Pain

phoenixosho

Virgin
I can't sleep. Not sure I can think either. I have this blinding pain all over my chest and I've been crying for almost an hour. I think I'm all cried out and fold into a fetal position but the tears just come back. I never ever want to feel like this again. I feel stupid for feeling this much pain. Especially when it's my fault and when the matter has been resolved. Do you ever get so scared over the possibility of something happening and even when the disaster is averted you still mourn? I feel beat and sick and I hate it. I just want to crawl into a dark place and unplug my feelings and be numb. This hurts.

Yes. I felt this way when my husband, also my Dominant, died.

Other than that, no. Not like you describe. I've felt shitty about things. Scared, anxious, hearbroken. I've felt stupid. Been in disbelief.

I've learned the world moves on. I've learned to work through the painful, scary, shitty feelings. I have to acknowledge those feelings. It's part of the process. I can't hide them or pretend.

That being said, it's one thing to process and another thing to wallow. (Not saying you are, OP...)

Mostly what I've learned is I'd rather feel content. Peaceful. Even happy. Life is far too short.

Last edited:
Yes I know the pain that you are feeling. I am here for you if you need to talk, or need a shoulder to cry on.

Sounds like a panic attack or serious medical issue..

Let us know if you need anything! *hugs*

I can't sleep. Not sure I can think either. I have this blinding pain all over my chest and I've been crying for almost an hour. I think I'm all cried out and fold into a fetal position but the tears just come back. I never ever want to feel like this again. I feel stupid for feeling this much pain. Especially when it's my fault and when the matter has been resolved. Do you ever get so scared over the possibility of something happening and even when the disaster is averted you still mourn? I feel beat and sick and I hate it. I just want to crawl into a dark place and unplug my feelings and be numb. This hurts.

Sounds like me when I was having panic attacks after starting psych therapy and remembering things I had buried long ago but never fully got over. At least that's what it felt like to me. There are a few breathing exercises my therapist suggested to me that may help. One was breathe in through your nose to the count of 7, hold for 8 then exhale through mouth for 5. Pause for 5 then repeat until you feel calmer. Another one was breathe in through nose calmly and count how long it takes then focus on exhaling through nose for same amount of time. Don't know if any of those will help but at least I offered something.

Back