My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

I'm pretty sure I can help you with whatever your needs are Jodi whispered, as she grabbed my cock, and began to rub it through the fabric of my shorts.

MMmmmm this feels like a nice one

I placed my hand firmly on he shoulders, and began to force her to her knees.

"Why don't you find out how nice it is." As she reached her knees, I reached down, and forced the cups of her bustier beneath her tits.

"You have an awesome pair of tits" I told her as I rolled her hard nipples between my fingers.

"Why don't you suck on my cock for a little bit, then give me a nice titty fuck."
 
Billy moved in behind me, rubbing his cock along my nearly dripping lips of my cunt, before putting the tip of his monster inside of me. I could feel my heart racing with anticipation as I waited for him to begin fucking me. I could feel his hands tenatively touch my ass before moving so gently along my sides. They finally came to rest on my breasts, and as his hands began to mash my big tits together, he finally filled me with his big cock.

Yes. I want to squeeze those amazing tits while I fuck you from behind he told me as he began to do just that. His fingers working over my entire breast, paying special attention to my hard nipples, while he fucked me with long hard strokes. I looked at our reflection in the mirror, and I could feel myself losing control.

I want to watch those big tits swaying while you scream out my name when you cum

I could feel my cunt began to clench his cock even tighter as my orgasm started to sweep over me.

"Oh Billy" I screamed, "Look at us fuckingggggg!!!!!"
 
Why don't you find out how nice it is Jim grabbed my shoulders and began to force me down to my knees. I have to admit, that he didn't have to push too hard, I was anxious to see what he was packing in his shorts. It felt huge.

The minute my knees hit the floor, he had his hands down the front of my bustier, and before I knew it, my tits were free.

You have an awesome pair of tits His hands were all over my tits, his fingers pulling and pinching my nipples while he wasn't palming the entire breast.

I wasn't sitting idly by while he played with my tits. My hands went right for the front of his pants, and in seconds, I had his cock free.

"Holy cow!!!!It's fucking huge" I slowly began to stroke his cock as I tried to figure out exactly how big it was.

Why don't you suck on my cock for a little bit, then give me a nice titty fuck

I nodded absently before running my tongue over the head of his cock. It wasn't like me to do everything that I was told, but there was something about Jim that told me he was used to getting what he wanted.

As Jim continued to play with my tits, I took his cock deeper into my mouth, my lips clasping tightly around the thick shaft. As I began to bob my head up and down, I wondered if I would be able to take his massive member, not only in my mouth, but in my cunt as well.

I managed to work aout half of his cock into my mouth before I began to gag. I slowly backed it out so I could lick the head some more, before slowly taking him deeper.
 
Last edited:
I could feel Mom getting closer to another orgasm. I could feel her cunt grabbing my cock as her back began to arch. Then she was there.

Oh Billy" I screamed, "Look at us fuckingggggg

I Looked in the mirror, and watched as I fucked my own Mother to a mind blowing orgasm. Her face went through a wide range of feelings as she alternated between gasping for breath, and calling my name.

"Ohhhh God Mom. I can feel you cumming" I moaned. I could feel my own orgasm approaching, just from the force of hers.

"Ohhhh God I want to fuck your ass"

Witha start I realized what I had said.
 
I could feel Billys cock starting to swell in my cunt, which caused my own orgasm to soar even higher. My head was in a daze, as Billy roughly fucked me against that counter.

"Oh God Baby..Fuck me harder...Yeah...Ohhhh. Fuck your Momma Billy."

Ohhhh God Mom. I can feel you cumming I heard Billy moan in my ear, as his hands grabbed my tits even harder.

I could tell Billy was about to cum, as he drove his cock deeper into my cunt than he had been before. With a large moan, he began to shoot his cum deep inside of me.

Ohhhh God I want to fuck your ass I heard Billy moan.

"What???" I asked? I couldn't believe what he had just said. It wasn't that I didn't want him to, I just couldn't believe that he already wanted to move to that.

I saw the look on his face, and knew that I needed to do some damage control.

"It's ok baby" I assured him as he continued to rock his cock inside of me, "Tell Momma all the things you want to do to her, and all the things you want her to do to you."
 
I watched as that big titted Jodi tried to swallow all of my cock. She managed to take about half of it beforre she began to gag.

"Keep trying slut" I urged her, "eventually you'll be able to take it all."

I took her head between my large hands, and began to force my cock deeper into her throat with every thrust. I didn't want to scare her too badly, so I stopped after she had managed to take nearly two thirds of my cock.

"Next time you'll be able to take it all" I wanted to make sure that she understood right from the start that there would be a second, third, hell as many more times as I wanted.

I pulled my cock from her mouth, and looked down pointedly at her big tits. "Lay back on that bed so we can put those big melons of yours to use." I reached down and pinched both of her hard nipples between my fingers. "After I titty fuck you, I'm gonna fuck that tight little cunt of yours until you can hardly walk."
 
I looked up at Jim as I ran my tongue around the head of his cock.

Keep trying slut..eventually you'll be able to take it all With that, he took my head between his hands, and began to fuck my face with his massive member. Inch by inch he fed me more and more of his shaft.

Next time you'll be able to take it all The way he looked at me when he said that let me know that he would be back to fuck me again and again. I moaned as I thought about becoming Jims slut, and having to keep it secret from my husband.

Lay back on that bed so we can put those big melons of yours to useAfter I titty fuck you, I'm gonna fuck that tight little cunt of yours until you can hardly walk

I whimpered slightly, as I thought about him trying to fit that monster cock in side my pussy. I knew that he was going to do exactly what he said, he was going to screw me in every position that he could think of for as long as possible. A part of me was terrified by the thought, while at the same time I could feel myself getting wetter.

I crawled on my knees to the bed, and lay back, propping a pillow under my head. Putting a hand on the outside of each breast, I pushed them together, creating a huge mountain of flesh for Jim to drive his cock through.
 
It didn't take Jodi long to do what I had told her to do. She gave a little whimper, then scampered onto the bed. Damn, she was a sight to behold as she lay there with her corset bunched around her waist, her hands holding her massive titties together, just waiting for me to give them a good fucking. I didn't want to disappoint her, so I quickly straddled her, and put my cock between her tits.

"Spit on it, and lube me up" I ordered her as I began to thrust my rigid member though those firm orbs.

"I bet you can't wait to feel this cock stretching your little cunt. I'm gonna bend you over that dresser, so you can watch yourself getting fucked the way you have always dreamed about."
 
I couldn't believe that I had blurted out that I wanted to fuck my Moms ass. I mean I did, but I didn't want her to know. I was sure this would be the last time she would let me fuck her, knowing what a pervert I was. When I heard Mom's blurted WHATT!!!! I knew I was right.

For some reason, she kept rocking against me, and I could feel my cock regaining some of it's hardness.

It's ok baby

I could see Mom's reflection in the mirror, and she had a very concerned look on her face.

Tell Momma all the things you want to do to her, and all the things you want her to do to you

My cock gave a jump, as I thought about what I wanted to do with Mom. I started to fuck Mom again as I ran through a million different fanatsies in my head.

"I want to 69 with you" I told her, starting off with something pretty small.
"And I want to fuck your tits, you have awesome tits Mom." I made it a point to reach around and massage them as I began to fuck her with long, slow strokes, determined to make this a long fuck.

"What do you want to do?"
 
Apparently what I said had the desired effect, because Billys cock began to swell inside of me, and the next thing I knew, he had started to fuck me again. I was pretty impressed that he could get hard so quick after cumming, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

I want to 69 with you Was the first thing that Billy finally told me after thinking about it for a couple of minutes.

And I want to fuck your tits, you have awesome tits Mom I smiled as he reached around and began to grope my tits. I was pretty sure it was going to take a while to get through his list of things he wanted to do.

What do you want to do?

I had to think for a minute. I hadn't expected him to ask me what I wanted to do. I was sure that he would rattle off a couple hundred things he wanted to do, as well as places he wanted to do them in.

"Well both of those sound good baby" I told him, stalling for time. "I think I would like to be on top sometime" I knew it was kind of lame, but I really wnated to hear what he wanted to do. I had a feeling I would get his deepest desires until he was more comfortable with fucking me, or he was in the throes of passion.

I decided to be daring and see what happened.

"I'd like to do you in a movie theatre, or suck your big cock while you're driving the car. I think they call that road head."
 
Jim stood at the foot of the bed for a minute, just looking at me, while I lay there as he had ordered. I looked at his huge cock, and licked my lips as I anticipated licking his cock while he fucked my tits.

Finally, he straddled me, and put his monster between my breasts.

Spit on it, and lube me up he ordered me, as he began to thrust his cock through my tits dry. I licked the head of his cock as it came near, but I knew that wasn't enough, so I tilted my head forward, and let my salivia fall down between my breasts. I looked up at Jim, and could see he was really enjoying fucking my tits.

Jim looked down at me, and with a wicked glint in his eye spoke.

bet you can't wait to feel this cock stretching your little cunt. I'm gonna bend you over that dresser, so you can watch yourself getting fucked the way you have always dreamed about

The thought of him putting that big cock inside my little pussy began to make me even wetter. The thought of him bending me over and taking me like a little slut made my condition even worse.

"I don't think I can take your big cock inside my little cunt" I told him in my best little girl voice.
 
As I waited for my Mom to answer me, I gave her a series of real shallow thrusts, before burying my cock all the way in her cunt.

Well both of those sound good baby think I would like to be on top sometime

Mom's answers were almost as lame as mine. Maybe she didn't have any secret desires, or fantasies. Then she hit me with it.

I'd like to do you in a movie theatre, or suck your big cock while you're driving the car. I think they call that road head

"Ohhhh" I groaned as I buried my cock deep in her cunt again. I ground my groin against her ass, before pulling nearly all the way out and then slamming my cock deep into her again.

"God I love to watch you suck my cock while I'm driving us to dinner."

I could just see my Mom all dolled up for a fancy dinner, licking the last of my cum from her lips as we pulled up to the country club.

"I want to bend you over the back of the car along some deserted road."
 
Billy groaned as I told him what I wanted to do to him. The thought of me doing in public not only had my juices flowing, but apparently his as well. He began to fuck me with greater abandon, burying his cock fully in me before pulling out and slamming it back home.

God I'd love to watch you suck my cock while I'm driving us to dinner
I wondered what he was envisioning as he fucked me like a little rag doll. I could see myself sucking on Billys cock, with my blouse and skirt around my waist, my fingers deep in my snatch.

I want to bend you over the back of the car along some deserted road

My daydreamed suddenly changed to one where Billy had me in basically the same position as now, my skirt above my waist, my blouse open, my bra below my breasts, while his hands mauled my tits.

"I ..guess. ..we'll.. have.. to.. go.. for.. a.. drive.. tomorrow.. night." I told him between breaths, all this talk causing me to move ever closer to an explosive orgasm. Then it came to me.

"Let's.... sixty.... nine.... Billy."
 
Last edited:
My cock was hard as a rock as I continued to pound away at Jodi's huge tits. I loved the way her big mountains completely covered my cock as they pressed tightly around it. Finally I heard her talking to me in using a high pitched voice.

I don't think I can take your big cock inside my little cunt

"You'll take every inch of my cock wherever I decide to put it" I told her gruffly. Your mouth, cunt or ass all belong to me now."


I could hardly wait to test out her cunt and ass.

"Get up, and bend over that dresser."
 
I ..guess. ..we'll.. have.. to.. go.. for.. a.. drive.. tomorrow.. night Mom told me as I slammed my cock into her ruthlessly. I reached down with one hand, and gently carressed the skin of Moms ass, while my other hand continued to maul her big tit.

Let's.... sixty.... nine.... Billy

"This time we'll do it in your bedroom Mom" I told her as I slammed my cock back into her a couple of more times before letting her go. I backed away, letting her lead the way. I grabbe my camera, and snapped a couple of pictures of her ass as we made the short walk into her bedroom.

"You can start on top"

I laid back on the bed, and took a few more pictures while I waited for her to get on the bed.

"Come on Mom. I have a lot more things I want to do with you."
 
This time we'll do it in your bedroom Mom

Billy gave me a few more thrusts of his cock before letting me go. I saw him grab his camera out of the corner of my eye as I started into my bedroom. I shook my head as I heard him taking pictures as he walked behind me. I certainly hoped those pictures never got into the wrong hands.

You can start on top

Billy quickly lay back on my bed, his cock standing proudly in the air. As I approached, he kept taking more pictures.

"Put the camera down for a few minutes baby"

I knelt on the bed next to him before throwing my leg over his face, my wet cunt poised above his waiting mouth. I wasted no time in swallowing his hard cock, my tongue swirling around the tip of his wonderful cock. I knew it wouldn't take long for his tongue to set me off, so I worked hard at getting Billy to the same point that I was at.
 
Jim pounded away at my tits, his big hands closing over them, his fingers twisting my nipples as he continued to roughly fuck them.

You'll take every inch of my cock wherever I decide to put it."

He looked down at me, and I could tell that he was going to do whatever he wanted with me.

Your mouth, cunt or ass all belong to me now.

My heart raced, and my cunt got even wetter as I heard him speak. I thrilled to the fact that he was going to force me to do his will.

Get up, and bend over that dresser he growled at me as he rolled off me.

I quickly rolled off the bed, and walked as seductively to the dresser as I could. Islowly spread my legs, as I bent over the low dresser. I looked into the mirror, and could see Jims reflection.

"Is this how you want me?" I asked, as I wiggled my ass at him.
 
Put the camera down for a few minutes baby

I set the camera on the nightstand as Mom knelt beside me. A few seconds later she had swung her leg over my face, her wet cunt poised directly above my mouth. I felt Moms mouth engulf my cock at about the same time I bureid my tongue in her sweet cunt.

I reached up, and ran my hands over the firm cheeks of her ass, as my tongue swirled across her hard clit. I could feel my cock sliding deeper and deeper into mom's mouth as I ran a finger around the tiny brown opening of Mom's ass, my tongue pressing deep inside of her pussy.
 
Sarah stumbled through the front door, the heat outside made the walk home from school almost unbearable. She stumbled through the house in search of a cold drink, her stockings clinging to her long, slender legs.
"You'll take every inch of my cock wherever I decide to put it."
She heard a gruff voice demand.
"Your mouth, cunt or ass all belong to me now."
She heard him continue. Sarah quickly decided to go upstairs to see what was going on, her heart skipping beats.
"Get up, and bend over that dresser"
Sarah could tell that the voice was coming from her mothers bedroom, and she took nervous half steps the rest of the way to the door.
"Is this how you want me?"
She heard her mothers voice playfully ask.

Suddenly, she opened a door, and saw her mother, wearing next to nothing and bent over the dress, with an older, naked man. She couldn't help but look at his long, powerful cock.
Suddenly, the older man turned to her, and began to darkly smile

"You must be the dumb bitch my videotapes caught masturbating last night" he said with a sneer.
"Take off your top and wrap your mouth around my cock, or everyboy in your school gets a new dvd on Monday"

Sarah's stomach sank. But she could tell by looking at the man's eyes that he meant every word. She nervously unbuttoned her top and knelt down in front of him.
"i...I've never done this before" she stammered.
 
I was so intent on sticking my cock into Jodi, that I never heard a thing until I heard the door open, and there stood Jodi's daughter. I recognized her instantly from the video that I had captured the night before. She looked so sexy in her schoolgirl uniform, that I knew I had to fuck her too.

"You must be the dumb bitch my videotapes caught masturbating last night."

I could see from the shocked look on her face that she knew that she was in deep shit.

"Take off your top and wrap your mouth around my cock, or everyboy in your school gets a new dvd on Monday"

I watched her and her mother exchange looks. They both knew that if what they had done, or were doing ever got out, their place in the school and community were ruined, not to mention what their father/husband would think, or do for that matter.

As I watched, her fingers moved slowly to her white blouse, and she began to loosen each button one at a time.

i...I've never done this before

"Oh, You'll do just fine. Here watch your Mom for a minute."

"On your knees slut. Show your daughter how to do this."
 
Sarah got up, and simply walked away. As did her mother.

They next few weeks were hard on their family, but they got through them. Due to their love for each other, and their faith.
 
I could feel Billys fingers running over my ass, as he used his tongue so expertly on my wet cunt. I shivered slightly as I thought back to his earlier words. Ohhhh God I want to fuck your ass I tried to concentrate on the big, beautiful cock that was being thrust in and out of my mouth. I pursed my lips around it and did my best to give him as much pleasure as he was giving me.

I reached up, and cupped his balls, gently massaging them as I worked on his cock, my tongue swirling around the tip, before I let it plunge in all the way. HIs tongue was doing numbers on my cunt, and I soon found my hips bucking against his face, as his tongue, and the fingers on my ass drove me closer and closer to orgasm.

"OHhhhhhhh" "baby" I moaned around his cock, as My hips began to press more urgently against his face
 
Jim shook his head as he moved in behind Jodi as she bent so seductively over the dresser. For just a minute, he had imagined that Jodi's 18 year old daughter had barged in on them, but he looked around the room, and realized that it was still just him and Jodi. He took in her sweet ass, and looked at her face in the mirror as he lined up behind her.

Jim ran his hands over her firm ass, roughly squeezin both ass cheeks, before spreading her cheeks so he could see her puckered brown opening. Takng his cock in hand, he rubbed it against that same opening, pushing against it gently, watching Jodi's wide eyed expression in the mirror. Without warning, he slid his cock downward, and with a huge thrust buried it deep inside her wet cunt.
 
I could feel Jims eyes runing up and down my body as he fondled my ass. As I looked into the mirror, our eyes met. He gave me an arrogant look as his hands pulled my ass cheeks apart, and he began to rub his cock against the opening to my ass. My eyes went wide as he pushed his cock against that tight opening, causing my heart to beat rapidly. Before I could say anything, or scream, Jim had thrust his cock deep inside my cunt, his big cock filling me fully, forcing a large groan from my throat.

"Ohhhhhh God" I moaned as he let me feel the full length and girth of his tool. He looked at me again as the mirror, as he began to work his tool in and out of my wet gripping cunt.
 
Back
Top