Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm stroking my cock while watching you two go at it.

Pulling out of your wet cunt and pushing against your tight ass....sliding my cock deep and slow into your asshole until I fill you completely....my hard cock throbbing inside of you....spreading your legs wide as I start to thrust into your ass

[The library must be filling up]

moaning as you slide out and press against my tight wet rosebud - groaning with pleasure as you enter me - smiling at Tom - licking my lips

Last edited:
I come up to you two, watching as Slave is about to have her asshole violated, release my cock from it's confines and then rams it down her whore throat...take it like the good little girl you are slut!

i press my cock against your lips and you respond by licking the precum off my cock.

moaning with pleasure as a hard length is thrust into my mouth - my ass filled completely now - hands groping my nipples - pulling on them

[this mature age student is certainly getting a seeing to]

I grab the two cocks and slide one and then the other into my mouth riding harder and harder the cock buried in my arse

i slide my hard cock in and out of your hot wet mouth as I watch your ass quiver every time he thrusts his cock into your anus.

[this mature age student is certainly getting a seeing to]

I grab the two cocks and slide one and then the other into my mouth riding harder and harder the cock buried in my arse

love seeing your face get filled....thrusting deeper and deeper in your tight ass.....pulling on your nipples, twisting hard....smacking your tits while your face gets fucked

mmm - licking and sucking deeply each cock - saliva dripping down my chin now - my ass getting a good pounding

I try to squeeze my butt tighter around your throbbing sex, filling you pump faster now - fill my hole baby - explode deep inside me

The two other cocks are really nice and hard throbbing - waiting -

[I'm soo wet now ]

I can't take both cocks at once - i stroke faster and faster - slipping my fingers into my sopping sex - then sliding my hands up and down your shafts - tasting my juices

I try to squeeze my butt tighter around your throbbing sex, filling you pump faster now - fill my hole baby - explode deep inside me

The two other cocks are really nice and hard throbbing - waiting -

[I'm soo wet now ]

Cumming very hard!!!! Filling your tight asshole with my sticky cum....my cock throbbing inside of your ass....squeezing your tits as I explose inside of you.

I feel Jimm cumming my arse filling with cream - I continue to pinch his nipples - clenching my butt cheeks milking every last drop out of his fat cock - pumping a throbbing cock inside my mouth

I feel Jimm cumming my arse filling with cream - I continue to pinch his nipples - clenching my butt cheeks milking every last drop out of his fat cock - pumping a throbbing cock inside my mouth

Kneeling back between your legs....pushing my tongue deep in your ass...sucking and licking out all my cum from your tight little asshole....then moving up above your face...spitting my cum in your cock filled mouth

mmm - licking your lips as I taste your cum filled mouth - sucking your still hard cock

I feel someone pull me upright and then push me towards a reading table - hands pulling me on to my back as other hands spread my legs - a thick cock pressed back into my mouth

I spread your legs wide and kneel down between your legs. your cunt is very wet and cum is still leaking from your anus.

I wrap my legs around you pulling you into me - I need my pussy filled too - I pull on my nipples and rub my juicy mound watching you smile as you enter me - stretching my walls, cum oozing out - making me slip on the desk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back