Body positivity through erotic fiction

ThePurpleDragon

Eager Consent = Sexy
Joined
Aug 5, 2017
Posts
4
Hi all, sorry if the purpose of this board is to talk about others' stories, but I wanted to find out more about Literotica's culture regarding fiction and sexuality.

I've joined to publish my first works. They represent what I've been missing in the porn and erotica I've experienced in my adult life.

It's body-positive, without focusing on muscular or very skinny people (without shaming those bodies as invalid either). It's about male sexuality that isn't aggressive and allows itself to need affection. It values consent. But it's still erotic and highly sexual.

This is only the beginning for me, I'm pretty new at R/X-rated fiction. How am I doing? And how do you feel about my approach to sex?

First story, about two men: https://www.literotica.com/s/you-deserve-this-orgasm
Second story, my first fantasy about non-binary sex: https://www.literotica.com/s/we-deserve-our-orgasms

In the meantime, I hope to talk to the other writers about positive sexuality and arousal through fiction!

Take care all, and hi.
 
This is the right place to ask for feedback on your stories.

I liked these. M/M generally isn't my thing, but I do appreciate introspective stories that take the time to get inside a character's head, and these definitely did that. I also liked the emphasis on consent and positivity; I don't think every story needs those things, but I'd like to read more that deal with them.

Overall I liked your writing style too. There were just a few odd moments, like this:

My sphincter was being slid along, up and down, by two fingers moving in slightly unpredictable motions.

The passive there feels clumsy, especially since "was being slid along" is ambiguous.
 
Hi all, sorry if the purpose of this board is to talk about others' stories, but I wanted to find out more about Literotica's culture regarding fiction and sexuality.

In the meantime, I hope to talk to the other writers about positive sexuality and arousal through fiction!

Take care all, and hi.

Here's my (different) take on body positive erotica - which has been well received by its target community.

https://www.literotica.com/s/rope-and-veil

Welcome aboard, btw.
 
Back
Top