High Card Dare

Wes had enjoyed the girls unabashed staring, and when Madison licked her lips he felt his cock jump on its own.

"So did you ladies enjoy the show? Think I could pay my way through school swinging this thing?"

He shuffled the cards and drew a seven of hearts and dropped it face up on the table.
 
They all giggled at his bragging. Claire said "yeah you could probably buy a McDonalds hamburger with it, but pay for school, no way" she teased as she drew a King of hearts.

Everyone hearts sank knowing no one would likely beat it.

Madison reached out and drew a 8 of clubs. "Well at least I'm not doing this one." she said relieved.

Charlie hesitatingly reached for a card, wondering how long before she was naked, and if anyone else would be. Turining her card over, she let out a huge laugh and threw down the queen of clubs.

"So your mine again," Claire said as she looked at Wes trying to come up with something to really embarrass him.
 
Wes shook his head at Claire's tease. "From the way you're staring, McDonald's must be your favorite food."

Wes pointedly looked down, through the glass table, at Claire's crotch. Her panties and white cotton shirts were drenched. "So tell me, sexy pants, how much of that liquid down there is from the ice and how much is from you?"

And sure enough, the girl he was teasing was the one who got the high card to his low card. Fuck, what was she going to do to him?

"Again, Mamacita?" Wes teased Claire, "when was I yours before?"

He took a sip of beer, trying to act casual. It was harder than it seemed, sitting buck naked in front of three beautiful girls. Especially with the way they were looking at him. Would they be bold enough to do something sexual, or was he going to have blue balls by the end of the night?
 
"I figured you'd be too drunk to remember that night," Claire said as the others looked at her not sure what the fuck she was talking about.

"So since you seem to be so cocky, you have to let us draw what ever we want whereever we want on your skin with permanent markers."
 
Wes snorted. "I call shenanigans. I've never been so drunk I didn't remember what happened. And I would definitely remember sex with a girl as hot as you are. I figure with all that dancing you'd be pretty nimble."

Then she hit him with her dare. The idea of having three girls with their hands all over his body sounded pretty good. "If you make the head and neck off limits, I'm game. I have a real job, with a real dress code, and I don't want to get fired."
 
Claire sits there, looking very thoughtful, pondering his request. "Sounds fair, but now we all get to modify dares if we have a reason." she said smiling at him. "Now lets get some markers."
 
"I would have brought it up when we were making ground rules, but I didn't think of it. I like the game, and I love your tittie and that wet pussy of yours is giving me some naughty thoughts, but I can't lose my job."

Wes stood, turning and looking around the apartment, giving the girls an eyeful.

"Shit, I don't think I have any. I'm a math major, I only use pencil. Fuck, I don't think I even own a pen anymore."

He paused. " I have whipped cream in the fridge, if that helps."
 
Last edited:
"There's a store up the street that has some Madison says. And since I;;m the only one dressed, I'll go. Be right back."

Less than five minutes later Madison was back with a large package of multicolored sharpies.
 
The girls confer for a moment and Claire says "On your chest stud, legs spread."

They watch him get into position and then he feels them start to draw on his back and butt.
 
Wes waited for them to finish so he could see what they wrote or drew, or whatever the fuck they were doing. He was more convinced than ever that he was going to end up with blue balls tonight.
 
One of the girls started scribbling on his exposed ball sack and the other two were working on something on his back. They're drawing was too purposeful and they switched marker colors too often to be just scribbling or writing random words.
 
"Just about stud." Madison said, as she capped her marker.

"Done,"; Claire said.

"Just one more,,," Charlie said as she drew a final line, an then said "finished."

The girls stood up and high fived each other looking at their artwork on his back.
 
Wes wasted no time. As bored as he was by the process, he was a little intrigued to find out what they had drawn. He went to the bathroom and turned on the light so he could see the girls work in the mirror.
 
A;; three girls followed him into the bathroom, and waited to see his reaction to what they had drawn. They had put their art classes to good use and made a very intricate design that included a deck of cards, and what could be taken to be all four of their faces roughly drawn.

It was very tribal and colorful, and covered about half of his back.

Returning to the table, the girls were gigling, and pleased with themselves.

Claire grabs a card and when she flips it she sees a 3 of diamonds. "Fuck" she exclaims, hoping Wes doesn't get the high card.

Madison draws net pulling the 10 of spades and she smiles at Claire.

Charlie pulls a two of hearts and Claire jumps screaming "Yes bitches. I'm safe." as Charlie holds her breath waiting or Wes to pull a card.
 
Wes let out a low whisttle of appreciation as he looked over thte design on his back. He had expected something sexy, or flirt. This was totally unexpected and quite appreciated. He wasn't sure what to say, so he followed the girls back to the table. He ggrinned, watching claire's boobs bounce as she jumped in celebration over not being last. He drew a card last and dropping it quickly, face up.

It was the four of diamonds.

"Looks like I get to watch this time. Madam Madison, I look forward to seeing your devilry."
 
"Enough of this bullshit." Madison says. Charlie, I want you to give Wes a striptease & lap dance.

Charlie look sat her aghast. Her eyes bugging out of her head.

"What the fuck Maddie?" Claire sputters. shocked that the quietest one in the group is making the shiest one do something outrageous.

"None of you bitches stood up for me last time with all those guys, and I was the only one topless. Time for revenge bitches." she smirks at them and waits for Charlie to make a decision.

Fuck it my boobs are already exposed and my shorts are soaked and my pussy is freezing so..." SHe grabs her phone and it starts playing pour some sugar on me as she stands up and struts over to Wes.

She starts to dance around his chair doing some deep bends letting her perky breasts and long nipples hang down. she moved in front of him and stood on her tip toes as she slid her sopping wet shorts and panties down her long strong swimmers legs and dropped them to the floor.

Spinning around, she stepped out of her shorts with her right leg, then with her left she kicked them into Wes face.

All the girls laughed when the shorts went splat as they hit Wes in the face.

Charlie continued to dance around him as the song died out. Then ZZ tops She's got Legs startred playing as she lowered herself into his lap, and started to gyrate on him rubbing his cock with her naked ass cheeks.

Leaning forward, she brushed her nipples across his lips and down his chest as her hands roamed his body making sure to stroke his cock and fondle his balls.


"Enough Already!" Madison cried out shutting of the music.

When the music died, Charlie stood up and went back to her seat, without putting her shorts back on. She was a bit flushed and sweaty. Her pussy was still damp, but it wasn't all from the melted ice cubes.
 
See's jaw dropped at Madison's dare. He was surprised, but he was probably alot happier about it than the girls were. He certainly wasn't going to say no to a naked lapdance from the hot Asian sitting in his living room. Or any of the other girls for that matter.

"What are the rules for a lapdance? You can touch me, but I can't touch you?" Wes asked as Charlie put on her music.

To her credit, Charlie owned her dare. She pranced around him, bending and bouncing, showing off her camel toe and making her titties with the long pointy nipples dance. Wes got harder and larger, the foreskin on his penis starting to retract until the first drops of precum could be seen. His shaft stood thick and tall, like a skyscraper.

She kicked her shorts and panties at his face. Wes laughed as he pushed them off his face and dropped them on the floor. He had thrown his shirt at her during his striptease. Turnabout was fair play.

The next thing Wes knew, this hot ass Asian he had fapped to more than once was naked, in his lap, and rubbing her ass on his dick. Her nipples were in his mouth, and Wes licked and sucked at them, trying to get Charlie to moan. Her hands were on his balls and shaft and now Wes was moaning, loudly.

"Thank you," he managed to say to Charlie when Madison made them stop. It took him a minute to recover. He was so fucking close.

Finally he sat up, shuffled the cards and grumbled, "I hope I draw a king, at least one of you is getting covered in cum."

He didn't think about what he was saying, and he was past caring. Wes needed release.

He put the shuffled cards on the table and drew one. Seven of clubs.

"Fuck, another round of blue balls for me."
 
Charlie drew a 7 of diamonds, smiling she sat back, letting her legs fall open, forgetting she was naked.

Claire drew a 5 of clubs and got worried. Unless Madison pulled a high card, she would have to do two dares. "Maddy, don't let me down draw an 8 or better. Then she remembered what Madison had done to Charlie and she was wondering if doing two dares would be better.

Madison drew her card and didn't let anyone see it. She peeked at it and looked at everyones faces, without giving anything away.

She put the card face down on the table and said, "I'll tell you it's either the low card, or the high card. I want each person to name something they are not willing to do, and then you can't make anyone else take that dare." she looked around the table. Do you all agree?

Claire and Charlie both nooded, and without waiting for Wes opinion, Madison said, "I'll go first. No Facials. I hate cum on my face." Madison looked at Claire, who nodded.

"I'm not on the pill so no cum below the equator." Claire told the group.

The other two girls looked at Charlie. "I guess for me no pain. Pain fucking hurts," she told the group.

They all look at Wes waiting for him to share.
 
It took Wes a moment to realize the implications of what the answers to Madison's questions meant. These girls were expecting him to cum on them. Not only were they with having sex, they were expecting to have sex, and get covered in cum. Thinking about all three of them kneeling in front of him, plastered in his hot, white spunk had Wes a little distracted. That and Charlie's spread legs and exposed, glistening pussy. He was torn between diving into that with his mouth or plunging in with his cock.

"Wait, so does that mean I can't cum on Maddy's face, or I can't cum on anyone's face? Because I've got one hell of a load built up here, thanks to you girls, and the only bigger turn on than a girl covered in my cum is a girl begging for my cum and slurping it up."

A second later, as he realized what he just admitted, Wes blushed a furious shade of red that extended down his neck to his collarbone area.

"Uh, either way the answer is no anal. You stay out of my ass and I'll stay out of yours."

He looked at Madison, the only one still fully clothed and asked, "So what card did you draw?"
 
Last edited:
All yes were on Madison as she flipped over the Ace of clubs...
 
"Yes!" Wes said, throwing both hands in the air. "Now, the overdressed Madam Madison gets two dares!"

He turned to the lovely asian and smiled. "Ladies first Charlie. Do your... wait, we never decided if aces are high or low. Fuck. OK, um, I'm good either way, but whatever we decide it stays that way all game, right? None of this low now, high later shit. Sound fair?"

He waited for the girls to agree before casting his own vote for the Ace being a low card.
 
"Aces are high in Poker and War and in Gin. The only game that they're the low card is in is Blackjack where they're high or low. I say they're the high card." Madison says knowing that two will definitely vote for the low so she's going to end up doing a dare.

Charlie, wanting revenge on Madison said "bitch got me naked, and made me do a bump and grind, so I vote low" She smiles cruelly as Madisons heart sank knowing she was already out voted.

"Let's see, vote to let Maddy give me a dare, or I get to give her one. After what she did to Charlie, I vote low." Claire said planning to humiliate Madison.

"Two say low one says high, what do you say Wes." Charlie asked him.
 
"Don't be too mad Charlie, that was one hell of a bump and grind. You can come over anytime to practice on me. I mean this thing." Wes pointed at his throbbing penis. "You did this. There's gotta be something to be proud of in that."

Wes turned to Madison, his dick pointing up at his chin, histhick purple cockhead glistening with precum.

"Aces are low. But don't feel too bad Maddy. Look what's waiting for you. What did we agree, I can't cum on your face, but I can cum in your cunt? Either way, I'm looking forward to Charlie's dare for you. After that I'll decide what mine is."
 
Back
Top