Men who enjoy CBT play alone or with other men

Love stretching, having my balls slapped, spanked and flicked, I adore having my cock slapped and flogged or whipped. If I'm in the right mood I'll get off on being kicked or kneed in the balls. Tried clothes pegs on my cock but I wasn't keen on it, I'd rather have them on my nipples, same goes for wax. Only had my cock and balls tied tight with rope on a few occasions but I enjoyed it. Sounding I've never tried and not sure if I want to, electric stim on cock and balls is amazing, makes my knees weak.

re estim... it may be that i just don't have the right electrodes. would love to get one right against my prostate and another around my cockhead... finding the right setting seems really hard to do...

E-stim:

Commercial E-stim prostate electrodes can get pricey in a hurry. Instead of committing $$ for the commercial ones, take a trial run with a homemade electrode. The handle from a lint pickup roller can be converted into a prostate electrode. These handles are made such that they can be split in half so that the leads can be run down the inside of the handle. Yes, a hole must be drilled in the handle. The electrodes supplied with most e-stim units [the little carbon filled patches] can be removed from their backing and then repositioned on the handle. Double sided tape or an adhesive can be used for rebonding. Use some silicone RTV sealant on the handle to seal any holes after sanding down any sharp edges. I got a Ultima 5 TENS unit on sale from a medical supply outfit. It has multiple programs and wave forms and wasn't expensive. With a little creativity, you can indulge some e-stim experimentation without going broke.

Wow! So excited that this thread is here. I've only recently become interested in this but it seems I'm quickly becoming obsessed with trying it. Tell me more!

By myself I enjoy the tens unit for hours climax comes after a very long time and my little thing is always soft when it happens. With a partner I like when they slap my balls I open my legs wide and just moan with pleasure. This gives me a very hard boner and can go on until my partner gets tired or makes me beg for relief.

Hmm....Friday night and I would think this naughty joint would be...jumping.

Back