Girl in Jockstraps and Masculinizing Females

Trapper_Jock_Mcintyre

Experienced
Joined
May 28, 2011
Posts
77
Seeing as this is the place to discuss fetishes, I want to toss mine into the ring
Lemme put it this way:

I have a jockstrap fetish and a fetish for men's tighty-whities -- not so odd.
I am a girl and have a jockstrap fetish and a fetish for men's tighty-whities -- not so odd.
I am a girl and have a jockstrap fetish anbd a fetish for men's tighty-whities when they are worn by other girls! -- ding ding ding ding ding -- not too garden variety!

I'm kinda your garden variety gay girl tomboy type, and I love getting and giving oral through the poiuch of a Bike #10 jockstrap. I love doing the same through a pair of Fruit of the Loom briefs. I totally get off when my GF Sparky and I do this kinda stuff in the roleplay of being two gay guys. There's something so hot about the genderfuck aspect of it.

So I wrote a little story called Her Crewcut and Masculinization (http://www.literotica.com/s/her-crewcut-and-masculinization) that takes into a new territory of taking a poofie little femme thing and masculinizing her as a humiliating punishment and making her into a twinky gayboy.

I'm hoping to do more like this and of course see more and see who else gets off on girls in jockstraps. See some goodies that I get off on below

See ya -- stay strapped

Trap
 

Attachments

  • 2_resize.JPG
    2_resize.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 439
  • 3_resize.JPG
    3_resize.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 383
  • 4_resize.JPG
    4_resize.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 395
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 362
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 401
Well, damn! Hello, what a pleasure to meet you! :D

I've gone through phases where I wear men's yfronts. one year at Michigan's women's fest, my basic attire was chaps, boots, harness, tighty whities, and a strapon. Good times, good times.
 
Hello

Interesting look,,, Would love to see the back of all of those. You have a sweet looking body
 
Well, damn! Hello, what a pleasure to meet you! :D

I've gone through phases where I wear men's yfronts. one year at Michigan's women's fest, my basic attire was chaps, boots, harness, tighty whities, and a strapon. Good times, good times.

Hey there!


Just simply not enough this sorta stuff anywhere!

Stay strapped (jock and otherwise!)

Trap
 
And so you shall .....

Trap
Maybe I'm not all that experienced, but I hadn't seen this before and find it to be very hot (and totally not at all weird). I think blurring the gender lines makes for some great potential role-play and lots of fun! Enjoy yourself and your partner!! Giddyup!
 
A few from my GF Sparky. Hmm -- in the last one -- you might say that she has balls!


Trap
 

Attachments

  • PA063851_resize.JPG
    PA063851_resize.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 331
  • PA063887_resize.JPG
    PA063887_resize.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 291
  • PA064203_resize.JPG
    PA064203_resize.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 323
This is incredibly hot. I've always been a fan of trapper. If you have more, I'd be interested in hosting a site for you.
 
Trapper! you got me started on the whole girls wearing jockstraps! I've even had sex with one of my girlfriends while she was wearing one... so hot an So sexy! What happened to you? i miss seeing new pictures and posts!
 
Back
Top