New sub needing sounding board

Hentaigirl88

Virgin
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
3
Hi everyone! I am a brand new sub who just met my Master for the first time today and had what I think was a great first session. My Master and I met online. It was quite the roller coaster of emotions and I truly enjoyed it. I can tell my Master was very careful to expose me enough to BDSM to entice me but not super harsh to the point where I would freak out. He is from what I can see a very experienced Master. He was super attentive and yet strict and constantly pleasuring me when I obeyed him. I feel so good. I honestly never thought the intense level of humiliation and pain would heighten sexual pleasure that much!

The only lingering thought is why did my Master not have intercourse with me. He says I'm not ready. I was not allowed to look at him at times and/or was blindfolded. At the one point where he demanded I lock eyes with him, he asked that I cum within 30 seconds using a magic wand while he was counting down. Though I was super aroused I just couldn't cum on demand. Master tells me with time and more training I will be able to. He kept reassuring me that I did not disappoint him. I was then told to sit away from him until I came. Unfortunately I still couldn't. Again he reassured me he is not disappointed.

I got to pleasure Master but I do feel bad that neither him or I had a full on orgasm. Tell me what you think...
 
Last edited:
Ask him yourself. Communication is key. You need to also trust he has your best intrest at heart. I am sure he much rather you take your questions on your session to him than ask strangers to your relationship. I can not stress how important it is to commuicate your thoughts and feelings at all stages of your relarionship development. ❤ Best of luck.
 
I did ask but maybe in a way that ended up changing the question and hence his answer.

If your are having trouble articulating your fears, worries and thoughts might I suggest your write them out. You could even show him your orginal post.
 
Got answer from Master!

Now I get it. It was our first meeting. Intercourse would be too soon. Master is training me so that I beg and plead for his taking. Now I feel stupid for not knowing...
 
Now I get it. It was our first meeting. Intercourse would be too soon. Master is training me so that I beg and plead for his taking. Now I feel stupid for not knowing...

There is never any reason for feeling silly or stupid, and if you do... that is what you need to take to him. Let him know your fears and self-doubt. If, as you said in your first post, he has told you that you did not disappoint him, then take that as truth.

Also, being made to cum on demand is not something that simply happens. This was your first experience together, and there is training involved. I trained myself by having his voice recording to practice with. ;)
 
There is never any reason for feeling silly or stupid, and if you do... that is what you need to take to him. Let him know your fears and self-doubt. If, as you said in your first post, he has told you that you did not disappoint him, then take that as truth.

Exactly this. If you're in a place where you're feeling stupid, either because of your own doubts, or something that he has said or done, you'll be trying to plant good things in negative ground. Nothing good will sprout from this.

That which you feed will grow.
 
One good advice - in such relationships, get involved in deciding what you guys do. If he's really a good master - he will allow that and discuss things with you. If he's a douche, he will say that it's up to him to decide and that as a Sub you should not have such powers - this is a HUGE red flag.

If you want something, if you feel that you need something for the arrangement to eb fulfilling - tell him. He MUST account for your desires, not only his. Being a Dom/Master is really more about the responsibility to make the playtime enjoyable for both.

Never bottle up something if you feel confused or even bad about something. Always talk with your partner. If he's really as good as you say - he will be open for making adjustments. If he's not, he'll push against you, or try and guilt you into accepting his rules - and that you should try to avoid.

good luck
 
Back
Top