Director of National Intelligence is in the dark

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
"I don't know what happened in that meeting. I think as time goes by and the President has already mentioned some of the things that happened in that meeting, I think we will learn more. But that is the President's prerogative. If he had asked me how that should be conducted I would have suggested a different way, but that's not my role, that's not my job. So it is what it is."

Thus spoke the Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats when asked what the con artist gave away in the meeting with his handler.

Coats also said that Trump didn't ask him for advice before his meeting with Putin, "If he had asked me how that ought to be conducted I would have suggested a different way, but that's not my role, that's not my job."

In other words, one of the most important people in the administration, tasked with advising the con artist on matters regarding the safety of the country, was never consulted on any matter before the con artist sucked Putin's dick.

Coats was able to say the following before he was recalled for a drubbing down:

"I think anybody who thinks that Vladimir Putin doesn't have his stamp on everything that happens in Russia is misinformed."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/politics/coats-trump-putin-meeting/index.html
 
Back
Top