Tell me your secrets

Sent you one a few days ago but I imagine your PM inbox must be full to overflowing. When you have a chance to read it, let me know what you think. ;)
 
More Tea Party for you.....

Her dress is stunning, a rich black brocade lace over a creamy smooth white satin underlining which clings her 50 year old frame showing off her every curve, she is so comfortable with her style and sensuality that it dictates her actions. She moves away from me moving in a graceful circle clicking on her black paten heels, teasing me, building my desire for her. She needs to show off her sexuality, it’s in every pore of her body now. The deep scoop back hugs her slender defined spine, the ruched shoulders of the dress slowly slide down as she pulls the dress off slightly to expose more of her gorgeous frame, her hands slide down and smoothly move to her waist, her long slender nails glow against the lacy fabric as she grips her waist showing off more of her divine body. The hem digs into her smooth white thighs as she slowly turns to face me again her eyes glued to mine. She holds her arms tightly under her breasts to keep the dress from falling from her erect nipples, her desire is taking over her existence, she closes her eyes and submits.
I kneel before her I want to taste her desire, she stands still with her legs pushed tightly against the constraints of the tight dress. My hands slide up her thighs and push the dress to her waist where it sits in a tangled collar of silky elegance. Her hands pull her breast free and she strokes her pink nipples as I slide down her tiny lace g-sting exposing her groomed swollen vagina. I suck her entire swollen slit into my mouth and drill my hard tongue up into her wetness and I drink her desire. I feel her hardened clit fall from its wet cleft and I kiss it gently flicking its reddened nub as she buckles into my grasp.
“Please enter me slowly and I will take it from there.”
 
The rest of the tea party

Her hands are gripping the back on my neck and she stands away from me to allow me to drop my pants to the floor.
“Hold out that solid gorgeous penis for me,” she lowly gasps as she jumps up and wraps her legs about my waist.
Her soaked strong pussy slides down my erect member as she eases herself deeply onto me. Her body slides back and she grips me hard as she rides my hard cock against her swollen spongy g-spot. I stand tall and motionless as she pleases herself with me. Her mouth is open and her eyes squeezed tight as her pussy flexes against my straining muscle. She slides farther onto me and swings her body away her hands clasped tightly to the back of her neck and her head thrown back. I hold onto her waist as she grips tightly in orgasm, her pussy slippery as she rides the orgasm roughly pushing and pulling as her movements quicken with the intense deep orgasm rising through her. Finally she slips from me and holds me tightly back on her heels and kissing me gently.
“Stand Still I need to taste your orgasm.”
She slides down onto her high heels and swallows me whole pumping my manhood with her gorgeous fist. Her mouth is sliding back up sucking my hard tip and then plunging down twisting her expert gorgeous mouth against my smooth skin. I erupt. She nurses my every drop and lets me flop from her hungry mouth. She slides her manicured hands up and down my thighs as my gasping breaths slow and finally stands to share my hot orgasm with me. We kiss long and slow exploring each other’s orgasmic scents.
“Time to rejoin the party.” She smiles and brushes back her hair and straightens her dress out.
I fix up and we saunter down the lawn with her on my arm. I ask what sort of refreshment she would like and with a wicked smile she quips, “Oh just Tea for me.”
 
Where have all the fantasies Gone!

A new kink for us and I am transported. I am lying open to him, my arms above my head and my legs spread apart on his massage table. I am naked, no clothes, no hair, nothing. A slick layer of smooth silky oil covers my curves and hollows, I glow under the candle light.

My clitoris is solid, naked and expectant. My labia are hard, open, horny. My nipples drenched in oil slide under his tender fingertips. His oiled face slides up my chin and our mouths clench together in rampant sexuality. I cannot talk.

His chest presses against me slick and warm as he enters me pushing my g-spot, teasing and pulling at my waiting orgasm. I open deeper to him and stroke his oiled cock with my slick fist as he tastes my drenched slit.

He closes my eyes from reality with a band of silk and I am his.
It fills me up, my insides quiver as the vibrations take me away, hard, slippery thrusts match his incessant tongue. I build towards release taken there by his expert tongue and his gentle words.

I fill his mouth as I ejaculate my desires. He fills me with his.
 
Nice thread - I've enjoyed reading what people have posted on here, so I'm sure you're enjoying your pm's!
 
Pretty much every part of my life is a secret... So, rather than write a lengthy autobiography on this board, I'll just say that the public world sees only a face I offer, and my family also only sees what I choose to share. The truth that lies beneath all of that is utterly unknown to all, and likely will remain so for a very long time.

Just for you, Tea...

I really shouldn't leave such teasers and go so long neglecting the people I leave them for.

Visibly, for the world, I'm a pretty conventional, normal guy. I maintain monogamous sexual relationships, I enjoy the simple pleasure of joining my body with that of another for a simple roll in the hay, so to speak.

Really, all of that is fine, and I do enjoy it. However, I also enjoyed it tremendously when one of my ex-girlfriends introduced me to "pegging". I've enjoyed giving men blowjobs as much as I've enjoyed straight sex with a woman. (I haven't actually had sex with a man, but I occasionally fantasize about what it would feel like to have a live cock in my ass, spraying its load inside of me...) I also have an immense desire to be dominated by a lovely, powerful, sexual goddess of a woman.

There's page 1 of the secrets of me... Hope you enjoy. :)
 
Whats your fantasy this fine day?

Nothin too complicated sounding.... my fantasy is spending at least a week with my lover... sleeping next to him, waking him up in the middle of the night with a long slow blowjob, getting woken up by him in the morning from him goin down on me... :) but this isn't the thread for that!
 
My secret?

It occurred to me today that if he was kind, considerate and kept himself clean, that I could imagine being seduced by a guy.
 
My secret is one of desire. I long, no ache, for a woman to allow me the privilege of massaging her clit with my tongue in any fashion she desires. There is no better sound than to hear a woman in the midst of her passion. No greater taste than the taste of a woman's passions and there is no greater sight to see a woman while in the throws of passion.

I desire those things, i guess it's no longer a secret.
 
good to have you back Ms Tea hope you had a great time away. Good to see the thread a little livelier
 
My secret: I crave a couple of coworkers. Together. All of us.

In what way? I'd love to know. :)

My secret is one of desire. I long, no ache, for a woman to allow me the privilege of massaging her clit with my tongue in any fashion she desires. There is no better sound than to hear a woman in the midst of her passion. No greater taste than the taste of a woman's passions and there is no greater sight to see a woman while in the throws of passion.

I desire those things, i guess it's no longer a secret.

Mmmmm, made me wish I was that woman.:rose:

good to have you back Ms Tea hope you had a great time away. Good to see the thread a little livelier

Thanks, sweetie...good to be back.:kiss:
 
Oooh, I'd love to hear it! :devil:

And, I sent you a PM with one of my secrets that you were interested in. Did you have a chance to read it? ;)

I'm not seeing it in my inbox. If it was lengthy and/or without good paragraph spacing I might have deleted it. This girl has a short attention span, so I tend to gloss over the longer emails I get.

I might tell my secret...I have a couple actually.:catroar:
 
It was a tad lengthy. I think it had pretty good paragraph spacing but I'll copy it and send it along again. Meanwhile, feel free to tell me as many secrets as you'd like. ;)
 
My secret......I shouldnt be eating anything too starchy or sweet cause am diabetic...but just wolfed down half a loaf of banana bread :D.
 
My secret

It was more than a fantasy since it did come true.
My project manager was going to join us overseas. I thought she was straight laced but boy was I wrong.

The crew met at a bar...and danced a little to let off some steam from a days work. Stayed out late, just 3 of us. The other dude fell asleep when we went back to his room. She invited me to hers. Fell asleep on the bed...till about an hour latter..then she started coming on to me. Didn't take much to encourage me. Three times later we finnaly fell asleep till morning...thats when after waking up she realized what had happened. We had repeat times and on those she decided to limit her drinking so she could really enjoy it.....

Ahm, but she had to quit after returning home....but...wow...what a time it was.... She loved striping and seeing my reaction.
 
Oh you must give us a secret, I'm on one knee.....

I have a couple of them milling around in my head...they are making me a little restless.
My secret......I shouldnt be eating anything too starchy or sweet cause am diabetic...but just wolfed down half a loaf of banana bread :D.

It's so hard to resist banana bread....yummy...especially warm with a little butter.:)


It was more than a fantasy since it did come true.
My project manager was going to join us overseas. I thought she was straight laced but boy was I wrong.

The crew met at a bar...and danced a little to let off some steam from a days work. Stayed out late, just 3 of us. The other dude fell asleep when we went back to his room. She invited me to hers. Fell asleep on the bed...till about an hour latter..then she started coming on to me. Didn't take much to encourage me. Three times later we finnaly fell asleep till morning...thats when after waking up she realized what had happened. We had repeat times and on those she decided to limit her drinking so she could really enjoy it.....

Ahm, but she had to quit after returning home....but...wow...what a time it was.... She loved striping and seeing my reaction.

Naughty things like that never seem to happen to me!!
 
Back
Top