, and then bury myself in her anal orifice!
THEN turn the vibe progressively higher; til' she's flowing like a *fucking* river!
You can make her agree to anything if you can get her to cum like that! Trust me... I've gotten all kinds of things done around my house that way! My kitchen floors were never as spotless as when I made one girl cum like that. She agreed to become my maid for a month, at no charge, if I would just give her an orgasm at night...! Incredibly, sexy woman, too. (I'm not bad lookin'. I'm no brad pitt, though.) She just needed someone to press the right button/s! I found them and helped her to open up to all kinds of new experiences. We get together every month or so, now, to teach each other anything new we may've learned. Then she cleans my house, *nude,* of course. And then we fuck away!
And she goes home.
Until, next month...

Patience, patience.
We're talking about DVS here..... :cool:
This is just a warm up.
You should read his stories!!:devil:
 
Re: Re: Is that IT?

BrightFlower said:
Patience, patience.
We're talking about DVS here..... :cool:
This is just a warm up.
You should read his stories!!:devil:
:D :kiss: :p
 
Re: Is that IT?

bbkradwell said:
Is that all there is, you 'devious' guy, you?
I wanna read more about how you degrade the cunt!
How about if you Sodomize her with a bunch of objects while you fuck her pussy at the same time! That's always been my favorite thing to do with a few of my lovers! Or stick a vibrater up the cunt of my lover, turn it on low, and then bury myself in her anal orifice!
THEN turn the vibe progressively higher; til' she's flowing like a *fucking* river!
You can make her agree to anything if you can get her to cum like that! Trust me... I've gotten all kinds of things done around my house that way! My kitchen floors were never as spotless as when I made one girl cum like that. She agreed to become my maid for a month, at no charge, if I would just give her an orgasm at night...! Incredibly, sexy woman, too. (I'm not bad lookin'. I'm no brad pitt, though.) She just needed someone to press the right button/s! I found them and helped her to open up to all kinds of new experiences. We get together every month or so, now, to teach each other anything new we may've learned. Then she cleans my house, *nude,* of course. And then we fuck away!
And she goes home.
Until, next month...
I think what you are referring to is what many on this forum would love to have. It's called share and share alike.

Two kids are first realizing their sexuality. One saying to the other "you show me yours and I'll show you mine." Each one wants what the other has. One just has to make that first move.

Don't take advantage of her...too much.:D
 
This installment is a continuation from post #58.


After a short time to catch my breath, I got up. I pulled a chair up, so I could sit in front of my new fuck toy and talk to her. She was no longer whimpering in pain, but she was wiggling her ass more than I thought she would, after the fucking I had given her. I thought I wore her out, but it was possible she wanted something else in her ass. It had to be sore. I'm sure it was blazing.

At first, I was just going to sit there and look at her. I was going to wait and see if she would beg me to release her. I do like to hear women beg, and that fuck toy was no different. But, because she was wiggling her ass so, I was intrigued. What could she want?

I leaned toward her, and spoke in a quiet voice. "So, have you learned anything from your first ass fucking? Was it anything like you thought it would be? Do you have that "rode hard and put up wet" feeling?"

All I got out of her was a weak little whimper. But, that ass kept wiggling. It was making my cock hard, again.

"You know, I thought your ass fucking was most rewarding. That tight little hole of yours is great fun. I'm gonna have to take care of it, so it stays nice and tight. Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm gonna ream it good, from time to time. But, all that does is tone up your muscles. It's kind of like going to the gym. I'm gonna be your exercise coach."

I stood up and walked around behind her. I leaned over her, and humped her while I whispered into her ear. My semi erect cock was rubbing up against her ass and pussy. She whimpered and moaned, when I started humping her like that.

"You are still needing attention, aren't you, slut. You want to cum, don't you? That ass fucking wasn't enough to take you over the edge? I thought sure it would. You wanted it so badly."

I grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her back to me and stood her up. She protested, when I pulled her hair, but of course protesting was part of my fun. I held her there, and roughly groped her tits. She whimpered and wiggled in my arms. I moved my right hand down to her clit. At first she groaned, but that quickly melted to just a whimper. Her body shook, as I moved my finger very lightly over her pussy lips and clit. I hardly even made contact with her, but when I did, I knew she could feel it.

"You like being tied up and controlled, don't you? You are such a horny little thing. I know you would love it if I just pushed you back over this chair and rammed my cock into this sopping pussy. It seems you're quite the pain slut. I might have to find out just what your limits are. You know?"

I continued to lightly torment her clit, and she moaned in harmony with it. It seemed to be just enough to keep her interest, but not much more. I grabbed her around the waist with the left hand, and pushed her up against the chair with my body. My cock was in her ass crack, and my right hand was still on her clit. But, because I pushed her up against the chair, my hand was pushed hard against her clit. This was more than enough to get a reaction out of her.

I moved my hips from side to side, causing my cock to rub between her ass cheeks. I could feel it getting harder, and I know she could, too. My left hand was between her and the chair. I used my bird finger to dip into her wet pussy. From that angle, I could also rub her clit with the palm of my hand. The more I pushed her against that chair, the more my hand roughed up her clit. Also, each time I pushed against her, my bird finger went deeper into her pussy.

It was unreal how easy it was to get a reaction from this bitch. She was already shaking and her legs were getting weak. I was nearly holding her up with my hand around her waist. My finger was curved like a hook probing in her pussy.

"I seem to have you at a disadvantage, don't I. I came, but you haven't, have you? You know what that means? It means I can continue take my time with you, and torment you for as long as I want. I know you want to cum, so we are going to keep you wanting. Oh, did I say we? Well, don't forget I did mention I might call up some of my friends. Yes, I think it's time we have a party. And, guess who's providing the favors?"

She whimpered when I told her that. It seemed like a whimper of passion, of desire. That slut seemed to love the position she was in. But, even if she didn't, she was staying right where she was.

I pinched her left nipple and she moaned. I then pinched her right nipple. That also caused her to moan. I raised my hand from her crotch and pinched both nipples at once. I twisted them in opposite directions, as if I was adjusting the dial on a radio. She whimpered. Her chest wiggled against my hands, as if she wanted more. Those whimpers weren't complaints. She liked her nipples treated roughly.

"I think it's time to make a couple of phone calls. I know just who to call. I know some people who will enjoy you. Oh, and from what I'm finding out about you, I think you will enjoy them, too. Well, at least part of the time. This is going to be a party to remember."

I pulled her body back and shoved a finger into her pussy. Then, I added another. They slid in so easy, because she was soaking wet. She squealed and started twisting in my grasp, as I roughly fucked her.

"You're such a wet little bitch. You can't get enough of this. All you want is a good fucking. I bet you'd love to cum, right now. Wouldn't you, slut."

She quickly nodded her head. She did her best to form the words, but the gag didn't allow much to be understood. Nothing but muffled moans and garbled speech came from her lips. But, I could tell her need to cum was quickly becoming very intense. This was really a special fuck toy. Her first experience with forced submission was going to be powerful, in more ways than one.

I stuck another finger inside of her, so I was fucking her with three. She moaned and started humping them with all her strength. I held her tight, removing any ability for her to move. I was controlling what she was allowed to feel. Not her. I wiggled my fingertips inside her pussy, touching the inner walls of her. She fought against my hold on her, but she wasn't as strong.

I pulled my fingers out and held them up to her face. They were drenched in her sex. They each glistened in the room light, dripping wet with her desire.

"See, slut? I know how badly you want it. And, the only way you are going to get it is to do as you are told. The better you are at that, the sooner I will allow you to cum. But, if you don't do as you're told, you will be denied your sexual release. See? You are my new fuck toy and fuck toys are meant to be used. I'm the one in control. If you are good and do everything you are told, I might give you a reward, later. Remember that."

Her breathing was getting rougher, and her chest was heaving. She looked like she liked the idea of being my fuck toy. I cleaned my wet fingers off on her face. A few submissive whimpers were all she could produce.

"And, You won't ever be able to forget your position, now. I'm not only in control of your body. I'm also in control of your mind. After this night, there will be nothing I can't take from you. All I'll have to do is look at you to make you weak with desire. It will be any time, or any place. I might see you in the hallway, as you are entertaining a large client. Your mind will go blank and remember this night. Your filthy little mind will remind you how I took your tight little ass and how it made you scream. You will be forced to remember how my hard cock fucked you good while you were naked and bound in such a lewd position. Am I getting through to you, bitch?"

She moaned and nodded her head. She tried to speak, but I couldn't understand what she was saying. I think it was "please fuck me" but that gag kept her from forming the words she needed me to hear. She sounded desperate. She kept attempting it, over and over as drool dripped from her chin onto her tits.

"That's a good fuck toy. You know your place. Of course, I knew you would. But, don't you worry. I'm gonna take good care of you. Oh, yeah. I'm gonna take good care of you."

Then I pushed her back over the chair. She just stayed there, whimpering and wiggling.

I walked over and picked up my pants. "I've got to make those phone calls. Don't go anywhere," I laughed. "I'll be back, real soon."


 
Last edited:
hmmm I am thinking that she is saying fuck me use me and a few other things that some would get offended upon hearing.

yummy yummy yummy DVS
 
Wanton that i am... i find myself wanting more and more and waiting breathlessly for each installment....:eek:
 
Back
Top