The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Axel was suprised by her question. As they ate he said "I don't know I never really thought about it. I guess I never thought about a preference just wanting the complete family I never really had. If I had to pick though I think I would want a daughter. A girl who would grow up kind and strong willed like her grandmother my mother and like her mother." Giving Nikki a smile.
 
Nikki blushed from his words before kissing Axel. "I love you."she said. Soon cleaning up from dinner as Orion was awake. He came over and tugged on Axel's pant leg. "Hun change forms so he gets use to your wolf form."she said. Nikki did the dishes though had something on her mind.
 
Axel looked down seeing seeing Orion tugging on his pant leg. Smiling at the futile attempt of the pup to show dominance. Hearing Nikki's suggestion he nodded. Stripping nude he changed into his wolf form waiting for Orion to get use to his scent.
 
Nikki smiled as Orion slowly got closer to Axel. Smiling as her two wolves began to play again. Orion began to run in between Axel's legs. Nikki was happy as he wore Orion out before she scooped him up. "Bed time."she said. Heading upstairs with a tired pup. Nikki made Orion a little bed then laid him down.
 
Axel thought it was cute how Orion ran around between his legs. Once the pup was tired out and Nikki carried him to a bed in there room. Axel climbed into bed before shifting back. Laying nude on his back. He looked at Nikki and said your going to be a good mother."
 
Nikki smiled at Axel before she stood up. Stripping down before joining Axel. "I'm just glad to be home."she said. Making herself comfortable before she fell asleep. Though she woke up in the night as Orion was whining. Nikki got out of bed and picked him up. Getting back into bed with the pup. Falling back asleep as he snuggled up to her chest.
 
Axel awoke first seeing Orion in bed with. Currently nustled against Nikki's chest. He smirked and joked "those are mine pup." Watching Nikki sleep. Glad that she seemed happy between the fire, the wolf, and finding out she wasn't pregnant he was glad Orion gave her a little more light than he could alone.
 
Orion nuzzled closer before giving her a nipple a lick. Looking at Axel before he tried to suck on it. That cause Nikki to suddenly waking up before covering her tit. Hearing Axel chuckle before shooting him a look. "Not funny....it hurt."she said. Pouting as it hurt because Orion had sharper teeth then Axel. Scooping up the pup before he licked her nipple as to make her feel better. "Looks like someone else likes my tits too."she said giggling.
 
Last edited:
Axel couldn't hold back the chuckle as Orion tried to feed from Nikki. He chuckled and said "he is probably hungry and you smell like a female wolf to him probably." He had been noticing that Nikki and the other wolves fo the pack carried a differn't scent than humans. It wasn't a bad scent just differn't. Infact he rather liked Nikki's scent. He ruffled the pups ears and said "come on little guy lets go get you some breakfast."
 
Orion wiggled out of her arms and headed over to Orion. Nikki watched as her boys headed downstairs. She grabbed her robe and soon headed downstairs. Seeing that Axel was trying to make Orion a bottle. Walking over and soon helping Axel, explaining the process. Then showed him how to feed Orion. "My tit still hurts..."she said.
 
As axel learned how to make formula for orion and fed. Him he heard Nikki's complaing he said "should I kiss it and make it better? Or message it for you?" He gave her a smile before he stood up still holding the feeding pup and kissed Nikki tenderly.
 
Nikki kissed her wolf back before opening up her robe a bit. "Kiss it and make it feel better."she said. Moaning softly as Axel wasted no time and sucked on her tit. Though Orion stopped eating then growled softly. "Hun I think someone is mad."she said giggling. Orion was mad as she wanted to feed from her tit.
 
Axel watched her part her robe. Wasting no time as eh began to lick and suck on her tit. Hearing orion growl he growled back and said "No bad." He knew orion wasn't a dog he was a actual wolf. He had to make Orion realize he was the alpha in there little pack. That he was in charge otherwise Orion could get dangerous as he got older. He wasn't doing it to be mean or hateful.
 
Nikki moaned before hearing Orion whine. She fixed her robe and took him from Axel. Nuzzling him as she comforted him. "Listen to your dad, Orion."she said. Giving Orion a kiss before setting him down. "I can have him help me while you work."she ssid. Orion rubbed against Axel as he wanted to play. Nikki smiled and began to make breakfast. "Hun....he'll need a bath today."she said.
 
While Nikki made breakfast. He played with Orion keeping the pup busy. He continued his game of wrestling the pup with his open hand. While still trying to teach obedience into the pup if he got to rambunctious putting him back in his place. He said "I can take care of that once Im done working."
 
Nikki soon smiled before she took off her robe. Changing into her wolf form and walked over. Seeing Axel's cock flopping around before she walked over and gave him a lick. Picking up Orion by the scruff of his neck and carried him before laying down. Soon beginning to lick the pup who seemed content. "Though you better get going hun....I'll deal with you later."she said.
 
Axel smirked at the suggestion that her tone implied. Heading up to get dressed he went to his office. Begining to work he watched as Nikki took on the role of a mother wolf with Orion. Bathing him he smiled at the sight. Watching them through the door to his office. As he typed away at the laptop budgeting and allocating funds for the companies various projects he smiled seeing they were under budget this year. He worked for a few hours as he serviced the various companies that contracted him.
 
Nikki took care of Orion before changing back. Getting dressed before heading outside with the pup. Having Orion help her in the garden for a bit before he fell asleep. Nikki carried him inside and set him in his bed. She changed into a nightie that just barely covered her ass and held her tits in. Soon knocking on the door before she walked into Axel's office. "Now your mine."she said walking over to him.
 
Axel grinned seeing her standing in his office in nothing but a nightie. He rolled his chair away from his desk. Parting his legs he said "I think my bitch deserves a special treat for being such a good mother." His tone turning lustful with a hint of a animistic growl.
 
Nikki smiled before walking over to Axel. Making sure the door was closed behind her. Taking a seat in front of him on his desk. "And what would that be?"she asked. He could see the thong she was wearing. After a bit she sat in his lap, facing him. Moaning as she felt his hands groping her tits.
 
Axel kissed her as she climbed into his lap. He groped her tits messaging them through the sheer material of the nightie. He pulled it off her shoulders exposing her tits as he leaned down. He took her nipple in his mouth alternating witch he was sucking. He said "I want to feel these around my cock."
 
Nikki moaned out before smiling at him. Slipping off the desk before kneeling in front of him. Undoing his pants before his cock popped out. Giving him a lick before sucking the head as she wrapped her tits around his cock.
 
Axel let out a moan as she sucked on the head of hsi cock. Watching as she wrapped her sweet tits around his shaft. He said "fuck you look sexy on your knees like love."
 
Nikki kept on sucking Axel this way for a bit. She eased him out to catch her breath. Curling up and onto his lap, resting against his chest. Kissing his chest as she made his up to his neck. "I bet it did hun."she said.
 
Axel smirked rubbing her thigh as he kissed her own neck. He ran his hands up her stomach to her tits. Once again groping them and rubbing her hardening nipples. He said "what does my sexy little momma wolf want her wolf to do to her?" Lightly biting her neck as he waited for her response.
 
Back
Top