Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

I would say if I had to rate my top favorite movies I would rate them as follows. 1.) Lord of the Rings (all 12 and a half hours extended cut) 2.) The Dark Knight 3.) Boondock Saints 4.) Kill Bill 5.) Star Wars (I suppose it's important to include the movie you were raised on lol)

Dark Knight??? :confused: No way lol

Boondock Saints was awesome I'll have to agree. What part of town are you? Memorial here.
 
I put Boondock Saints on there as it was a movie A.) I enjoyed and B.) I bonded with a dear, dear friend back in the day when it first came out. So it holds special meaning. Plus, I've shown it to dozens of people over the years... they all love it.
 
I didn't mean that in a bad way. I like the movie. However I have my favs. LOTR is up there with Star Wars and Star Trek. But my top favs would have Indiana Jones, Labyrinth, Tron, King Arthur, Noises Off, Big Trouble in Little China, and more.

I didn't mean to be dismissive of Saints in any way.
 
Overnight

I think I enjoyed the doc about making of the Boondock Saints even more than the movie itself. Such a fascinating story about a fascinating character in time and place when that could still happen.
 
lol No offense taken. I just had to defend my Saints.

The documentery is very interesting, totally agree with you there.
 
You have to live Boondocks saints it's was one Darryl's from walking dead first job. Hmm Boondoxk saint zombie movie would be interesting .
 
Exactly! Though I feel the boys taking time out to pray or have a celebratory drink every time they massacred a herd of wandering zombies would severely interfere with their ability to flee from the rest of the hoard closing in on them.
 
Love geeky ladies.

Always have had a thing for a girl with a geeky side. I'd love to chat
 
Great movie choices, I love Boondock Saints, just a great set of movies (yes I liked both). As far as the LotR goes, the extended cut is the only way to watch those movies, so much better and fills in the wholes that were clearly cut in post production lol. You sound like an awesome girl I'd love to chat and get to know you even better some time.
 
Hello!

I'm very well! Would love to get to know a geeky girl! :)

How are you tonight?

I'm Niclas, 18 year old male from Sweden! :)
 
That's an interesting question. I'm actually going to quote Simon Pegg here to answer this because I feel it's 100% accurate. “Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating.”

Similarly Hank Green said “…because nerds like us are allowed to be unironically enthusiastic about stuff… Nerds are allowed to love stuff, like jump-up-and-down-in-the-chair-can’t-control-yourself love it. Hank, when people call people nerds, mostly what they’re saying is ‘you like stuff.’ Which is just not a good insult at all. Like, ‘you are too enthusiastic about the miracle of human consciousness’.”
 
Enjoing your night off

Hi sexyfangirl hope you enjoying your friday night off ;) hows it going??
 
Simon Pegg, mostly because that would be my response to the zombie apocalypse. lol Go round up my family, and ex I was still crushing on and take them all with my best friend to the pub.
 
What would you pick as your weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse? :D
 
Simon Pegg, mostly because that would be my response to the zombie apocalypse. lol Go round up my family, and ex I was still crushing on and take them all with my best friend to the pub.

But that ended really badly for the friends.. The key is a fridge full of beer and the high ground with unlimited ammo
 
Last edited:
It ended badly for the friend yes, but bit Simon Pegg. lol He got his girl back, and his house, and his friend is now a much more reliable zombie. Always available for video games.
 
Back
Top