Corrupting Big Brother (closed for Gabe619)

Wolf Vixen

POMRS
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Posts
4,165
Sherri was a rather wicked young girl at 18 yrs of age, but wicked in a good way. She hung out with the wrong crowd and did things she knew she shouldn’t, mostly sexual things. She used her body to get exactly what she wanted and at 5’5” tall, 120 lbs, with dark black hair passed her shoulders and baby blue eyes, she had a body and the looks that made most men want to do whatever she wanted them to, just so long as they got into her pants. She knew how to tease a man and tease him well; eventually she would have to give it up to him, but when she did she made sure she had gotten everything she wanted from him.

People considered her the slut of the town, the black sheep of her pristine family. Sherri didn’t care, she didn’t care about much of nothing but who would be her next target. There was one guy, Kevin, that seemed to not notice her, so she was going to put on the extra charms to get his attention. Sherri assumed that he would play hard to get and in which case it would take her just a bit longer than normal, but she had nothing better to do. She did have a job, but after fucking her boss a couple of times she pretty much could do anything she wanted and get away with it.

Sherri bounced down the stairs in her family’s home in shorts and a tank top, heading to the kitchen for something to drink. She was looking forward to the day when she got her own place as she grew tired of the goodie environment here. Rounding the corner she almost ran right smack into her brother, Tommy. Groaning to herself she knew she would be in for some lip treatment from him. He was the good little boy for mommy and daddy and it made her sick. “Excuse me,” she stated as she wheeled around him and headed for the refrigerator. Smirking to herself she decided to tease the hell out of her brother, knowing full well he would hate the idea of his sister showing him more than she should. She pulled her shorts up a bit higher and tugged her tank top down a bit more before opening the door and bending over more than she needed to, “What do you have planned for today Tommy?” She knew her brother well enough to know he would turn to face her, or at least think he was going to face her; God she wished she could see his face.

Sherri couldn’t help the wicked little smile that curved her lips. This just might be entertaining enough for her, fucking with her brother like this, to keep her in good spirits while she went after Kevin.
 
The fact that Sherri had even said excuse me on her way through as she almost trampled over her brother made Tommy pause, but then he was used to her antics now after all these years. At 20 he was working for their father now as an office supervisor. The other people who worked for dad didn't like that he was so young, or that he was the bosses son, but Tommy was good at his job and treated people fairly so they were slowly coming round. As for Sherri, well black sheep of the family was an understatement. What she got up to embarrassed the hell out of him and his parents, but nothing they tried seemed to work on restraining her.

The young girl just carried on regardless. It seemed now a days that mom and dad had just given up and as long as Sherri didn't break the law, or at least didn't get caught doing it, they would sideline her and try to get on with their lives. Thats what Tommy had chosen to do, try to ignore her as much as possible. This morning though it seemed he was out of luck. Dressed in boxers and tshirt, having just got up himself, he had been heading to the kitchen for some breakfast when they had collided.

"I have some paperwork I need to catch up with, then I thought I'd go for a drive, or maybe help dad in the garden." He said as he turned to follow her.

As she bent over his eyes fixed to her ass. It was hard not to look at his sister when she was dressed in almost nothing most days. He might not like her or how she treated people, but he was still a guy and she was drop dead gorgeous. Unfortunately she knew it and used it to get what she wanted. Tommy frown and tried to stop oggling his sis as he moved to a counter stool and sat down, covering his growing erection. Reaching for todays paper sitting where dad had left it earlier, he made out he was reading the front page despite his eyes constantly flicking her way.

"Do I want to know what your doing with your day?" He asked sarcastically.
 
Not finding exactly what she was looking for, she turned, closing the door in the process. Her eyes moved over Tommy as he sat at the counter with the paper in his hand, "Oh I thought I might just sun bathe in the nude today. See if I could get the neighbors riled up."

Laughing Sheri came over to her brother and plopped down in the stool next to him before leaning over the counter toward the magazine the left the night before. Draping her body over the counter she flipped through a couple of pages. "You know Tommy, garden, that is so gay. Why not do something wild and fun on your day off instead of more paperwork and gay garden stuff?"

Slipping back to her seat her eyes turned to him and she smirked. Sheri knew he was a hard worker, knew that was why he was above many that had been at her dad's company for years. But damn if he wasn't letting life get away from him. All he did was work, hell she never actually saw him with a girl. Maybe he needed some pointers in that arena.
 
At her sunbathing reply Tommy just gave her that usual 'Haha' expression he did when she got smart with him. Oh, he had no doubt she would sunbath naked to annoy the neighbours, although Tommy wasn't entirely sure the male quota of those people minded one little bit, but their wives and girlfriends sure did. Mom spent so much of her time trying to placate the neighbours when they came over to complain she should have gone for a job at the UN, she would have had those countries sorted out in no time he considered with an inward smile.

"Whats so gay about helping dad in the garden?" He asked her, not looking up from his paper. "Just because I like to help our parents out, make their lives easier, while you try your hardest to make it harder ...? Besides I do fun things, your not with me every second of the day you know."

Even as he said it, trying not to glance at her while she stretched and showed off her body to him, he knew it was probably the wrong thing to do. Never defend yourself with Sheri, she took it as an invitation to attack again, and again. He dd do fun things, just not what she would consider fun. He liked to read, he watched old movies, played computer games, did some writing on a novel he had been trying to put together for ages. That was fun for him. But to her she would say it was gay, and he was a looser or something similiar. Why hadn't he just kept his mouth shut and ignored her like he usually did.

"Look, if your gonna go sunbath you better do it before mom and dad get home, you know it will piss them off." Tommy said hoping to delfect his sister.
 
"Precisely," Sheri grinned to him before she plopped her hand down the middle of the paper, lowering it to look at him. She tilted her head, letting her hair fall to the side, showing off the side of her neck when she did, "I don't think you really know what fun is Tommy. Hell I haven't seen you with a girl since..since," her eyes turned up as if thinking really hard on it.

Her eyes lowered to his as her mouth opened in a feigned shocked expression, "Oh my God Tommy, are you gay? That must be it. You have to be gay to want to work in dad's garden all the time. What do you like dad's ass and want to shove your little cock into it?"

Sheri laughed before turning to slide off the stool, "My, my, how this family has changed."
 
For a moment Tommy was at a loss of what to say. His face went red with anger at her accusation, but then he saw the gleam in her eye and knew he was falling into her trap, again, as he always did. Trying to cool down he smirked at her instead.

"If anyone in this room wanted dad I'd have guessed it would be you, sis. I mean, you haven't met a cock yet you didn't want to fuck, right?" He smiled sweetly at her as he turned his back to his sister and held the paper up to show he was finished with this conversation.

He hated the fact that despite his loathing of Sheri, she could always get a rise out of him, in more ways than one. She was hot, one of, if not the, hottest girl Tommy knew, and it really sucked she was his sister otherwise she might truely go to bed with him. As it was he knew she wouldn't cross that line, even if she was the local slut. Anyway, he wouldn't cross that line either, no matter if he wanted to or not. His parents would be horrified, and he would not give Sheri the pleasure of that, not even to sample her body.
 
Last edited:
Sheri couldn't help the joy of seeing the look in Tommy's eyes. She had him, but then it faded and he tried to retaliate, but what he said mattered not to her. She knew what she was, she was someone that enjoyed sex just as much as some people like food. Too bad everyone wasn't more like here, maybe then the world wouldn't be such a stuck up place to live in.

She moved up behind her brother, pressing her chest into him as she leaned closer to his ear, "Whose to say I haven't already?" She blew a breath to his ear as she turned and headed off to her room. Her plan was to simple grab a towel, strip and see who she could annoy even more today.

Sheri started to strip off her shirt long before she made it to her room to grab her towel. Once her fingers wrapped around it, she flipped it up onto her shoulder and slid her shorts down her legs, stepping out of it as she left her room. She wondered for a moment if Tommy was still going to be in the kitchen when she went through. The thought of the look on his face just made her tingle with anticipation that he would still be there. She stepped through the doorway, intending on going through the kitchen to the back door, just to make it easier than walking around the house.

She had made sure the night before to shave. It wasn't her intention to sun bathe in the nude, but it was her intention on seeing if she could coax Kevin into a dark corner with her. Besides she hated not being shaved, to her it just felt dirty, more so than her being a slut and loving sex like she did.
 
Last edited:
Tommy was still in the kitchen when Sheri walked through, naked and holding the towel. She didn't look at him, but she also didn't cover herself at all. But then he hadn't expected her to, the bitch. Still, he found his eyes traveling her perfect body, those toned legs, tight ass, firm beautiful tits, and her shaved pussy. He found his cock hardening and he inwardly swore at her for doing this to him. It was so unfair. He watched her walk out into the sunshine of their large garden which was overlooked by at least two neighbours houses either side. Tommy walked to the fridge to find a drink, then walked to the kitchen window to watch his sister.

"What a total slut." He hissed to himself.

He knew she was doing this, probably, for two main reasons. Firstly it would annoy their neighbours and secondly she now knew that he would be working in the garden while she sunbathed. Tommy had promised dad to get a good head start for him so when he got home with mum there wouldn't be as much left to do. Mowing the grass would be the first item on the agenda. Heading to his room, Tommy put on a pair of worn, old jeans he always wore for dirty work. They were a little tight in the crotch now a days, but they would do for this. A lose tshirt followed and his trainers before he left the house, ignoring Sheri, and walking to the shed to retreive the lawnmower.

It was an electric one, so there wasn't much effort involved in the motion of mowing the grass, but still the day was turning hot and the sky was clear as Tommy worked and he was soon sweating hard. He tried to ignore his sister as he worked on the lawn farthest from her, but soon enough he was getting closer.
 
Last edited:
Walking past Tommy and out of the back door Sherri couldn't help the snicker that slipped from her. She knew he was raging about now and was probably trying to come up with some reason why she had to go back in.

Sherri moved over to the lounge chair and laid out her towel before slipping down onto her tummy to get some rays on her back. She heard the shuffling and figured Tommy was starting to work on the garden as well as the lawn. Her eyes closed as she soaked up the sun and let her mind wander on what she was going to do about Kevin.

Kevin had been one of the hardest catches yet for Sherri, but that didn't deter her from trying again and again to get to him. She would eventually break him down and have him begging to fuck her. She shuttered with excitement at the thought and turned over. The more she thought on ways to entice Kevin the more turned on she was becoming. Her eyes parted slightly and glanced toward Tommy on the far side of the yard. His shirt wet with sweat as his attention was solely on the lawn and what he was doing.

Her hand moved and dipped down between her legs. This would totally piss off the neighbors much less give her some relief from her wild imagination about Kevin. Plus as an added bonus she saw Tommy start heading her way. She laughed to herself, keeping her lids only slightly cracked to catch his expression while her fingers parted her lips and ran down into her wetness.

Sherri was so turned on with those thoughts of Kevin that she really didn't care if she pissed off Tommy or the neighbors. Once her fingers brushed over her clit her eyes slipped closed and she gave herself over to the sensations. Her moans were soft at first, but the more her fingers rubbed around her clit and dove into herself, the more her hips moved and the louder she was becoming.
 
It wasn't the motion of her hand that got his attention, it was the moans. Tommy had done a pretty good job of ignoring his bitch of a sister, but as he got closer, or she got louder, he couldn't help hearing her. His head snapped up to see her fingering herself on the lounge chair, eyes closed, moans of pleasure escaping her parted lips. His cock had gone soft during the work, but now it sprung back to attention in full force as he watched Sherri. He couldn't believe what she was doing!

He looked around hoping noone was near enough to hear her, but he saw one of his neighbours, Kyle Henderson, sitting by his swimming pool in just swimming suit reading the paper. However right now he wasn't reading at all, but staring in Tommy's direction. The fence between their gardens effectively hid Sherri from Hendersons eyes, but he obviously recognised her voice and the look of frustrated annoyance on his face was easily seen. Also Tommy couldn't help noticing a rather large bulge in Henderson swimming trunks, even at this distance. Tommy shrugged in apology and left the mower to walk over to his sister.

"For fucks sake, Sherri, will you stop that, or at least shut the hell up. Mom and Dad will ground you for a month if the Henderson's complain again." Tommy was red faced as he spoke to her, half from anger, half from embarrassment.

As he stood next to Sherri a motion from next door caught his eyes and he looked up to see Mrs Henderson at their bedroom window staring down at them in anger. She disappeared almost as soon as Tommy saw her, but obviously Mr Henderson had seen his wife to and knew what was about to happen as he stood up quickly, his hard cock bulging his trunks as he tried to hide it with the newspaper and headed for his house.
 
Sherri heard Tommy moving closer to her but she was far too gone to care at that point. Her hips moved and her body shuttered as she cried out her orgasm into the back yard for all to hear. As the sensations slowly slipped from her, her eyes flicked open and turned up to Tommy standing beside her.

Sherri smiled at him while she flipped her legs off the lounge chair and stood up directly in front of him, "I don't give a shit what they think and mom and dad won't say shit to me Tommy. They need me here as a tax right off and I damn well know it. Hell why do you think they have you around?" Her eyes glanced over the lawn, "Nice yard work."

Sherri smirked at him again, "The only reason why the neighbors get all up in arms is because the wives damn well know their husbands are dying to dive their cock into me." Her eyes flicked down over the front of his sweaty body to his rather hard cock pressing to the front of his jeans. She lowered her body down the front of him, her eyes flicked up to look into her brother's as her hand reached back and gripped her towel, "By the looks of it so do you."

Laying a kiss on his hard cock, Sherri kept the laugh to herself as she stood up seeing her brother ready to blow his top. Wrapping her arm around him, she pressed closer to him, "Come on Tommy, fucking lighten up for once in your life." As she spoke to him she brushed his bottom lip with a finger that was still wet with her juices before slipping them into her mouth and moaning, "Stop being such a fucking prude before I really do think you are gay."

With that Sherri's arm slipped from around him as she turned to head back into the house.
 
Tommy just stood there, red faced, furious and horny all in the same parcel as he watched her walk to the house. When Sherri had kissed his jean covered cock he had almost exploded right there, then seeing her bending over, her finger on his lip covered in her juice? He licked his lips, tasting her and loving that taste despite himself. As she disappeared inside he slumped down on the chair and rubbed his face. He hated her so much, why the fuck did he want her just as bad?

"Seems the bitch treats her brother like she does any man, son." The mans voice came from behind him and Tommy jumped up and turned to see Mr. henderson standing at the fence watching him a look of understanding on his face.

Tommy shrugged and glanced at the house before walking up to the fence. henderson was still in his swimming trunks, and still very hard. Tommy tried not to look at the bulge as he walked toward the older man.

"I don't know what to do with her. My parents are at their wits end. They don't mean for you and your wife to be so upset all the time. Its just that Sherri does what she wants and doesn't care about anyone." He tried to explain.

"Oh, I know, son, don't worry. I'm not really mad at you or your parents, your good people. I guess ever family has a black sheep, huh? Its just I get such a tongue lashing off the wife whenever Sherri is around ... and not in a good way if you get my meaning." Henderon winked at Tommy and smiled. "Its hard to keep my eyes off her, I have to admit, but she obviously knows what effect she has on men and uses that. I mean look at this?" Henderson gestured down to his bulge and Tommys eyes drifted down to it to. "I can't go into the house with this showing, the wife will cut it off because she knows its because I was watching your sister. So now I have to sit out here and wait."

He patted Tommy on the shoulder and smiled again before heading back to his chair.

"Anyway, don't you worry, son. Your a guy, so you shouldn't be expected to stay soft when a slut like Sherri is prancing around naked before your eyes. Don't let her get you down." He said it pointing at Tommys still hard cock bulge and winked.

Tommy blushed harder and waved and thanked the older man before walking to the house. He needed a drink. he stripped off his shirt as he reached the backdoor and looked back only to see Henderson watching him. The older man waved and smiled, and Tommy waved back and walked into the kitchen and into the cool, sighing at the temperature change.
 
Sherri was annoyed and not at what Tommy had said, she knew damn well why her parents kept her around. She just figured if they were going to use her then she was going to use them too, not like they gave a shit about her anyway. Tommy and her used to be close, but that changed the moment their parents convinced him to their side of the fence.

Stepping into the room she tossed the towel onto her bed before moving to find something to put on. Pissing off Tommy was fun, but damn the boy just stood there and fumed. Where the hell was his backbone much less his balls? When he didn't put up a fight the fun faded fast, but Sherri had plans to really rile him up.

Slipping on a pair of shorts and a tank top she headed back out of the house, but this time, the front door. She figured she would get to the store and back before mom and dad got home and hell even if she didn't it would be more fun to see their faces too.

About an hour later she entered the house and headed up to her room with the bag in tow. She closed her door and glanced in the bag to make sure she had everything she needed before grabbing an old shoe box and placing each item inside. Laughing to herself she looked down at the contents of the box, some gay porn, a couple bottles of lotion and a small anal vibe. She slipped the top on it and slapped the bow on top of the box, her present to her brother. Grinning she turned and headed out of her room to look for him.
 
Having retreated to the den in the basement, Tommy had passed the time waiting for his parents to come home playing computer games. He had sighed in relief when he heard Sherri leave the house and actually relaxed for the first time all day. With her gone he sat back and began to surf the net. He had to get rid of this horniness somehow.

He found his file of pictures and begun to flick through them. He had them secured on the computer under a password, if Sherri ever found them she would make his life a living hell. Most were normal guy on girl stuff, but a few, and the ones he wanted to look at now, were bi sex or guy on guy. Tommy had never known where he felt he fit in when sex was the issue. He wasn't a virgin, having fucked his last girlfriend .... once, but it counted. So ok, he talked big around his friends, if they knew he had only had his cock in one girl and only the once at that then they would rib him as hard as Sherri would. He got his cock out of his jeans and begun to stroke it as he looked at the hot guys sucking cock, or being fucked, and the image of Mr. Henderson came to mind.

Tommy moaned as he remembered the mans hard body and big bulge. He had had a thing for the neighbour for a couple of years now, but would never act on it, he couldn't, what if his parents found out? Besides Henderson was probably not into guys anyway. His wife was smoking hot and he probably nailed her every day, why go with a guy when you had that? Tommy unbuttoned his jeans now, pushing them down his thighs as he stroked the length of his cock. Images of Sherri and Henderson appeared and disappeared in his mind as he moaned aloud into the room. Then he heard the door slam upstairs and quickly pulled his jeans back up and stuffed his hard cock into them. It might be his parents, or it could be Sherri back, either way he didn't want anyone catching him jerking off to bi and gay porn.
 
Last edited:
Bouncing down the steps Sherri rounded into the kitchen and looked out the back window. She frowned a bit when she didn't see Tommy out in the back yard, but turned from the window and headed toward the basement. There wasn't but so many places he could hide and she knew he was there because his car was still in the driveway.

Bouncing down the stairs, she called out to him, "Tommy, you in here?" As she came to the bottom she saw him at the computer but he looked a bit flushed. Her eyes flicked to his pants and sure enough there was a nice hard bulge there. Sherri had to admit that if Tommy wasn't blood she would trying to find out how nice he really did feel inside of her. Shaking her head of the thought she moved over to him with a bright smile on her face, "I figured I would get you a little something for having to put up with me today. A peace offering of sorts."

She handed the box to Tommy and stood back with her hand on her hip waiting for him to open it. Her heart raced and bit and she felt those tingles moving over her making her nipples hard under her tank top. The excitement of seeing his face was becoming such a turn on for her. Sherri wondered briefly if in some hidden place she wanted him to get out of control with her. Just the thought of what he would do to her sent sparks through her body and yet she tried not to put too much into it. Sherri smiled to Tommy, trying not to let her excitement get the better of her.
 
His flustered expression when she entered turned to one of surprised shock when Sherri offered him the box. His sister had never given him a peace offering, never. It would be like Al Capone sitting down with Elliot Ness to have a friendly drink and a cigar. He glanced at his computer monitor and felt intense relief that the screen saver had come on, covering up the pics he hadn't had time to get rid of on the screen. His eyes went back to the box again that he held in front of him as if it were a bomb, then he looked up at Sherri.

"A peace offering? Really? What is it dog turd or something?" He smirked, but his curiosity was getting the better of him. Putting the box on the desk he opened it slowly before peeking inside.

His reaction to what he saw ran the gauntlet from fear and shock, to resignation. He knew his face went pale, his hands shook a little holding the top of the box. He reached in and pulled out the anal vibe. How had she found out about him? Had she got into his computer afterall? Oh, god, she would tell everyone he was a gay, all his friends, she would take pleasure in humiliating him. He felt sick, and for a moment thought he might actually throw up, but then something else occured to him.

He knew Sherri, knew how her evil mind worked. If she had found out he liked bi and gay stuff she wouldn't keep it quiet like this, between them, she would have already told everyone. And no one had said anything to him, no texts, no calls, no emails. No, she didn't know, she was just pushing his buttons again. The bitch was just fucking with him like she always did. Now the feeling of fear turned, and grew. Anger, rage, frustration, it all boiled up inside him his face went from white to red. All the years of having to put up with this smug slut finally reared up and overwhelmed him. He turned to her, holding the vibe up as his eyes flared in anger.

"You think this is funny?!" He growled, his voice harsh, deep. "You think this is a joke? You self obsessed, slutty, whiney, arrogant, little piece of shit!" he was shaking again, but this time from hardly controlled rage. he threw the vibe at her hard before moving in quick.

He grabbed one of her wrists hard and jerked her to him as he pulled his other hand back and swung at her, slapping her hard across the face and sending her sprawling to the floor before stepping over her, glaring down at her, his hands clenched into fists.
 
Sherri couldn't help the grin that kept spreading over her face. As she watched Tommy slowly open the box, her eyes flicked to his face, watching all the color drain from it. She snickered to herself feeling the rush of victory as he literally looked like he was going to get sick.

As Tommy pulled out the vibe her fingers went to her mouth to keep herself quiet. Sherri didn't want to spoil the moment, the look on his face much less seeing all the thought slid through his eyes as they scanned the items in the box. Sherri was humming with energy, her nipples hard and a rush of warmth between her legs as she stood there just watching him.

As his face turned from white to red and his voice bellowed from him she couldn't stop the laughter that bubbled up from her. When he turned and the vibe came at her she ducted just slightly, feeling it breeze by her head. She loved it, loved seeing him this pissed off. She was almost giddy from it all. When he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him she gasped suddenly before she felt the sting across her face and her body falling backward.

The sting hung out on the side of her face as her eyes, angry eyes turned up to Tommy standing above her. Growling in her throat, "Fucking bring it asshole. You think this is the first time I have been slapped around? You fucking hit like a girl....yeah you are gay!"

Sherri was pissed as well. Tommy had never laid a hand on her before, no matter how riled up she ever made him, but this was the straw that broke the camel's back and she wasn't about to go down crying over it. She had in fact been slapped around before and sometimes it pissed her off and sometime it just turned her on even more. With Tommy it pissed her off but the sight of him standing above her, the anger in his eyes turned her own anger into desire.

Sherri decided if they were going to go at it then he was going to find out she wasn't the small little girl he once knew. She planted her palms flat on the floor and kicked up with her feet, totally intending on kicking him in the back. She was ready to fight and the more ready she became the more turned on she became.
 
His anger blinded him to the fact Sherri would even consider fighting back, so her kick took him by surprise. Stumbling backwards and tripping over the computer chair behind him he fell back on his ass, knocking the air out of him. Growling he clambered back to his feet, her words that he hit like a girl, that he was gay, ringing in his ear, fueling his rage. He had never hit anyone before in his life, not even a guy, but she had gone to far. His fear that she knew his inner most desires, that she had unmasked him, turning to solid, heated anger when he realised she was teasing him yet again. Well no, it stopped here and now.

"You stupid bitch! You can't treat people like this and get away with it. Doesn't surprise me you have been slapped around, you deserve it!" He spat at her as he dived for her, wrestling her, trying to get the upper hand, wanting her to pay for the humiliation she had heaped on him over the years.
 
Sherri watched Tommy fall back toward the computer and started to move to get up herself. She wasn't going to be on her back when it came to their fight, hell she knew he outweighed her and the moment he got her down like that, the fight would be over with quickly. She started to gather her legs under her and stand up when she heard his growling and fighting to stand again.

Her eyes darted to him as his words cut through the air just as his body slammed into her. Her breath was taken from her but her wits hadn't and as they headed for the floor once again she tried to turn her body so she would have some leverage with him on top of her.

Sherri landed on her arm and even though it tingled she wasn't about to give up. She brought her legs up, fought with his grappling hands even as her breath heaved in her chest, "Fuck you, you pansy! You fucking couldn't get laid unless you were fucking some dude and you know it!" Sherri was out for blood, either way she could get it. She fought back against Tommy even though she knew his weight on top of her would eventually drain her of her strength.

Her hips bucked up against him, trying to throw him off, at least that was what she was telling herself even though a rush of warmth between her legs started to soak into her shorts as her hips brushed over his. The fire in his eyes sent shutters of excitement through her body and she tried to raise her body up off the floor, or turn over. If she could get her body turned she could use her arms as leverage and push him off of her.

The more they wrestled around the higher her shorts came up, even though they were short to begin with. They rode into her bare core from lack of putting panties on, but that just sparked the fire in her belly even more. Her tank top began to ride up as her body moved and wiggled under her brother, her nipples completely rock hard from the flush to her body. Her anger was fueling her desire and the more they fought the more her body ached for more.
 
"Fuck you!" Tommy snarled back at his sisters words.

She was putting up a good fight and he was using all his strength to try and get the upper hand. She was wriggling around under him like an eel though. Her hips bucking, trying to get him off, her legs spread as she tried to turn over and throw him. Grunting with exertion, he suddenly realised his cock, which had been hard at the start anyway, was now painfully engorged and tenting his jeans. In fact as they wrestled, he had somehow ended up between her legs, his crotch rubbing into hers as she moved her hips. As this occured to him, he felt his hands on her smooth skin, under her tshirt that had raised up her body. One of her tits came into view, her nipple hard as rock, and he felt a wet warmth rubbing into his crotch. Pushing off her, falling to the side and pushing back away from his sister, now red faced as much in embarrassment as anger, Tommy looked at her half naked body.

"My God, your getting turned on by this aren't you?" He stuttered in amazement.

All the proof of that was right there in her exposed nipples and the wetness of her pussy leaking through her shorts. He quickly got to his feet, trying to hide his erection from her as he backed to the stairs leading up to the ground floor.

"Your sick, Sherri, fucking sick!" He cursed her then ran.

As he made his way to his room and slammed the door shut he tried to get his breath and looked down at his bulging crotch. He was calling her sick, but it seemed he had loved wrestling his mostly naked sister as much as she had enjoyed the fight with him. What was wrong with him? Then he remembered in his haste to escape Sherri he had forgotten to log out of the computer downstairs, the one that still had the pics of the gay sex and bi sex he had been looking at. All she had to do was move the mouse or press a key and the screensaver would disappear revealing his secret to her and when that happened his life would end. Slumping to his bed, head in hands, he groaned and felt physically sick.
 
When Tommy rolled away from her Sherri didn't even have the strength to follow. Her strength was weaning and she was almost grateful that he had stopped for she was on the downside to losing that battle, though it would have been a glorious loss if he would have just.....Sherri paused in her thoughts even as Tommy got up and spat some more words at her.

She laid there for a moment trying to catch her breath and yet every time she closed her eyes all she could see was Tommy above her and yet the feel of his cock pressing into her. Was she that fucking horny that she would have fucked him if given the chance? She shook her head trying to dislodge the image from her mind, but damn if she didn't like what she felt. If he wasn't such a good little boy she may have done the unthinkable, still have done the unthinkable, but Tommy was too much of...she would say momma's boy but that wasn't right either, more like parent's prized possession.

Sherri tugged her top down as the lingering feel of Tommy still stuck in her mind. She started out wanting to rile him up and instead she found herself fucking thinking about fucking her own brother. Groaning with herself she stood up and glanced around the room, taking note of the box still sitting where Tommy dropped it before attacking her. Her eyes flicked up to the computer screen as she remembered him sitting in the chair with a hard on.

Sherri wondered what exactly had her brother so hard. Smirking to herself she moved to the computer and touched the mouse, making it move just slightly, but enough to kill the screen saver routine on the screen. Her mouth dropped open at what she saw before her lips turned into a grin. She had his ass by the balls!!

Plopping down onto the chair she glanced through what was on the screen. So many images of men doing men, from sucking to fucking. Sherri actually started to giggle a bit while tracing the images back to a folder. She started to flip through all of them, seeing what most would consider the norm, men and women together in all kinds of poses. But then she came across ones of men on men and then a couple of men and one woman, though these men were also doing each other. The more she looked through the images the more turned on she became. She started to image her brother in them at some point and before long her hand had slipped up the leg of her shorts to her already soaked core.

It certainly didn't take but a couple of rubs of her clit and she was spiraling into oblivion. Biting her lower lip to keep quiet she smirked to herself as she thought what a better way to leave this then to find something just perfect for his collection. Slipping her fingers into her mouth, she cleaned them off before opening up a browser window. After a few clicks and keystrokes she found what she as looking for. She saved it to Tommy's collection and left that one up before hitting a couple of buttons and starting up the screen saver.

She bounded up the stairs and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. Sherri didn't say anything to Tommy, knowing he would eventually remember what he left behind. She chuckled as she slipped under the water with the image riding in her head. What she left for him was an image of woman, decked out in leather, one man straining his head between her legs as she held a crop to his hip. Another man behind him with his cock just partly buried in his ass. She shivered from the thought of what he would think when he saw it. Oh this was going to be much more fun than she originally anticipated.
 
He eventually heard his sister coming upstairs. He looked up at his door in fear, waiting for her to enter his room, grinning ready to rub his face in it from what she now knew of him. But she didn't. Instead she went to the bathroom and moments later he heard the shower start up. Was it possible she hadn't bothered to check the computer? A small glimmer of hope begun to burn in him at the thought. He knew Sherri, knew she wouldn't be able to resist throwing this in his face if she knew, right? And she hadn't. So ....

Quickly he bolted from his room, down the stairs and back into the den which still smelt a little of sweat from his jerk off session and their fight. Standing before the computer he saw the screen saver was still on. That glimmer now burned brighter and he began to breath easier. Thank god, she hadn't looked. Sitting down heavily in the chair he reached for the mouse, a relieved smile on his face, which froze when the screen saver disappeared to show the three people on the screen. The leather clad dominatrix woman, the man licking her out as she held the crop to him, and the man behind her supplicant, fucking into the guys ass. As quickly as it had gone, the sick feeling returned like a cold stone in his stomach.

It was like a calling card. She was letting him know she knew. Despite the nausea in his belly, the picture made his cock twitch and he didn't delete it. Instead he logged out and closed the computer down. What was he going to do now? Talk to her, try to make her see reason? No, even as he considered it he knew it was pointless. Sherri finally had something to hold over him, the golden boy. He knew his parents held him up as a shining example to Sherri, and now she had found a chink in that, and she would use it, but how? Maybe if he didn't bring it up she would forget? Maybe, something else would take her attention? Maybe .... Sitting back he closed his eyes. No, no more maybe's, she had him. All that was left to find out was what she would do with the information. Blackmail him? Humiliate him? Then the doorbell rang.

Slowly he trudged upstairs to answer it, dejection evident on his face as he pulled the door open. Standing in front of him, still in swimming suit, but now also a tshirt, stood Mr. Henderson.

"Hey sport, whats wrong. You look like someons killed your pet rabbit or something?" The mans expression, at first smiling, quickly went to concern. he reached out and laid a hand on Tommy's shoulder. "You ok, Tommy, your not looking so hot, pal."

"I'm ok, Mr. Henderson. How can I help you." Tommy muttered trying to pull himself together.

"Look, lets sit you down, huh, before you fall down. And call me Kyle, ok, you've know me to long to stand on ceremony."

Kyle Henderson took Tommys elbow and steared him to the kitchen, sitting him on a bar stool as he went and got the lad some water. He didn't see Tommy watching him, ogling him would be more exact, admiring the older mans toned legs and ass, how his swimming suit hugged his body, showing everything. He didn't know that Tommy's cock, so recently hard as rock before going dead soft after finding out what his sister knew, was now growing again under the breakfast bar. Mike turned back and handed Tommy the glass of water.

"Here you go, drink that. I just came over to see if you wanted to come over later? I'm going to be watching the football on TV, figured you might like to get out of the house for a while." They both knew he meant get away from Sherri.
 
Last edited:
Sherri finished up her shower after having a play session for herself. She still couldn't seem to get the thoughts out of her head about Tommy and yet the more she thought on it the more she would find herself giggling at her new knowledge and yet also wet as a new watered lawn.

Wrapping the towel around her she groaned and headed out into the hall. She paused hearing voices, picking up on Tommy's and another male......oooo the neighbor that she loved to entertain. She debated about plopping downstairs for some extra fun but decided against it. She was supposed to be meeting her friend Karen in a few and didn't really have time for more fun and games.

Heading into her room she moved over the found some clothes to put on. Tonight they were headed over to Bradley's for a party and Sheri knew Kevin was going to be there. Grinning she pulled out a skirt that bending over in would show off her ass, matched with a top that more or less could have been considered a bra or bikini top. She wore nothing under either of them; what was the point, it would just get in the way.

Slipping on her tennis shoes she pulled her hair back from her face, but left the back long, clipped it and headed out of her door. She was already wet thinking about Tommy and Mr Henderson, but she was trying like hell not to do anything about it; saving it up for Kevin, she thought. "Hey Tommy, might want to get your present before mom and dad get home," Sherri announced as she bounded down the steps, not caring if the skirt flipped up to show she was wearing nothing under it.
 
Last edited:
Blushing a deep red at her words, Tommy was caught between running to do as she said, and staying to talk to the neighbour. It might be suspicious if he suddenly ran off to hide the 'present', Mr. Henderson was sure to ask ...

"What presents that?" Henderson asked casually as he stood near Tommy, watching the young man drink his water.

"Oh, nothing." Tommy muttered, cursing Sherri anew as he heard her come down the stairs.

Both he and Henrderson turned as she came into view, and both felt their jaws drop a little at her 'clothes'.

"Um, Sherri, your not going to get dressed to go out?" Henderson asked, his eyes unwillingly drawn to the flash of the young girls pussy as her skirt flew up. "I'm not sure your parents like you going out like that."

Now it was his turn to go a little red in the face. Tommy had seen it all before and just scowled at her as she beamed at them. She had no pride at all, she loved teasing, tempting men like this. One day she was going to do it to the wrong man though and then god knew what would happen to her.

"Yeah, thats a little thin on clothing even for you isn't it?" Tommy sneered at her, feeling a little more confidant with Henderson there to back him up.
 
Back
Top