YV's deviant shop of horrors: discussing ideas and pimping inactive threads.

your_vice

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Posts
734
I do occasionally have great thread ideas but unless I write them down somewhere they often vanish, never to claw their way from the oubliette of my mind again. So here's where I'm going to jot them all for your delectation.

Fave Kinks

Ooh, where do I start? I'm a very submissive writer and like strong, alpha cowriters who are dominant and sadistic. I can write for feisty women and have power struggles ensue and I can also write for dedicated submissives/slaves. I love dark, violent RPs and enjoy nonconsent, abduction, slavery, domestic violence, stockholm syndrome and all manner of nastiness in a similar vein. I go for gritty realism and believable characters. Despite that, I still enjoy fantasy/mythical/historical/futuristic settings. I love exploring the underbelly of the human psyche and the darker facets of deviance and kink.

I also love: rough sex/rape, asphyxia/choking/deepthroat, group sex/DP/gangbangs/passed around, knives/cutting/branding/tattoos, bondage/gags/sense deprivation/imprisonment/confinement/caging, humiliation (particularly verbal)/objectification/subjugation, physical/sexual/psychological torture, Stockholm Syndrome, psychologically destructive dynamics, cruelty/mockery/futility and on and on... :eek:

Few Limits

necro/scat/drinking piss, paedo/extreme ageplay/Daddy/girl, animals/furries, horror/gore, switching/forced to dominate another.

Incest is kind of a grey area for me. Most incest RP ideas are clichéd and a total turn off but there's the occasional concept I can get into and find hot.

Poor writing ability/laziness is another thing that will kill an idea for me. I take care to write well and edit my posts before I post them. I like the same courtesy in cowriters and find it hard to enjoy a very poorly written RP. I also need a well developed plot with 3D characters. I appreciate that people have their own RL lives to lead but I think 2-3 well written posts per week is a reasonable expectation. I'd also like a heads up if you're planning on vanishing for a while, it only takes a very short pm. Otherwise you may find your thread on here getting pimped for a replacement cowriter. You've been warned.
 
Ok, currently inactive threads...

Please express your interest on this thread or in pm. Please don't just start posting on the IC thread. Thanks xx

Runaway ~ The premise here was for my character to become the collective property of a biker gang, with all the ensuing nastiness you might expect.

Trafficked ~ A Russian beauty is about to fall into the hands of people traffickers. The idea was that you would play various roles as she is abducted, sold, transported and put to work. Lots of scope for all manner of abuse.

Domesticated ~ Claire started out as Richard's boss but was made redundant. Now he's the main breadwinner and expects to be treated like one. Explores how a previously balanced relationship dynamic can deteriorate into domestic violence and subjugation when Rich loses respect for Claire and starts abusing the power he has over her.
 
Last edited:
Got a better idea that you'd like to discuss and RP with me? Feel free to post it. I think it's easier in many ways to brainstorm on a thread like this rather than via pm.
 
A recent idea that never got off the ground...

This thread has been cast now.

I've lifted this from a conversation that took place in pm, apologies if it seems a bit disjointed as a result.

I was thinking of maybe an Elf/human pairing. The elves live extremely long lives and can take a century to bear and raise a child to adulthood whereas the humans in their own adjacent domain breed and die like vermin from the elves' perspective. Elves have magical powers that extend to healing, keeping themselves in good health, foresight, forging the most intricate metalwork/jewellery and the strongest weapons and so on but their lives are peaceable and spent in the pursuit of wisdom, spiritual enlightenment and aiding those in need.

The human community, who have over-run their own realm and can no longer produce enough to feed themselves, realise that all these elf traits make them ripe for a coup. The elves are not a people who go to war, it's contrary to their nature in every respect. An elf will only fight when in mortal danger and even then, will avoid killing if at all possible, for they believe it wounds their souls.

Your character would be the son of the reigning human king. In the course of 'interrogating' some elves who strayed into the humans' country, he discovers that when a human impregnates an elf the hybrid child is beautiful and gestates/grows swiftly like humans do but with the swift powers of healing and peak physical condition that the elves have. They could also prove to have longer lives than humans. If he were to harness elves in this way, he could beget a whole army of these hybrid superhumans.

It is discovered that human women cannot carry a hybrid child because the gestation period is different. Elves carry pure elf children for 2 years but grow and give birth to hybrid children in three months. Human women carry a hybrid for nine months but rarely survive the birth of such children because they have grown too large. Human women could be used as incubators but they would have to be sacrificed to get the children out. Hybrid children grow and mature physically at twice the rate of humans but their intellect lags behind this somewhat, making them obedient, unquestioning fighters if trained correctly from a young age.

So a fairly bloodless coup ensues and the elves become a slave race. Their numbers are divided among the humans for slave-labour, healing centres and realising your character's dream of a hybrid army. Other races (goblins, dwarves, orcs, or whatever takes your fancy) still pose a threat to the humans so a powerful army is still vital.

The human kingdom is overcrowded and failing to support their rising numbers. The whole elf land is therefore overthrown and the whole elf race enslaved. Male elves also heal quickly and they have greater strength than humans, which makes them long living slave labour that can be treated poorly and remain useful. The elves far surpass humans in terms of physical strength, stamina and intelligence but their reluctance to fight and kill the invaders was their downfall.

Having slain the elf king, your character takes the princess for himself (my character). He is commissioned by his father to stay at home and oversee the integration of the elf slaves into the human community. He knows that if he has the elf princess as a hostage there'll be less resistance from the enslaved elves and aside from all that, he simply desires her. He already has a human wife of noble birth but he wants his own hybrid children and a swift-healing slave that he can use to sate his darkest, most sadistic lusts and endure all the things his wife wouldn't tolerate. To marry the elf would have given her too much status anyway, she is much better placed as a captive whore. He will flaunt the romance he shares with his wife and treat her well just to show the elf how little she means to him. Even while she is breeding she'll have to serve him in any way he sees fit and endure any sadistic act he inflicts on her. Knowing how pure minded and gentle elf women are will make subjugating, defiling, objectifying, raping and demoralising her that much more fun. I imagine the wife would be kept in the dark about your little project but that's really your call.
 
Last edited:
Another idea I've been toying with...

This idea has now been cast.

A young rock/metal singer/guitarist has recently shot to fame as the frontman of his band. He's halfway through a gruelling tour and tiring of sex with pliant groupies. He's always had a sadistic streak and now he's famous there's no way he can hurt or mistreat a girl without serious legal and career destroying consequences. Unable to get what he really wants from sex, he becomes obsessed with the fantasy of having a girl totally at his mercy; to look some little groupie in the eye when the dream dies and she realises there is nothing she can do to prevent him from using and abusing her any way he pleases.

Then one night, sky high on booze, drugs and his own ego, he loses control. Having lured some hot little bitch back to his hotel room, she gets reluctant when she realises how volatile he is. He tries to keep her from leaving but he scares her and her fear unleashes all his pent up aggression. He beats and rapes her savagely, verbally humiliating her and forcing her to endure his every sick little whim.

Once he's finally blown his load, he panics. He can imagine all the tabloid headlines, the end of his career, jail, poverty, forever branded a violent rapist, a total outcast. He binds and gags her, pacing a wrecked hotel room that's littered with evidence and DNA. He contemplates silencing her permanently, he even tries smothering and choking her but that'll cause more problems than it solves and add to his rap sheet if he does get caught. Eventually, out of time and ideas, he loads her up into his suitcase and takes her with him when the band leaves town.

From that point on, she becomes his captive, a whipping bitch for all his nastiest urges. He makes her play the role of a devoted girlfriend, wait on him like a slave and serve as a sexual outlet. He threatens to kill her and have her entire family murdered if she tries to escape or get him into trouble. This threat will obviously have to be very prescient and real, he'll have to prove his intention and ability to go through with it. He still fucks groupies when he wants to and forces her into bisexuality for his amusement. She has to convince everyone from his bandmates upwards that she's besotted with her musical idol and thrilled to have been singled out by him and taken along. Forcing her into such total duplicity just makes it even more fun to treat her like shit behind closed doors. His power over her corrupts him beyond recognition and it becomes his favourite pastime to dream up new ways to humiliate, objectify, torture and demoralise her. She becomes his project, a study in what a girl can be forced to tolerate physically and psychologically. He has to keep her too terrified and busy to try defying him or reporting him to somebody. His continued success, freedom and lavish lifestyle is dependent on keeping her quiet and obedient.
 
Last edited:
This idea has now been cast.

Pirates.

I watched the Pirates of the Caribbean films again recently and I like their take on tongue-in-cheek piracy that doesn't take itself too seriously. I'm imagining a girl who's taken on board as a young deckhand, possibly looking for her father or something. It doesn't take long for her gender to be accidentally discovered and then the captain has to decide what to do with her. I'm imagining a mixture of nonconsensual stuff with the captain and less standard stuff with the crew. She has to earn her keep by cooking but under the watchful gaze of a band of pirates who haven't seen a whore in weeks. They know that if they touch her their captain will geld them or worse, so all they can do is look. If she steps out of line or fails in a task though, they get to punish her as they would any other crew member; with lashes of the cat o'ninetails or some more creative forfeit.

If anyone wants to flesh out this idea a bit more, pm me. :kiss:
 
Last edited:
2 words...

Brütal Legend

Who wants to be my rock deity? An axe wielding, death riffing, fast talking, Deuce driving, ripped Jack Black with a latent and hitherto unexplored dominant/sadistic streak?

Pm me.

Ophelia :kiss:

pre-e3-2009-brutal-legend-hands-on-preview-20090530031201914.jpg
 
Hi

I want to write the Brutal Legend idea with you and as far as I can see, you haven't cast it. I've been a fan of your writing for a while now and have signed up with a profile specifically to see if I can write with you on this. As this is my first post, I'm going to write an introduction for Brutal Legend to see if you like it. My writing's not too shabby, though I'll be looking to raise my game. I've seen that you've been busy with threads lately and honestly, I don't care. So long as you still want to write a Brutal Legend thread, I don't mind how often you're able to post.

Hope this is agreeable.
 
Hi Predatory.

I have had interest in the BL idea but the guy in question has never actually played the computer game so I've been in two minds about it. I haven't played all the way through the game myself but I don't have any real desire to follow the plot too closely, just to explore the possibilities of that twisted little universe.

I'm very flattered that you've signed up specifically to write with me and I'll happily look at your post 1 and see what happens. You're right in that I've got more than a few threads on my plate at the moment but they're all such fun I can't bring myself to bow out of any of them, greedy bitch that I am.

I'll be interested in seeing how you want to play things and what ideas you have. Also, I'm really hoping to find a writer with Jack Black's gift of the gab because it's one of the things that makes the game so much fun.

You don't seem to have private messaging enabled. You'll find the tick box on the 'Options' screen of your 'User Control Panel.'

Welcome to Lit. :kiss:
 
Back
Top