As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! That is the spirit! :heart:

I have all the respect in the world for you and your colleagues.
Without you, the hospital wouldn't function.

Although I wish there was one uniform design for hospitals, they all look the same inside but aren't laid out the same.
And what idiot would put an MRI in the middle of the hospital.

I took my obligatory broken-hearted, worked over timed bubble bath. I scrubbed the germ of his lost lust off my heart in a sterile fashion. I looked at myself and realized that I am good.

I forget what it feels like to write with a pencil.

I have a pen box with multi-colored pens and sharpie markers. I enjoy diversity.

I use a pencil rarely any more, but I used to frequently, back when i made mechanical drawings. Computer aided drafting has removed all the artsy-fartsy bits of drawings any more.

I laid out some walls last winter with a blue sharpie and red chalk. It was colorful.

I have all the respect in the world for you and your colleagues.
Without you, the hospital wouldn't function.

Although I wish there was one uniform design for hospitals, they all look the same inside but aren't laid out the same.
And what idiot would put an MRI in the middle of the hospital.
Thank you, this is close to perfect truth. We do 'run' the place. We are doing so much in 12.5 hours, when I stop to snuggle in a sick cold little lady wishing for one extra blanket----I forget for one minute about the movement on my mind, and the change-over. :heart:

Haha! The big powerful magnet sits in the center of our universe.

I use a pencil rarely any more, but I used to frequently, back when i made mechanical drawings. Computer aided drafting has removed all the artsy-fartsy bits of drawings any more.

I laid out some walls last winter with a blue sharpie and red chalk. It was colorful.
I love to draw.

I am going to clock in as if I am not there every day this week. It is just 12.5 hours- and that is all. My favorite new resident has rotated to general medical-- I will miss him. :(

The weather nurse!

I don't need the weather channel to tell me there is a heat wave going on, cause when Trauma-Medical "borrows" valuable high priced Neuro beds....

It's a heatwave and it is violent.

I'm precepting a medical nurse to neurology.
I think the first lesson must be how to check for:
gag-cough-swallow.

Somewhat hestitant in clicking that gag link, but I adore your latest avatar you hot nurse you.

Somewhat hestitant in clicking that gag link, but I adore your latest avatar you hot nurse you.
click click click it is boring and perverse to me, in ways I can't understand. I do it everyday at work--over and over again with each neuro check.

Thanks about the av! The sky-ride was hot and windy. :heart:

What cock do I have to suck to get the flight RN job?

I'm kinda kidding as I watch the helicopter go bye-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back