The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*burp!*

G'Night, Molly.

Hey, Tom. Honestly, can you imagine some jihadi crouched behind a rock with his RPG at the ready and then suddenly seeing the robo-snake pop up and take his picture? I can barely stay in the chair from laughing!

*burp!*

G'Night, Molly.

Hey, Tom. Honestly, can you imagine some jihadi crouched behind a rock with his RPG at the ready and then suddenly seeing the robo-snake pop up and take his picture? I can barely stay in the chair from laughing!

That would be a sight to see allrighty and when he cooked off a few rounds at it it blew up in his face. Now that's funny. :D

G'night all.

Good to hear you're feeling better. The bear's life is within three days of vast improvement. I get to kick the kids out Wednesday and never look at them again . . . at least, most of them. Wheeee!

The coming winter (with its predicted El Nino effect) looks to be a corker, too. I'm about to buy a Austrian made, jointer planer. It's a thousand dollars off the regular price so I couldn't resist. It will be delivered in November so I can while away cold, rainy winter days in the shop. :D

Improving daily, Tom. How you doing?

Good to hear. :kiss: I'm doin' just fine...Summer has arrived with 90F temps and high humidity...I work out or do chores and I sweat like a whore in church...gotta love the tropics. :D

Good to hear you're feeling better. The bear's life is within three days of vast improvement. I get to kick the kids out Wednesday and never look at them again . . . at least, most of them. Wheeee!

The coming winter (with its predicted El Nino effect) looks to be a corker, too. I'm about to buy a Austrian made, jointer planer. It's a thousand dollars off the regular price so I couldn't resist. It will be delivered in November so I can while away cold, rainy winter days in the shop. :D

Are you getting the optional rolling carriage?

Good to hear. :kiss: I'm doin' just fine...Summer has arrived with 90F temps and high humidity...I work out or do chores and I sweat like a whore in church...gotta love the tropics. :D

Watch out for those dragon mosquitos.

Are you getting the optional rolling carriage?

You betcha! I only have a double car garage to use as a workshop so everything in it needs to be able to move around and get out of the way. Is Princess out of school and spending every living hour pestering her mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back