Courage acquired

Hmmm. More sports jersey pics. I like them. I like them a lot.

I notice that you now have 100+ posts and are eligible for an Avatar. SwompGurl just added her AV. I think you should have one as well. :)

Hmmm. More sports jersey pics. I like them. I like them a lot.

I notice that you now have 100+ posts and are eligible for an Avatar. SwompGurl just added her AV. I think you should have one as well. :)

Inspirinious, I told you I had a bunch of them! Can't wait for tonight and tomorrow's pics.

And I saw she did that! She got a message in the wee hours of the morning. I must admit (sadly since it pains me to do so) that I can not figure out how in the heck to do it. So, I am waiting for her to respond or someone to help me figure it out.

Inspirinious, I told you I had a bunch of them! Can't wait for tonight and tomorrow's pics.

And I saw she did that! She got a message in the wee hours of the morning. I must admit (sadly since it pains me to do so) that I can not figure out how in the heck to do it. So, I am waiting for her to respond or someone to help me figure it out.

PM sent.

Dreary Saturdays Out

Finally home and up from my nap. Running around playing ball really tired me out today. The weather was cool, so it did help to keep me warm. What more do you need than a group of people you like, cold drinks, good food, music, and a ball, bat and some mitts?

Hope to get some more pictures up tonight, but first things first an avatar for me. That is what I am going to work on first.

:kiss:

i see the avatar, and it's spectacular!

Finally home and up from my nap. Running around playing ball really tired me out today. The weather was cool, so it did help to keep me warm. What more do you need than a group of people you like, cold drinks, good food, music, and a ball, bat and some mitts?

Hope to get some more pictures up tonight, but first things first an avatar for me. That is what I am going to work on first.

:kiss:

i see the avatar, and it's spectacular!

Thank you! I had tried to upload and it told me it wasn't accepting it. Got completely frustrated. Saw that you posted looked, and was pleasantly surprised! Now on to getting the pics up. ;)

beauty

beautiful and sexy as always baby girl!:kiss:

i so enjoyed that kiss today! LMAO

Back