The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Nikki moaned softly before kissing him. "I want you to fuck me."she said. Smiling at him as she sat on his lap. Cock against her pussy, rubbing slowly against him.
 
Axel moaned as she slowly ground herself against his cock. Pulling her off his lap he had her bend over his desk. Pulling her thong down her hips and off. He slid his cock into her waiting pussy. He started fucking her slow teasing her.
 
Nikki soon found herself over his desk. Moving a few things so she could rest on the desk. Moaning softly as he teased her before starting to fuck her faster. Nikki was loving this as he was so deep inside her. "Oh Axel!"she cried out.
 
He started fucking her faster. His heavy balls slapping her clit each time he thrust into her waiting sex. He said between moans "fuck....Nikki. I love you so......damn much." He could see her tits pressed agaisnt the surface of the desk. Her body wrocking each time he thrust into her. He kept fucking her till he felt her cum hard around his cock. Coaxing his own orgasm out of him as he filled her pussy. Sitting down with her in his lap he kissed her neck as they both recovered from there orgasms. His cock still buried in her.
 
Nikki cried out as soon she came hard. Soon resting against his chest, smiling before kissing his cheek. "Hun....how does one plan a wedding? I know I am suppose to wear white.."she said. Feeling him ease our before curling up more on his lap. Not knowing that it was actually a big deal.
 
Axel said "well I don't know what your....our tribes custom is but a usual human wedding is just the couple decides on a location they want to have it. They decorate said location and a minister make the union of the couple official atleast for a christian wedding. Afterwords there is a party called a reception where all the guests and the now husband and wife enjoy a meal and cut there wedding cake before sharing it with the guests. Theres really no one right way to do it. If we hire a planner he ro she is going to ask us what kind of wedding we wish to have."
 
Nikki shifted off his lap and sat on his desk. "There are only a few things I know the elders wish to have us do. The ceremony should be outside so the sky, earth, sun and moon spirits may witness the ceremony. The elders are the ones who marry us as well.At the end they place what is called a marriage blanket on us to symbolize our union. My father will handle that."she said. Hoping this wasn't too much to ask for though the planner would be a good idea. Nikki got off the desk and picked up her thong. "The planner will be very helpful....since I all know is I wear a white dress."she said.
 
Axel smiled and "Ill look into one and explain that our wedding is going to be based on our tribes customs." He kissed her deeply for several minutes. He said "I like that nightgown and that thong." They heard wining from upstairs. Orion not sure how to get down the stairs yet. He smiled and said "I'll finish up my work for today. I think our baby needs his momma."
 
Nikki smiled after the kiss as she got off his desk. Fixing her nightgown before opening the door to be greeted by Orion. Smiling as they headed into their room, so Nikki could change. Nikki came back out in jeans and tank as she lead cautious Orion down the stairs. One step at a time, reassuring him that it was alright. Then headed into the kitchen to make him a bottle. Scooping up her baby and feeding him. After Orion was content in Nikki's arms. Pausing as she stared out the window, "AXEL!!!" A wolf was coming out of the woods for the house. Her father was coming over a visit and saw the wolf. Changing forms as he stood his ground in front of his daughter.
 
Axel hastily got dressed running out to see the wolf and Nikki's father. Axel recognized the scent. It was the wolf that has been trespassing on his home. His territory. Instinct took over as the alpha changed. His clothes shredding in the process as he charged the wolf. Tackling him to the ground. The two wolves snarling and biting at each other as they fought.
 
Nikki held Orion close as Axel handle this wolf. Her father watched as Axel showed his dominance. The fight was over as the wold coward away, Nikki was relieved but knew this wasn't over. Orion was whining as he wiggled in Nikki's arms. Breaking free and running out to Axel. Afraid that he was hurt. Nikki slowly walked out before seeing Axel comfort Orion. She walked over and knelt down, burying her face in his fur. Her father shifted back and got dressed. This brought a smile to her face as Nikki stood up with the pup.

Soon heading back to the house with her pup and mate. Handing Axel his clothes before her father walked over. "Right there is the reason why I did not object you with my daughter. You keep her safe and now you have a pup. Though I hope you have more after once you are married."he said. He kissed his daughter on the cheek before leaving. Nikki then soon clung to Axel, nuzzling his neck.
 
Axel nodded his head acknowledging Nikki's father's words. He nuzzled his mate and Orion. Changing back as he got dressed. Axel said "as much as I wanted to kill him hopefully he has learned his place." He scratched Orion behind the ears. Then took Nikki in kissing her deeply.
 
Nikki pulled Axel closer as they kissed before they headed inside. Letting Orion down before pulling Axel into a hug. "I love you my wolf."she said. She kissed him before Orion came over, barking. "Someone wants to play with daddy."she said. Letting go as she walked outside to her garden. Tending to it before walking back inside. Cleaning up before starting to make dinner.
 
Axel kissed her back. When Orion wanted attention he changed to wolf form. Wrestling gently with the pup while Nikki tended the garden and made dinner. Orion was currently climbing all over Axel. The larger wolf only stopping him when he got to fiesty.
 
Nikki smiled as she watched her boys play. She set the table for them before making Orion another bottle. For dinner it was fish, salmon with fresh vegetables and small salad. Dinner was soon on the table. "Dinner time."she said. Orion bolted over to Nikki who scooped him up and fed him a bottle as she sat at the table. "I hope you like dinner....its salmon."she said.
 
Axel hearing dinner was ready changed back. Slipping on some pants. Kissing Nikki as she fed Orion before he sat down. He said " it smells great Nikki." He wasn't exaggerating it looked and smelled as good as the restraint they went to. He took a bite savoring her cooking.
 
Nikki smiled after the kiss as Orion finished his bottle. He snuggled up to Nikki on her lap. This allowed her to eat her dinner, happy her wolf loved it. "I am glad....though we could use more meat....Orion can start to have solid food soon."she said. Happy as they ate dinner and found Orion was trying to stay awake. She held him close as she stood, though Axel cleaned up the table. "Just set them in the sink...I'll take of them in the morning."she said.
 
Axel smiled and said "I bet he will love that." Smiling down at there adopted 'son' as he struggled to stay awake. His little mouth yawning widely as he tried to stay awake. Cleaning up the table he headed up to join Nikki seeing that she had already placed Orion in his bed.
 
Nikki had gone upstairs and placed Orion in his bed. She placed her shirt by him, hoping that would help him sleep. Nikki began to change for bed though smiled seeing Axel. Then crawled into bed, "Will you call the planner tomorrow...I want to start this process." Nikki didn't want to wait too long though knew this would take time. "We need to pick a date....."she said.
 
Axel layed on his back. He smiled at Nikki and said "Yeah I'll call the planner. It sounds like alot of the stuff is just going to be the tribes traditions. For the most part we will only need one for the reception after and maybe a dress for you." At the mention of a date he said "How about the last day of summer. You mentioned that the spirits are an important part of the marriage ceremony why not make it a day that is important as well. The last day before season for harvesting happens?" He didn't know much about farming but knee alot of crops where gathered in the fall.
 
Nikki soon snuggled up to Axel before kissing his cheek. "It can be any day but that will work. I just hope I can get a dress."she said. Getting comfy as she used Axel as a pillow. "I have a vision of what I would like. The tribe will help with food as it a big deal."she said. Yawning softly as she began to fall asleep. Though Orion woke up and began to whine. Wanting to sleep with his parents.
 
Axel nodded and said "I can't wait for you to be my wife." Just as they were about to sleep Orion began to wine. He sighed and said "we might as well stop trying to get him to sleep in his bed. We may have to get a bigger bed as he gets older though." He got out of bed. Picking up the pup as he said "come on you." Holding the pup as he got back into bed. Orion curling up between the two of them.
 
Nikki giggled before Orion snuggled up to her. Kissing his head as he settled down. "Hun it is natural for him wanting to sleep with us. Once we have a baby he will want to sleep with them."she said. Pulling Axel into a soft kiss before smiling at him. "Mrs.Nicole Davids...I love the sound of that."she said.
 
Axel smiled and said "I like the sound of that too." They finally managed to fall asleep as Orion settled down. Axel was the first to awake. He found his eyes trailing over Nikki's sleeping form. The hunger to fuck her growing. He looked at the Calendar realizing it was the full moon again. He said "that explains it."
 
After a bit Nikki woke up and rubbed her eyes. Orion woke up and padded over to Axel. He wanted to play this morning. Nikki got out of bed and pulled Axel into a kiss. "Good morning love."she said. Heading downstairs to make breakfast, tieing her robe as she walked into the kitchen.
 
Back
Top