I'm Back.

LostBabygirl3489

Literotica Guru
Hello lovely Lit friends. A kind moderator on here deleted my previous thread upon my request because I did not want my personal blog being linked to Lit anymore.

I will be adding more pics now as my confidence grows more day by day. Here is one I took just now. Hard work at the gym and patience are paying off, thankfully.^-^ I :heart: you guys.

Last edited:
Hello lovely Lit friends. A kind moderator on here deleted my previous thread upon my request because I did not want my personal blog being linked to Lit anymore.

I will be adding more pics now as my confidence grows more day by day. Here is one I took just now. Hard work at the gym and patience are paying off, thankfully.^-^ I :heart: you guys.

Welcome back!

I have missed you. -Hugs-

Looking slim, trim, and gorgeous as always. :rose:

Lovely and sexy as always.:kiss::kiss:

Welcome back my sweet girl!

So glad to see you again.

The gym can do wondrous things for the body and the mind.

I look forward to seeing more of your delightful body and mind revealed in this thread.

stunning!!! Welcome back!

Welcome back beautiful girl.

Welcome back! You look as delicious as ever!!!

Thank you for all the love!^-^ I am going to try using my nice camera from now on. I am going to start working again soon so I will be buying sexy new outfits for photo shoots. :devil: I'm definitely buying a school girl one.

Thank you for all the love!^-^ I am going to try using my nice camera from now on. I am going to start working again soon so I will be buying sexy new outfits for photo shoots. :devil: I'm definitely buying a school girl one.

And that's a school we all want to attend! :D

Glad you started another thread.

Hard work is rewarding when the effort brings results.

Very nice! Welcome back.

Glad to see you back, and posting your delectable-looking body! Your efforts at the gym are definitely showing very arousing results. ;) :kiss:

Indeed it is paying off BEAUTIFULLY!! Good to have you back Sexy!! :kiss:

Looking good!

So sexy.... cute pantries and beautiful nipples. Very arousing.

:)

Looking beautiful !!!:kiss:

Color Me intrigued . :rose::rose:

Very sexy girl

Back