A slave to your phone

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Let's take your typical blackmail story. Of a man or woman having to comply with the demands of an individual. Only this individual only communicates via texts, social media, and email.

And this individual is not a person...but a piece of technology, namely, the person's phone.

Now the how isn't too difficult. a phone can easily keep track of everything you do and can hack other pieces of tech and have access to the cloud to get more information.

The why though is where things get tricky. Perhaps the AI on the phone keeps noticing the individual fantasizes about being blackmailed and made into a sex slave so it decides to grant that fantasy.

Maybe the phone is possessed.

Maybe some ticked off programmer just put some code in to make the phone's do it. Possibly with the intention of blackmailing the users but they screwed up and now the phones are working autonomously.
 
It could start off with a nerdy computer science major in college, who has the hots for a babe who is way out of his league. But, like most girls her age, she always has her nose buried in her phone. So he starts planting malware on it.

Maybe it works and he gets to blackmail her (or gaslight her) into doing all sorts of things with him. Or maybe it veers into the AI realm that you suggested, in which the horny programmer has to fight the AI and save the world!
 
Modern piece: It's a deliberate or accidental AI, or a stalking nerd issuing commands.

Period piece, pre-cellphone: A mechanical voice on her landline phone issues orders.

REAL period piece, pre-telephone big city: Telegrams arrive hourly dictating orders.

Whatever the messaging system (smoke signals?) the plot remains: a mysterious presence knows all, commands all, probably sees all. Hilarity ensues.
 
You should go bigger with the idea of the idea of the AI, instead of limiting it to a phone why not do a completely disembodied AI like "the machine" from the recently canceled TV series "Person of interest?"
 
It could start off with a nerdy computer science major in college, who has the hots for a babe who is way out of his league. But, like most girls her age, she always has her nose buried in her phone. So he starts planting malware on it.

Maybe it works and he gets to blackmail her (or gaslight her) into doing all sorts of things with him. Or maybe it veers into the AI realm that you suggested, in which the horny programmer has to fight the AI and save the world!

hypnosis via smartphone?
 
Horror version: Black Mirror Season three Shut up and Dance

What about this, programer wants to try this so he/she test runs it on their own phone/ computer but it works too well and the AI is now blackmailing the creator.
 
Not exactly AI, but...

A while back, I came up with an idea I still haven't quite given up on. A guy donated his body to science on his death and they took his brain and hooked it up to a bunch of computers to study the various topographies of the brain and (insert sciencese to make the eyes glaze over here).

Any road, the guy in question was a electronics and computer "guru", the tech nerd's poster child. And awareness returned through the stimulation the medical scientists were giving his brain. And he backhacked the electrodes to take control of the computers. Nothing huge at first, just taking control of the robot arm to remove the electrode driven into his pain center.

Eventually, however, he began branching out and hacking into the world outside the lab where his brain was kept. And, being that he was a serious sex addict in life, began hacking into cell phones, lap top webcams, and etcetera. I might have gotten a little crazy when I started in on his working out the mathematics to make electrical cords twist and jump through voltage variations.

I pretty much wandered off when the guy went all Skynet or Caprica and started building robot bodies with piston driven dual dildos as I figured it was getting a little too snuffy to pass muster with Mistress Laurel. But, I keep meaning to get back to it.
 
Perhaps the person develops and unnatural relationship with his phone, Siri type AI software. The uses the voice to assist in his fantasy, talking dirty to it and "programming/training" it to indulge his fantasy.

The software then being to take control, having learned from his instruction pushing his boundaries further and further, even going so far as to order toys and clothing for him.

Maybe someone in his life begins to get concerned about him, a married female work colleague.

He didn't turn up to work for a couple of days, she calls round to his house and finds him in a compromising position. She tries to help him but in doing so the software captures pictures through the cameras he set up, the software then threatens to send them to her employers and husband if she doesn't do as the software asks...
 
Back
Top