Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last place was outside sitting in front of my mail box. When the mailman shows up lately it means I am gonna get fucked so I might as well get myself in a lather and make the best of it.

My last place was outside sitting in front of my mail box. When the mailman shows up lately it means I am gonna get fucked so I might as well get myself in a lather and make the best of it.

That most me a fun route for your carrier...

In the shower yesterday afternoon after some serious PM's with Star and Tina. Such a shame to see all that cum get sucked down the drain .....

In my hotel room... blew a nice big puddle on the desk... Thinking about leaving another one!

A night of talking to new friend online had me hot so had some needed time this morning in my bed to get my head back on straight lol

Yesterday, my girl sucking on me, my huge load on her tits, mouth, cheeks and tongue.

Right here at my computer while working on a new story. I thought it was pretty hot, it got me wet and I ended up "playing" a little too much :eek: Hope it has the same effect on those who read it.

Awesome!

Right here at my computer while working on a new story. I thought it was pretty hot, it got me wet and I ended up "playing" a little too much :eek: Hope it has the same effect on those who read it.

That's a good sign.........If it doesn't get you off, it likely won't get anyone else off either. I love the Research & Develoment phase of writing erotica!

mmm - last was in bed - a few days ago after a lovely, long series of chats and PMs - next - sometime very soon :devil: - mmmm either in the living room or the bedroom or the kitchen or ...

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

mmm - last was in bed - a few days ago after a lovely, long series of chats and PMs - next - sometime very soon :devil: - mmmm either in the living room or the bedroom or the kitchen or ...

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

naughty sexy girl

Right here. Last night. Chatting to a very sweet woman I met here yesterday. Plan on doing it again today (hand wandering down between my legs, touching my smooth, damp lips). Oh my, I seem to have started already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back