I'm back ;)

Lol, don't wanna get anyone fired. How's you're day going luv?

Lol, true! A lot of times I'm the only one in the office but never know when the boss is coming back.

My day could be better. Frustrating, as usual, and I think I'm losing my voice! I've been working on some website mock-ups, but the frustrating thing is that I really need pictures, text, etc... so I know what exactly I'm working with. And yet everyone expects a full site layout to be done without giving me anything more than 'this is what the website is for'. So I just have to throw some hypothetical stuff at them with a bunch of Lorem ipsum. And it's still not enough... BLAH! Ok just had to vent a little. I could go on and on... ugh.

Lol, true! A lot of times I'm the only one in the office but never know when the boss is coming back.

My day could be better. Frustrating, as usual, and I think I'm losing my voice! I've been working on some website mock-ups, but the frustrating thing is that I really need pictures, text, etc... so I know what exactly I'm working with. And yet everyone expects a full site layout to be done without giving me anything more than 'this is what the website is for'. So I just have to throw some hypothetical stuff at them with a bunch of Lorem ipsum. And it's still not enough... BLAH! Ok just had to vent a little. I could go on and on... ugh.

Aww you can always vent to me. Are you a Web designer?

Welcome back hun!

Looks like you're going to need to be wined & dined again!
Not to worry I have everything set up for you.

Hot scented bath is running as we speak.
Dinner is cooking.
Wine and glass is on the table so feel free to pour yourself a glass because a lovely foot rub is on the menu before dinner :)

Bugsy :rose:

Welcome back hun!

Looks like you're going to need to be wined & dined again!
Not to worry I have everything set up for you.

Hot scented bath is running as we speak.
Dinner is cooking.
Wine and glass is on the table so feel free to pour yourself a glass because a lovely foot rub is on the menu before dinner :)

Bugsy :rose:

That sounds divine! Wine would be so good right now too. :)

That sounds divine! Wine would be so good right now too. :)

After the day I had I'd rather have a whole bottle of vodka and maybe a few beers. All I can say is at least the actual children acted like children and were good. Wish I could say the same about those who aren't children that I work with.

After the day I had I'd rather have a whole bottle of vodka and maybe a few beers. All I can say is at least the actual children acted like children and were good. Wish I could say the same about those who aren't children that I work with.

Mmmmm vodka. Sorry to hear you had a rough day. Sometimes the 'adults' act more like children than the children. Hopefully you can have a nice relaxing evening though :)

Only just seen this thread!!!

And wow, glad I did !! Love it!! Some great pics!! In fact they are all great ! Keep up the good work. Love the last pic! Those lips looking very kissable!!

Take a seat next to our lovely Sinnamon. I'll grab you a cold beer.

Mmmmm vodka. Sorry to hear you had a rough day. Sometimes the 'adults' act more like children than the children. Hopefully you can have a nice relaxing evening though :)
Man if you love vodka come get drink with me wearing something sexy of course. Snakebyte also is requesting it.

Back