Pick your number please

Even though I am not married. But this is to save my 'future' marriage as I am certain my wife will not be as kinky as myself ans she will soon feel depressed. Now I was hoping you would give me some tips to prevent it because you cannot see the suffering of another woman. Because a woman is a woman after all.
;) ;)

Yeah...I see why you fight it now.
Playing them to relax and be entertained is one thing. Letting them consume you, not so good.

Yes, its not easy.
But my strength lies in knowing my weakness :)

Oh that is easy ;)

I'd make a new account, called straykitten, pretend to be your pet/submissive and put in my profile to ask you for permition to play with me ;)

Of course I would have to pretend to be a girl, I'm not sure I could pull that part off :D

And the Greybears call upon you Dovakiin!

Lol that sound like fun.

*almost tempted*

If for nothing else but to see you trying to pretend to be a girl ;)

Yes, its not easy.
But my strength lies in knowing my weakness :)

Lol that sound like fun.

*almost tempted*

If for nothing else but to see you trying to pretend to be a girl ;)

Haha, good thing you said almost ;)

As a cock-worshiping, hetero woman I must tell you that a sharp wit goes a long way with me and after reading this I am wondering if there is a hidden option for 'cuddle the shit out of my vagina with your face' :D

Um, hi? Um, I'm trying to reach the LL Bean returns department.....But while I'm here, I'll have what she's having.

ROTFL......This is one of the funniest things I've seen on here. Kudos for being creative in the face of us guys burrying you with PM's and anything else we might want to burry in you or cover you with.

:)

Since I got more than a few apparently misdirected PMs from some confused souls, I would like to add # -

- This is my BDSM test score and its pretty accurate.
What will get triggered depends pretty much on how you treat me.

Switch 93%
Experimental 89%
Sadist 82%
Dominant 79%
Bondage 75%
Submissive 64%
Masochist 57%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 43%
Degradation Lover 39%
Vanilla 18%

I do have claws and know how to use them. PM at your own risk.

*Subs* who want not only to tell me all their kinky fantasies in first message but expect me to fulfill them asap need not apply.
I am going to do and ask you to do for me what I want and when I want. Deal with it or dont bother me.

Good stuff on this thread! Very glad i stumbled onto it! :D

Since I got more than a few apparently misdirected PMs from some confused souls, I would like to add # -

Switch 93%
Experimental 89%
Sadist 82%
Dominant 79%
Bondage 75%
Submissive 64%
Masochist 57%
Degradation Lover 39%
Vanilla 18%

*Subs* who want not only to tell me all their kinky fantasies in first message but expect me to fulfill them asap need not apply.
I am going to do and ask you to do for me what I want and when I want. Deal with it or dont bother me.

I'm sorry

I got the "I'm sorry. We cannot complete your call as dialed. Please hang up and try again" message.

Do i need to buy insurance

Number 1, definitely! And then, whatever number I need to press to watch GimmeSmut sitting on your face.

Switch 93%
Experimental 89%
Sadist 82%
Dominant 79%
Bondage 75%
Submissive 64%
Masochist 57%
Degradation Lover 39%
Vanilla 18%

I definitely just spilled something on my laptop. I hope it's beer.
This is a wonderful post, I've been pressing 2 since reading it. :)

Last edited:
What happen when I called!

"Picks up the phone" dials u, gets this message. Waits until I hear all the instructions before making my decsion. I press 3. Waits.... Gets a message to leave my screename at the tone. I give it to you. Press * for the main menu. Then presses 0. Pressed # to leave this. I would just love to get to know u. I think this is the best opening thread on lit. I hope u call/pm me back. Knce I get to know you, I would press 1 after awhile.

Just saying hello. I owe you a PM sometime. I've been busy. But you're far from forgotten. :)

Just saying hello. I owe you a PM sometime. I've been busy. But you're far from forgotten. :)

I have been busy too but its always nice to know one is not forgotten :rose:

Happy New Year to everyone :)

Switch 93%
Experimental 89%
Sadist 82%
Dominant 79%
Bondage 75%
Submissive 64%
Masochist 57%
Degradation Lover 39%
Vanilla 18%

I like your BDSM breakdown. Now the question is, which telephone option should I use if I want to be stripped, tied up and suspended from your ceiling? :devil: ;)

Btw, very clever, amusing post -- the one with the telephone options. :)

I like your BDSM breakdown. Now the question is, which telephone option should I use if I want to be stripped, tied up and suspended from your ceiling? :devil: ;)

You should use the catch the plane option. I dont play online...

Back