Ravishingly Rubenesque

kA74dD1.jpg

That's certainly worth reposting!

cookie, your additions are marvelous. :heart:

Thanks, Honey.

Liam - I couldn't sleep last night. Honey's request was in my head when I ran across some pictures I'd saved, so I went a little crazy.

At first, when you started the thread, I was put off. Maybe that's too strong. I had mixed feelings about an entire thread dedicated to chubby chicks. So many euphimisms for fat. I fall in this category so I don't think I'm speaking out of turn.

I had to sit and think about why. Did it need its own category? Would pictures really display jiggly tummies? Fat arms? What about a woman with small tits and a big tummy? Disproportionate sexuality. And how does it relate to bdsm?

Then I realized I think way too damn much. I started a glitter thread where 90% of what I post is just stuff I like. So what the heck!? Celebrate the rubenesque!!

It's a great thread, Liam.

Thanks, Honey.

Liam - I couldn't sleep last night. Honey's request was in my head when I ran across some pictures I'd saved, so I went a little crazy.

At first, when you started the thread, I was put off. Maybe that's too strong. I had mixed feelings about an entire thread dedicated to chubby chicks. So many euphemisms for fat. I fall in this category so I don't think I'm speaking out of turn.

I had to sit and think about why. Did it need its own category? Would pictures really display jiggly tummies? Fat arms? What about a woman with small tits and a big tummy? Disproportionate sexuality. And how does it relate to bdsm?

Then I realized I think way too damn much. I started a glitter thread where 90% of what I post is just stuff I like. So what the heck!? Celebrate the rubenesque!!

It's a great thread, Liam.

Cookie - I LOVE so many of the pics you posted.
Human real sexuality.
And thank you for sharing your thoughts. I had some of the same.

Back