Trouble Cums in Three [Closed]

Tx_Liquor

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 1, 2015
Posts
1,037
The running joke is always about the creepy cabin in the woods. It's the horror movie trope, but this wasn't a horror movie and the cabin in question wasn't creepy at all. It wasn't even miles from civilation as there was a small town with a bar, across from the small grocery story that offered cheap gas run by the town pharmacist.

The cabin itself was fairly modern, with large glass windows and modern flat wood design. It was even two story with a full range, microwave, freezer and fridge, 4 bedroom and 2 and a half baths. About the only thing it didn't have was cable TV and WiFi.

No, this wasn't the kind of place you saw in the setting for a horror movie...
but isn't that exactly like the set up for a horror movie?
 
They had been driving for hours, well Leya had but as she glanced at the GPS she saw that they were almost there and as they were stopped in the gas station she had reached up to the visor and pulling it down checked herself out in the mirror. While she still waited for the others Leya slid the dark red lipstick over her lips before giving her reflection a once over in the mirror once more and then she turned her attention to her hair, running her fingers through her long dark hair trying to straighten it more after several hours sat down. She saw the others returning to the car and pushed the visor back up into its place. Leya with her soulful brown eyes, a narrow waist made even more so by her bust, fit body; clear, light olive skin was a walking-talking example of an "exotic beauty", by her friends at least.

Catherine smiled as she saw Leya through the window looking at the mirror and as she walked around the front of the car and got in the passenger side looked over at her best friend and nodded, “looks good for a road trip,” she said. Her own long red hair would normally hang about halfway down her back but for the long trip in the car she had worn it pulled back in a hair tie to keep it out of her way. She hadn't worn makeup, as a result her freckles that ran across the bridge of her nose and tops of her cheeks were noticeable. She had bright green piercing eyes and naturally rosy lips which were drawn in a fine line as she bit softly at her lower lip.

Meredith had just said goodbye to her sister and put her phone back into her bag as she climbed back into the back of the car, they were twins with Meredith the shorter of the two but other than that they had virtually identical builds. She was very slender and had worn a tight shirt and jeans that left a strip of skin showing between the two, just below her belly buttons. Red hair like Catherine meant that the two of them were often mistaken for sisters but Meredith had added blond highlights. Her ears had a number of piercings with a tattoo behind one. When she spoke, people saw the glimmer of a tongue piercing that was today hiding behind her glossed lips.

As the doors all shut Leya looked back and smiled at Meredith, “ok almost there,” she announced as they pulled out of the gas station and back onto the highway and for the next 40 minutes they drove nonstop until they turned off the main highway and onto one of the back roads, covered with snow apart from two sets of tracks made my previous vehicles they slowly drove down it until they saw the turning off for the cabin. The three girls from the city had been looking forward to their mini-break for some time now and had deliberately chosen something where they could just sit back and relax for a few days before heading back to their day-to-day lives. Finally Leya turned and the cabin came into view in front of them, “we’re here!” she announced to cheers from the other two as she slowly pulled up outside the cabin.
 
The cabin was worth every penny and then some. The door was locked but it had a keypad that could be used for entry. Leya had been texted a code, that changed per renter, and inside was a gift basket and a card. The card was more of a fancy way of delivering information.

What to do with the trash. What to do in case of a fire. Numbers to call and a warning of how long it would take them to get there. Basic stuff that covered the renter should something go wrong.

The cabin had climate control and a working fireplace with wood stacked up if the girls wanted to try living the rustic life. Otherwise the heater would be fine. There was a stereo with turn table but no records, with an iPhone doc and a cord to plug into an ear phone jack if you didn't have an iPhone.

There was still a large TV with a DVD player and collection of older DVDs. It was as if someone went to the big chain superstore with the Top IMDB lists and picked whatever was in the $5 bin that matched. Movies like 'The Dark Knight' and 'Lord of the Rings' were mixed in with 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Forrest Gump'. But at least it was casting a wide net so long as you stopped watching movies in 2010.
 
Leya opened the door after she had put in the code she heard the lock click undone and she had walked in, the other two behind her, for now all of their stuff was left in the car and the three of them walked in and started to explore. Reading the card Leya passed it around as she walked around looking at the kitchen and the lounge and then headed upstairs looking in every room. The cabin was warm so Leya had taken off her jacket and after looking in each of the bedrooms she had thrown it down on one of the beds as Meredith and Catherine came upstairs behind her, they too did the same, leaving one bedroom free which would probably serve as a makeshift closet for all of their clothes and bags.

“God that was a long drive,” Leya said as the others stood in the doorway to her bedroom as she lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling, sitting up and propping herself up on her elbows she yawned. “I need a nap.” She added.

“Let’s get our stuff out,” Meredith said as Leya looked on the bed and seeing the car keys grabbed them and threw them towards her.

When Leya got downstairs and back outside the car doors and trunk were open and Leya walked over and brought her bag inside as Meredith shut and locked the car. Leya carried her bag upstairs like the others had done and for the next few minutes the three of them unpacked their own cases while they talked about what they were going to do, shouting from one bedroom to the next.

“Let’s go back into town, go shopping, and go to that bar we passed.” Meredith said. “I need a drink after that drive.” She added.

“I need sleep,” Leya said.

“I’m thirsty…and hungry,” Catherine added.

With their empty bags now in the fourth, unused, bedroom the three of them went back downstairs and as Meredith once again said she wanted to go out, Catherine said she would go with her and Leya said she would stay in the cabin, shower and nap. The two of them told her that they would not stay long, just check out the bar and get some groceries though Leya laughed, “knowing you you will be out all night,” she said to Meredith as she hugged and kissed both of them as they stepped back out of the cabin and Leya stood in the doorway watching and even waved as the car disappeared from view. Taking a few minutes to look around at all the trees and enjoy the quietness Leya turned and went back inside, with a glass of water she headed upstairs and showered, standing under the hot water felt so good after spending most of the day sat in a car and dressed in her pajamas she went back downstairs and laid down on the couch and closed her eyes.

When she opened them the cabin was dark, it had been light when she had gone to sleep and she had not put any lights on, now as she got up she walked over and flicked on the lights and reached for her phone seeing a few messages from both Meredith and Catherine, they had been to the grocery store and were now at the bar having a drink. Sending a message of ‘have fun’ Leya walked back into the kitchen and opened the fridge and the various doors, looking at all the cabin had.
 
The fridge had a few basics but nothing fancy or major. It was as if they stocked it with some random things from the grocery store and that was it.

Back at the bar, the other two girls were drawing a lot of attention. Dale was tall with a simmers body, rough shaven and dark eyes under a mop of messy hair. He was playing pool with his friends when he spotted the new girls enter the bar.

He had Joey join the others at their table and hang back while he made his approach. As he got closer he smiled at Meredith and waved at both girls. "New in town?" He said with a slight drawl that made him sound like everyone elese they'd spoken to so far. "I'm Dale, this here is Frank and Johnny. We were about to start a game of pool and could use a 4th. Either you play?"

Frank, a round faced man with a brown-red beard, added, "Or I could sit out if you ladies want to go doubles."
 
Meredith drove the car back into town, a short 10 minute drive back through the forest and onto the main road that led through the small town the cabin was closest too. Pulling into the parking lot of what was essentially a strip mall the grocery store at one end the bar at the opposite they walked down to the grocery store and grabbing a basket Meredith walked in with Catherine following. With the basket full 10 minutes later they had paid and were walking out with three bags of groceries that they put into the back of the car.

“Drink then?” Meredith asked Catherine.

“You sure we shouldn’t get back to Leya?” Catherine asked as she leant against the car.

“No…no…come on, it’s been a long day and Leya is just tired from all that driving, so we might as well just go and have a drink,” Meredith said as she indicated to the bar that was only a minute or so walk from where they had parked.

“Ok then, just one. You have to drive back yet.” Catherine said and Meredith smiled as she locked the car and they walked the length of the strip mall to the bar and pulled open the door.

Walking inside the bar was your typical local bar, not quite what you would call a dive bar, but nearly. The bar was directly in front of them as they walked in, to their left was a pool table which had some guys around and to the right of the bar was some tables and chairs, a third of which were already occupied. The bar itself was mainly empty and so as most of the people already in the bar looked at the newcomers Meredith walked over and pulled out two barstools for her and Catherine as she sat on one putting her bag on the bar as Catherine hopped up onto the one next to her. After the bartender had approached them and taken there order, glasses of water were placed in front of each of the girls as was there drinks and after a few minutes the food they had ordered arrived. They ate and drank and when Meredith had finished her drink she immediately asked for another.

“Hey! One drink!” Catherine said as Meredith turned and looked at her and just laughed as she accepted the second and took a sip while Catherine just smiled and shook her head.

It was as Catherine had just ordered her second drink that one of the guys who were playing pool walked over, “look out, here he comes,” Catherine had said nudging Meredith after saying a few time already that they had been looking at her ever since they walked in. Dale, the lead guy, spoke and Catherine shared a smile with Meredith as Dale asked if they played. They both did but it was Catherine who got in there first, “my friend Meredith here plays all the time,” she said and looked at Meredith with a huge grin as she playfully tapped her on the thigh. “I’ll come and watch,” Catherine added after one of the other guys had offered to not play so she could she had refused his offer. As Meredith walked over to the pool side of the bar Catherine pointed to the bartender where they were going just so he knew they had not run off without paying their tab, with a nod and a smile he said ‘ok’ and Catherine slipped from her stool by the bar and walked over, sitting in a corner drink in hand as she watched Meredith and the 3 guys play.
 
It came down to Dale and Johnny against Frank and Meredith. Despite being a big guy, Frank turned out to be rather good and lining up bank shots and knew his angles but was a little heavy handed. Johnny, a fair skinned Hispanic with a shaved head and gold cross, was good all around but he never took big risks.

It came down to mostly Dale and Meredith for the most part. At first it seemed he watched her like a rival trying to find a weakness, but it soon became appearant he was simply looking at the way her breasts hung as she lined up a shot or how her butt looked as she leaned over the table.

"Nice shot." Dale would say, sounding as if he could have just said Nice ass. The added flirty smile gave away that he wasn't interested in her shot at all. "Wanna make things interesting? I sink this shot, you buy us a round of beers. I miss and we buy you ladies any drink you want." The game was far from over, so if this turned into the theme for the night someone was going to be drunk very soon.

Meanwhile, at the table, Joey kept Catherine company. He wasn't bad looking in that rugged farmboy kind of way. "So, how long you and your friend visiting?" He asked, out of the blue. He smiled and cut off her next question saying, "Live her long as I have, you realize there are two kind of new people. The new people who are timid and trying to figure out how they gonna fit in round here and then there's that look. The one that says you more interested in something new but aint staying long enough to worry about first impressions."
 
Meredith smiled as she took the cue handed to them and as they offered the table to her to break she looked at all of them before turning her attention to the table, the tight jeans she knew would show off her shape and she had seen all three of them standing at that end of the table just so they could watch, ‘boys’ she had said to herself as she leaned over the table to break and as they started to play she saw Catherine walk over and when it was not her turn she would stand next to her friend and drink and talk. Each shot Meredith took there was always someone behind her and sometimes in front of her, her t-shirt baggy enough to hang down and probably show off a little of her chest and bra underneath and as Catherine stood there in the corner and watched she smiled at the guy watching Meredith rather than the table and when Meredith came back to her when it was not her turn she told her so.

“You know those guys just stare at your ass every time you take a shot,” Catherine had said quietly.

“Yep,” Meredith had said and laughed and it just so happened that this time her shot was in front of Catherine and as she bent over she looked back at her friend and winked, making Catherine laugh.

While Meredith played Catherine stood to one side, as they guy she was playing announced the stakes Meredith cheered, before Catherine said, “I thought we were only having one remember,” to which Meredith turned around.

“Oh come on, we are on vacation,” and smiled as she turned to carry on playing and as she did Catherine saw one of the guys walking over with his drink in hand and smiled at him.

“How long are you visiting?” she had heard him say as she also heard cheers and shouts from Meredith and the guys at the table. “Oh a few days, just arrived today, me and my friends drove up and we came down to the town to go to the grocery store and then we stopped here,” she said with a smile. “We did say we would have only one and get back but you know how that is,” Catherine said with a laugh. “And Meredith definitely doesn’t care about peoples impressions,” She had added just before Meredith had walked passed and placed a new drink in her free hand which Catherine set down on the table. “I just need to text out friend, tell her we might be later then we said,” She said as she reached for her phone in her pocket, “she drove up so she was tired, she probably figures we will be out all night, she knows Meredith too well.” Catherine said with a laugh as she sent a quick short message that they were having more than one drink. Meredith came back and handed Catherine the cue and after some persuading Catherine stepped up and glancing back she saw two of the guys standing behind her and looking over at Meredith who was smiling she bent over to take her shot.
 
Joey watched Catherine lean over the table and drank his beer. He then took this time to have a word with Dale while the girls continued their round. It was short, and Joey went back to the table where Johnny joined him to talk.

As the girls played against Dale and Frank, it was clear they were winning or that the guys were letting them win. A few drinks later and the Dale was next to Meredith as Catherine took a shot. His body was close to her, but he wasn't touching her as he spoke into her ear, "I figured it out. You girls are distractin us with your hot bods. I bet if we teamed up it'd make this a fair fight. What you say we give this round to you ladies and start a new?"

Meanwhile Johnny started up a text message. Unlike Dale, he had other plans for the night now that Joey had given him the extra info.
 
Meredith turned as Dale whispered in her ear and then laughed, cheering once more as Catherine sunk the last shot and she walked up to her high fived her and gave her a hug before turning back to Dale. “OK then, me and you. Catherine you are with Joey.” She said pointing at the two of them as she stepped back and put her arm around Meredith while Joey walked over to Catherine, she saw Johnny sat in the corner looking down at his phone and ignored him as they started a new game. As they played Johnny eventually walked over with a tray full of fresh drinks but Meredith noticed only four as he said he had to go, Meredith thought he was unhappy about being left out but took the drink and thanked him as she started on it as Dale came up and put his arm around her. Catherine just standing up from the table watched Dale as he did this and eventually walked over and took the drink before thanking Johnny.

***

Leya stepped from the shower and reached up grabbing a towel she wrapped it around her body, tucking it in between her breasts as she stood on the mat next to it the last of the water dripping from her and eventually she walked from there across the hallway into her bedroom. Drying herself she dropped the towel on the floor and stood on it as she reached to her bag of bottles and brought out some body lotion, squirting some into her hand she dabbed it over her body before rubbing it into her skin, relaxed after a short nap and something to eat and drink she sat on the side of the bed and opened a drawer where she had unpacked all of her underwear and took out a pair of panties, stepping into them she walked back downstairs to get herself another glass of water taking it back to her room with her. Getting dark now she sat that glass down and laid on her bed, testing it she felt it was soft and comfy enough and as she laid there she closed her eyes once more but this time a hand drifted over her body, rubbing at her freshly lotioned skin her fingers eventually came to her breasts and eventually her nipples and as she slid a little further down the bed the fingers rubbed at her nipple making it hard and she brought her other hand up to play with her other nipple.

Her panties back off Leya had sat up and opened the drawer once more, taking out the purple vibrator she had packed with her she laid back down, turning it on as she held it above her she reached down and let the vibrating toy rub over herself, spreading her legs wider open as she felt it. With the house to herself Leya didn’t care about keeping quiet as she moaned out loud as she felt the vibrator press into her and now as she grabbed one breast with her free hand and had her legs wide open she bucked on the bed as she slid the vibrator in and out of her until she cried out in orgasm.
 
Dale leaned in to ask Meredith, "How long are you going to be in town? Long enough to need a tour guide who also knows the best places to dance or ride a mechanical bull?"

Johnny checked his text message and nodded, then looked at Frank with a nod. Frank let everyone know, "Johnny's gotta go. Just gonna be us I guess."

Johnny nodded, "Yeah, I have to be a work early. Shane's picking me up in 10."

****

Shane and Larry watched the girl on the bed through the window, hearts racing and cocks throbbing. Shane looked at the text message from Johnny and responded. "Yeah. She's hot and horny. We can pick you up in 20." The guys then slipped back into the dark woods they'd grown up in and worked their way back to the pick up truck.

Larry asked, "So what's the plan?"

Shane explained, "We pick Johnny up at the liquor store. Keep this one company and wait for a text as to when the friends are coming back from the bar."

Larry, "What if she don't want no company?"

Shane shrugged, "I think Johnny's plan is to keep her company either way."
 
Leya laid in the middle of her bed looking up at the ceiling, her legs still open, the vibrator silenced in her hand her breathing returning to normal though as she ran her hands over her body she felt her nipples were still hard and there was a stickiness between her legs. Eventually getting up she walked back into the bathroom and stepped back into the shower, bringing the shower head to aim at her she washed herself clean and then the toy as she stepped back out wrapping the towel around her waist, the drive and the recent orgasm made her yawn and as she checked her phone for any more messages from the other two she walked back into her bedroom and finding a clean pair of panties she stepped into them before climbing into bed.

***

Meredith laughed out loud and across the room Catherine looked over at her friend and smiled, ‘typical Meredith’ she thought to herself seeing her friend with a drink in one hand and her other arm around Dale, she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see Johnny standing there and waving a goodbye, “nice to meet you,” Catherine said as she watched him walk out of the bar and glance down at his phone as he walked out, meanwhile her and Joey continued playing pool.

“Well, we are here for a few days and why would I want to ride a mechanical bull?” Meredith said with a laugh as she turned and looked up at Dale, “huh?” She asked raising her eyebrows before turning and taking a swig from her latest bottle of beer she cheered as Catherine potted a ball, letting go of Dale she ran over to her friend and hugged her before kissing her softly on the lips.

“You’re drunk,” Catherine said laughing her hands on Meredith’s sides.

“Maybe,” Meredith said as she pulled back letting Catherine take her next shot.

“Listen, maybe we should head back,” Catherine said after she had finished and while Dale took his shot she had walked over to Meredith.

“No way,” Meredith said putting her arm around her, “you go home if you want too, I’m ok.”

“And no way I’m leaving you here,” Catherine said as Meredith took the cue and went to take her shot.

Almost immediately Dale had walked up behind Meredith and she looked back and felt him, laughing as she pushed back against him and then felt his hands on her hips, “you’re putting me off,” she cried out after she missed her pot and standing up she turned and came face to face with him smiling, kissing him against the pool table. Cathryn seeing her friend walked over and took the cue out of Meredith’s hand, walking over to Joey and handing it to him, “not sure this game will get finished at this rate,” she said with a smile as she nodded over at the two of them.

“Oops. Sorry!” Meredith shouted, as with her arms still around Dale she pulled him away from the table and they continued to make out in the corner while Cathryn watched and Joey took his shot.
 
Johnny had just left the liquor store and was about to text Shane when the truck pulled up. "Cool. Let's pull up to the front of the house." He said, handing Larry the bag with the booze.

"You sure?"

Johnny just nodded and vaulted over the bed of the truck before slapping the side to signal them to go. Knowing the truck could take the back roads they were there in under a half hour. The truck pulling up to cabin and Johnny taking the lead with the bag of liquor and casually ringing the door bell.

****

Joey watched Dale and Meredith then nodded to Cathryn, "Yeah, I think it's just you and I. Want to finish this out or just call it quite and play trivia? I'm bad a pool so you'd probably beat me on that anyway."

****

Dale pulled Meredith against him, his mouth on her's. He boldly let his hands slip down her lower back and grab her ass for a moment. He turned them, pressing her against the wall and kissing her as if he was ready to do her right then and there, but stopped short of breath and almost shaking with desire. "You wanna go to heaven?"

It sounded like the start of a joke but then smiled adding, "Like literal Heaven. It's just outside of town. We can smoke out there, and I'm not talking cigarettes. We can smoke those anywhere." He leaned in and kissed her neck, nipped her jaw and started to suck an earlobe just base her earring as he waited for her answer.
 
“Well I’m bad at pool too, but I’m worse at trivia so whatever you want,” Catherine said as she played her shot, missing she stood back up and let Joey walk around the table for his turn, as he did there was a shriek of laughter from Meredith.

“Oh please!” Meredith said, laughing and rolling her eyes after Dale had mentioned Heaven, they stood there in each other’s arms and as Meredith leaned back feeling Dale’s hands on her ass she felt him lean forward and felt the soft kisses on her neck, her cries turning into soft moans as she tilted her head to the side for him.

“No thanks, sounds like a place everyone would go too with a name like that, and I don’t smoke, anything,” She said as he kept up the kissing of her neck and shuddering as she felt him nibble at her ear. “We’re fine just here I think,” she said with a smile as he finally stopped kissing at her and she looked at him before pressing her lips hard against his and as they kissed again she felt his hands squeezing at her ass so she reached down herself and reached for his ass, giggling into the kiss as she squeezed his before one of her hand moved and slipped between the two of them and her hand rubbed against his groin and she heard Dale moaning into the kiss and then Meredith moaned as she felt him, giggling as she broke the kiss though her forehead was still pressed against his, “Maybe there is somewhere closer we could go?” she asked as she rubbed him over his jeans.

As Catherine walked around the table and played she kept glancing over at Meredith and Dale, shaking her head as she saw them kissing and then saw where Meredith had one hand, “typical,” she said more to herself then anyone and reached for her phone to text Leya, ‘Meredith already found a local friend’ she quickly typed and hit send knowing that Leya would have the same reaction Catherine had, that this was typical behavior for Meredith anywhere they went.

“You’re shot,” Joey said.

“Oh sorry,” Catherine said with a smile as she brushed past him and bent over glancing up at Meredith and Dale before focusing on taking her shot and she noticed Joey also glancing over at Meredith and Dale.

Meredith smiled as her hand slipped from between them, both of them around his neck as his hands moved to her hips. “I need another drink,” she said and slipped away from him and walked back towards the bar, as she passed the pool table, Catherine put her cue down and followed her both of them walked up to the bar.

“We should go,” Catherine said as Meredith waved at the bartender.

“Oh come on, we’re on vacation, Leya’s probably asleep already, let’s have fun,” Meredith said rather drunkenly nudging Catherine who refused her offer of another drink.

***

Leya’s eyes snapped open and she rolled back looking up at the ceiling, ‘was that the doorbell?’ she thought to herself as she was quiet, listening for any sound wondering if she was dreaming it and for a few seconds she was silent until she heard it a second time and her heart started to race. Fumbling in the dark she reached out and grabbed her phone, pressing the screen it lit up and checking her messages she found nothing from either of them but quickly text Meredith, ‘someone is at the door’ She hit send as it rang again for a third time.
 
Last edited:
The guys outside continued to wait, but Johnny was growing a bit impatient. He gestured for Shane to look for the key as he called out, "Hello? You're Catherine's friend? Don't meant to scare you but we're supposed to drop off these drink while they head over."

Larry met Johnny's eyes with a 'WTF?' look to which Johnny just shrugged and waved him off.

Shane knew there was a spare key the McMillan's hid in a fake stone but was not finding the stone right away.
****

Dale moved his lips to Meredith's neck and shoulder before saying, "I know a place. So long as you're not afraid of ghosts." He smiled and kissed her ear adding, "The place is an old fake Haunted House. Most of the sets are still painted. No one goes there and it's right on the lake." He kissed her neck. "Every swam naked in a lake on weed?"
 
In the dark Leya climbed out of bed and stood beside her bed as she looked around in the dark trying to remember where she had dropped her nightie, after reaching down a couple of times and just feeling the floor Leya forgot about it and stepped out of her bedroom looking around the upper floor of the cabin, her phone in hand. As she walked towards the front of it she glanced out of one of the windows seeing the large dark shape of a vehicle parked away from the cabin, ‘that’s not the car’ Leya thought to herself as she walked back away from the windows towards her bedroom and just as she was passing the stairs that led downstairs she heard the male voice. ‘You’re Cathryn’s friend…’ it said and Leya panicked, suddenly she ran into her bedroom and closed the door, her heart was racing and she was breathing hard as she dialed Meredith’s number hearing it ring she held the phone to her ear.

“Pick up. Pick up. Pick up,” Leya muttered over and over hearing the ringing in her ear.

***

From her back pocket Meredith felt her phone vibrating over and over from the incoming call, ignoring it she tilted her head to one side, closing her eyes as she felt Dale’s lips on her neck making her shudder with each soft kiss. As she stood there watching Cathryn and Joey still play pool she smiled at Dale.

“I’ve swam naked drunk, but never high. Never going to do it high either,” She said as she leaned over and kissed his cheek. “But sure, we can go, I had heard about it, it’s at the opposite end to the cabin where we are staying.” Meredith said as she slipped out of Dale’s arms and walked around the pool table, running her fingertips on the edge over one of the corners as she walked up to Cathryn and slipped her arms around her.

“Dale wants to go over to that haunted mansion they told us about.” She told Cathryn as she stood there holding a cue in her hand, “let’s go.” Meredith said, smiling.

“But…Leya?” Cathryn said.

“She’s in bed, sleeping,” Meredith said brushing her off, “I text her a little while ago, said she had had a bath and was going to bed, told us to have fun,” Meredith lied smiling as she hugged Cathryn, “come on, at least we will not be in a bar drinking.

“But the car?” Cathryn asked, still not sure about it as she looked at Meredith.

Meredith shrugged, “either we get it later or in the morning, it will be ok, it’s only a rental…come on.” She smiled as she pulled on Cathryn’s arm.

Finally relenting Cathryn smiled as Meredith cheered, the whole bar falling silent and looking over at them as Cathryn slipped her hand into Meredith’s and led her around the table towards the restrooms.

“Dale seems to like you,” Cathryn said as Meredith walked up to the counter as Cathryn looked at her friend through the mirror, “you seem to like him too,” she added with a smile as Meredith laughed.

“Yeah, he’s cute. What about Joey?” She asked.

“Hmm…not my type.” Cathryn said with a smile as the two of them walked back out into the bar.

***

“Fuck! Pick up Meredith!” Leya shouted at the phone just as she heard the sound of breaking glass coming from the direction of the front door of the cabin, making her scream.
 
Shane tossed the rock back out into the yard and reached through to open the door. "Fuck it. I'm tired of waiting." He opened the door and stepped in.

Johnny and Larry followed putting the drinks down. Larry gestured, "She was up there, but the noise probably tipped her off."

Johnny called out, "Hey! Your friends said you were up here all alone! Thought you could use some company! We brought drinks if you want to play nice." He paused for a moment then his tone turned sinister, "Or don't play nice. That's fun too!"

***

Dale's car was one of the classic muscle car types. Burt orange with a black stripe down the hood and over the roof and trunk. The engine roared as the group took off, heading for a house that was supposedly haunted. And it certainly looked like the kind of place that would be.

With broken windows, graffiti, trash and sun baked bottles of liquor, the building almost looked like a den for homeless people as opposed to a hunted house. However, with nightfall, no one was around.

Dale opened the trunk and pulled a blanket and back pack saying, "They say at night, the ghosts of the dead family who lived here still walk around. That's why there are never any bums at night."

Joe nodded, "Not that we've ever seen anything but as long as we keep making up stories about the place it stays empty." He laughed and helped the girls out of the car. Gesturing to Catherine he pointed, "Want to see what we call the hanging tree? Use to have an old tire swing but we say the rope is where the killer committed suicide."

Dale took Meredith's hand and lead her inside saying, "There's a room upstairs that isn't too trashed. Still has some of the furniture left."
 
Leya stood against the closed bedroom door frantically dialing her phone her hands shaking and trembling and she sobbed as she heard the familiar sound of the front door opening and then a voice, Leya had to put a hand over her own mouth to stop herself from screaming out loud. She heard a second voice and then a third and desperately glanced around the darkened room. Walking over towards the window her feet walked over material and she reached down and pulled her nightie from the floor and with shaking hands put it on as she walked over to the window and as quickly and as quietly as she could tried to find how to open it, hitting at it as the lock would not move and then after a few seconds she turned and looked around, remembering where the closet was she walked back around the bed and opened the door, with it being a rental vacation home it was mainly empty and big enough for her to stand in and as she did she pulled the door closed as best as she could from the inside and stood in the corner shaking with her hand still clamped over her mouth.

One of the steps on the stairs creaked when you stood on it and Leya had heard it creak three times now. Sliding down into the corner she crouched there her shaking hand holding her phone, she had hit the call button and dialed 9-1-1 though her thumb had hovered over the call button itself as she didn’t want to speak and give herself away and eventually the bright screen on her phone went dark as Leya crouched there desperately trying to hear anything she could. One by one doors were thrown open, she could tell from there slurring they were drunk and so as the door to her bedroom was flung open she closed her eyes tight, not even breathing as she hoped they would just look in the dark room and then head back downstairs. To Leya it seemed like minutes and minutes that there had been silence and she was desperate for any sort of noise or indicator and finally she allowed herself to open her eyes in the pitch black closet.

All of a sudden the doors to the closet flung open. Leya screamed. All she saw were the silhouettes of people standing in front of the closet and then she felt hands reaching and grabbing at her.

***

Meredith laughed and rolled her eyes as Dale recounted his story and then Joe added his part and both her and Catherine laughed as they stood by the car looking around.

“Oh a tire swing,” Meredith mocked Joe as she nudged Catherine over towards him, “we’ll be in the house looking for ghosts,” she said laughing as she walked the other way towards Dale and slipped her hand in his arm as they headed up to the house.

Catherine looked up at the branch and nodded seeing where the bark had worn off, “definitely a rope swing there,” she said and smiled as suddenly Joe stepped in front of her and before she knew it he leaned in and kissed her after a second or two she closed her hands and kissed him back.

“Must be the kitchen,” Meredith said as she walked into a room with the remnants of cabinets lining the walls of the room, “so what’s all that for?” she asked pointing to the blanket and bag he carried as she walked up to him and leaned in as he stood in the center of the room, pressing her lips firmly onto his and eventually she felt him kissing her back.
 
"This is for you," Dale said, putting the blanket on the ground, "And this, is also for you." He sat on the plush quilt and opened the bag with all of the various weed and pipes, as well as large leaves. "We have a farm up in the hills, no one really bothers us there. Everyone makes fun of mountain folk until we break out the herbs."

He gestured for Meredith to join him, taking off his jacket it and setting it aside.

***

Meanwhile, Leya's night was just getting started as two of the three men grabbed her by the arms and pulled her from the closet. One of them whistled his approval, "Nice. She's already dressed up for us." Since she was only wearing her post orgasm panties, the man who spoke grabbed one of her firm breasts and squeezed it hard.

"All natural too. Hold her."

The men holding Leya's arms stopped and forced her still while the third man leaned in latched onto a nipple with his mouth. He sucked hard and pivoted should she try to kick him away - at least his balls wouldn't get hit.

Popping his mouth from Leya's tit he gestured to the bed. "Yeah, we're going to have fun with this one."

The two men threw her, face down, on the bed and one moved from holding her arm to sitting on her back. The other let her arm go and moved the hair from the side of her face saying, "You sure are a pretty one."

The third man, behind Leya, was making sounds of undoing his belt. "Yeah, she's a fine one alright." He slapped her rear and cooed appreciation before slapping it two more times. "You're gonna like this ass, Shane." He licked his fingers and rubbed Leya's dry cunt before guiding his shaft to her opening and thrusting in without any warning or mercy.
 
Meredith smiled as she saw the blanket, “aww how cute,” she said laughing as she sat down next to him and watched as he opened the bag. “I would have been more impressed if you had brought some alcohol with you,” she said as she reached across and shut the bag back up, “not interested in any of that.” She added as reaching across Dale brought her face to face with him and she leaned in and kissed him once more. A scream from Catherine broke the kiss and Meredith got up and walked across the empty house and looked out of the space were once there where windows and laughed, “for some reason Joe is chasing Catherine around a tree,” she said as she shrugged and walked back to the blanket, sinking down on it on her knees as she smiled and kneeling in front of Dale she reached and pulled her top up over her head, setting it down on the blanket beside her.

***

Leya screamed at the opening of the door, for a second she saw silhouettes standing in the doorway then they were all blinded by lights, flashlights that they held, though the screaming continued as Leya blindly fought off the hands that she felt reaching for her. The closet not being very deep had been hard to crouch in and her legs were almost touching the door and so all it took was a hand on her ankle and then a pull on her leg and she was dragged out. Leya felt pain from her head hitting the back of the closet as one hand on her ankle pulled her out of the closet onto the floor between it and the bed, as she was pulled the nightie she wore was dragged up her body and her screaming continued as hands grabbed at her wrists and pulled her free from the closet. On the floor she felt herself pressed to it, unable to move as her ankles and wrists were held to the floor she squirmed as much as she could and cried out as she felt hands touching her breast, pulling her nightie out of the way and she felt a mouth on her skin. “Oh god no,” she sobbed.

On the bed, held down by the weight of one of them sitting on her the constant tears soaked the bedding around Leya’s head, her mixture of screams and sobs filled the room, she had begged for them to let her go, to not do what they were going to do until it was too late and the pain that shot up over her body was almost too much to bear as she felt one of them on top of her. Time seemed to go so slowly for Leya until finally he pulled away from her, and shaking Leya felt the weight move from her back and she lay there where she was, unmoving. As the three men started to talk and joke with each other Leya sensed she had no choice but to run, and knowing where the bed was in relation to the doorway she thought if she could just get out of the room and as fast as she could she pushed herself up. On her feet she almost could see the door in the darkened room and was almost to it when she felt hands on her arms, not grabbing this time, but shoving hard and she screamed as her run was pushed to the side and instead of running through the doorway her shoulder and then head hit the side of the doorframe and with a cry of fresh pain Leya stumbled another step and as she told herself to just keep on her feet, her legs gave away and inches from the stairs downstairs she fell to the floor much to the amusement of the three of them who looked on before once more Leya felt a hand grabbing her ankle and dragging her back towards the bedroom.
 
Dale nodded, "Yeah, it's a haunted tree." He half shrugged and pulled off his own shirt. Dense and defined muscles from hours of physical labor were covered with a light layer of thin hairs.

He leaned in and kissed Meredith with passion and lust, pulling her to him with his strong arms. "Damn you're hot. I've got condoms in my bag if you care." He looked down her body and hissed, "Damn, you're so fuckin' hot." He kissed his way down to her breast and arrested a nipple with his mouth sucking and licking at the same time.

****

Outside Joey yelled out when Catherine did and laughed, "Come on. They're probably high as a kite right now." he moved when she did, trying to keep her from running to the old house where he situation might become more obvious. "You're friend knows how to have fun. I guess you're the prudish one?"

****

"I think we're gonna have to bind her legs. For her own safety." One of the men said with a laugh.

"Get on her on the bed again. Hold her down." Two of the men did so while the third continued, "See what happens when you don't do what we want? You get hurt." He whipped his belt across her ass. "Bad girl." He whipped her again. "Bad girl." Again.

"Now, we're gonna have to tie you up so you don't hurt yourself." He said, pulling her ankles together and wrapping them with the belt. As he did so the second man pulled on a handful of hair so Layla's face wasn't hidden in the bed comforter.

"You listening to use, cunt?" The second man asked, "We're doing this for you own good. We don't WANT to hurt you, but we will."

"Get her hands too." The spanker ordered.

The last guy sat on Layla's back and started to pull his belt off asking, "We doing behind the back or over her head?"

The man who seemed to be in charged seemed to think that over then said, "Over her head. If we want to flip her over on her back it will make it easier to fuck her that way."

"On it." He said as they now started to wrestle her hands together.

All the while the man who'd bound her ankles just kept her knees to the ground while they pressed her bare chest to the bed.
 
“No, no, no, no….plllleeaseeee.” Leya cried, as she was pulled back across the slick hardwood floor she reached out trying to grab onto anything, holding onto the door frame she tried to keep hold of it but the strength of the two of them was too much for her and her fingers slipped free. Sobbing and still screaming she was lifted up from the bed and thrown to the bed and even before she had bounced onto it hands were once again on her. A stinging shot of pain hit across her ass, still covered with her panties and nightie she still felt it and reached back with her hands to protect her from any further strikes as the pain only added to her screams. Breathing hard and past, trembling she felt her legs bound together before she felt hands pulling at her clothes.

“Get these off her, get some scissors.” One voice shouted.

“In the kitchen,” a second voice added.

Leya heard footsteps going back downstairs and shortly after coming back upstairs and her sobs returned as she felt the cold steel of the scissors moving up her back knowing it was cutting her nightie, the straps too were cut and then it was pulled from her as they moved to her panties, cutting them from her too. She heard them talking some more to themselves and then cried out as her arms were pinned up above her head. Still dark she had never seen more than a silhouette of the men and with one heavily sat on the small of her back as her arms were pulled out in front of her she was helpless to stop them tying her wrists to the headboard of the bed. Crying as she pulled on them when he moved from sitting on her she heard laughter as she frantically tried to escape and then she screamed as a bare hand slapped her now bare ass cheek.

***

“Prudish just because I don’t want to fuck you?” Catherine said astonished, shaking her head, “jerk.” She added as she brushed back past him and walked over towards the house. Pushing open the door she stood in the doorway looking around the empty rundown house then hearing a giggle she walked through one empty room and into another, probably the kitchen, she thought to herself as she saw Meredith and Dale on a rug in the middle of it, “typical,” she muttered to herself seeing her friend already topless.

“You’re friends a jerk,” She said as both Meredith and Dale looked over at her as she walked in.

“Why? What did he do?” Meredith said, pushing Dale away as she got up, stepping off the blanket over to her friend.

“Because I won’t…” she stopped and just pointed at Meredith and her state of undress, “because of that, I’m prudish.” She saw he stood in the doorway as he explained it, “come on, let’s go back to the bar and get the car, I can still drive us home. And this place is creepy.” She said looking around before looking back to Meredith, “come on, get dressed.”
 
They slapped Leya's ass again and again. "Bad girl!" one of them shouted. "What are we going to do with you?" One of them crawled on the bed and sank low to leer at Leya, "You know we're going to fuck you, right? But you have a choice right now. Tell us where you like your guys to cum and my boy, Larry, here will give it to you wherever you want it."

The other guys laughed and Larry started to pull his pants open. The man on the bed slapped her to get Leya's to focus on him again, "Hey. Mind your manners to. I want to hear a 'Please' and 'Thank you'. Otherwise... well, we let Shane here do what he likes to do only he wont use that lube on the side or you bed there. So, what's it gonna be?"

Larry started by leaning over and placing his cock along the crack of her ass sliding along it and enjoying her hot cheeks along the underside of his shaft. A voice to the side seemed to warn him, "Careful, Lars. I'm fuckin' that ass. It's mine. I don't need you playing with it first."

******

Back at the house Dale handed Meredith her shirt just as Joey came around. Dale glared at him for a moment then said, "Tell you what. You don't have go. Your friend can take my ride with Joe in the fuckin' back! She gets her car, he brings me back and we can head out later." He tried to wrap his arms around her waist and nuzzle her adding, "Joe's a jerk. Doesn't mean we have to stop having fun."
 
Leya cried out when they hit her and didn’t stop when they did, ignoring them as they spoke and closing her eyes and turning her head away when she felt the bed sink and felt one of them get close to her, she could feel his breath on her face and she sobbed and shuddered, biting down hard on her lip when she felt one get on top of her, knowing what was about to happen. Instead though the weight lifted from her and with no one on top of her Leya frantically pulled at the headboard which they had tied her wrists too much to the amusement of them. She only stopped when the first belt struck across the middle of her back, arching up she screamed loudly, a second struck at her calves followed by another scream and then the blows kept coming and coming, each sending a fresh jolt of pain through Leya until she was barely able to keep conscious through the pain she felt, shaking from it all she could hear was there laughter.

***

“Hey. Hey. Hey. It’s ok.” A topless Meredith said as she stepped up and hugged Catherine who looked as if she would cry at any moment and stepping back she smiled at Dale as she took hold of her shirt, slipping her arms in it but leaving it undone as she reached up and placed her hands on her friends’ cheek, before reaching and slipping her hand into Catherine’s and leading her out of the house, leaving Dale and Joe in the house.

“Sorry,” Catherine said offering a slight smile as they stood out of earshot of the house and she looked down at her friend and laughed reaching and pulling the shirt closed.

“Oh, come on, it’s nothing you haven’t seen before,” Meredith joked as she let Catherine fasten two buttons in the middle of the shirt.

They walked back into the house a few minutes later and as they did Joe walked up and apologized to Catherine and Meredith looked to Dale and saw a nodding smile.

“You will to be ok?” Catherine asked Meredith.

“Like it’s the first time I’ve gone off with a random guy,” Meredith joked and walked up to Catherine, kissed her on the cheek. “I’ll be fine. Just having some fun.”

Meredith stood on the doorstep as she watched Catherine and Joe walk over towards the car and get in, the car pulled out of the drive and disappeared up the road heading back towards the main road and as she turned back and walked back into the disused house she undid the buttons that Catherine had closed on her shirt.

***

“Thanks for the ride,” Catherine said as Joe pulled up next to their car back at the bar.

“My pleasure,” Joe said.

The ride itself was short and silent and as Catherine got out of the car she reached for the keys to the car and breathed a sigh of relief when she was inside, locking the doors. Offering a smile and a brief wave she turned on the car, backing out of the parking lot she headed back towards the house, driving down the main road until she found the back road that took her through the forest and to the house. As she drove away from the main road down the single track road it got pitch black and she slowed down, not familiar with the roads. All of a sudden there was lights in her rearview mirror, almost blinding Catherine as she looked up, lights that seemed to be gaining rapidly. ‘What the fuck’ Catherine muttered to herself as she looked back, the lights making it hard to see in the dark where she was going and as she blinked she felt one of the wheels on the passenger side dip, like she had driven off the side of the road and the wheel lurched to one side. Catherine screamed as she tried to turn it, pressing down on the pedal as she looked up at the lights that were almost on top of her now. She felt the vehicle behind hit the back of her car knocking her forward and from the darkness came a tree and letting go of the wheel Catherine screamed, holding her arms in front of her face as the corner of the car hit the trunk of the tree and came to a halt.

Catherine groaned as she put a hand to her head and felt blood, her head throbbed like she had hit it and shaking she grabbed her bag and scrambled out of the car and stood on the road looking all around, the second vehicle seemed to have disappeared, looking up and down the road Catherine reached for her phone and cursed when she saw she didn’t have a signal. Just then the lights returned and Catherine gasped as she saw the same lights heading back towards her, for a split second she stood there, then as she heard the vehicle approach faster she suddenly thought something was wrong and she ran into the darkness as it sped past her.
 
The men whipping Leya stopped for a moment. One of them leaned in and asked, "Do you want us to stop? If you want us to stop just say the words. The words are, 'Please let me suck your cock!'." The man laughed as some whipped her again and again, the added, "Say it like your mean it, slut! Say you want to suck cock!"

The continued to punish Leya and laughed. If the whipping stopped it was only because there was one who wanted to finger her cunt or ass for a few moments before going back to her humiliation.

***
Dale, on the other hand, was now naked and waiting for Meredith as if presenting his full and impressive manhood for her review. His body was almost hairless and his cock was both thick and long. He smiled as she returned and nodded, 'You seem as if you have too many clothes on." He approached her and knelt, his hands going to her bare breasts while his mouth traced kisses along her belly and hips.

***
The vehicle that had run Catherine off the road was back and has stopped. A few voices called out in excitement as men jumped out of the back. A gun shot ran out into the dark night, and the lights turned off. Soon they were chasing Catherine through the dark and uncharted woods.
 
Back
Top