showing gives us a chill

Looks a little cloudy but cant really tell

That cloudy is from her pussy juices. We had been on a road trip with her flashing for the best part of a day and when we got to the hotel road she got me a drink from the cooler. While I relaxed and enjoyed a drink she laid on the bed in front of me and masturbated.

That cloudy is from her pussy juices. We had been on a road trip with her flashing for the best part of a day and when we got to the hotel road she got me a drink from the cooler. While I relaxed and enjoyed a drink she laid on the bed in front of me and masturbated.

We were on the first floor about 4 in the afternoon. The curtain was slightly open and she was extremely hot. I took several photos and we had sex afterwards then I took her out to eat. I had her leave her panties off. When we got back to the room we had sex again. Great road trip!

We were on the first floor about 4 in the afternoon. The curtain was slightly open and she was extremely hot. I took several photos and we had sex afterwards then I took her out to eat. I had her leave her panties off. When we got back to the room we had sex again. Great road trip!
Sounds like the kind of road trip I would like to go on!!

We actually have a vacation road trip coming up in a couple months. Should be an interesting ride
Be sure to fill us in on all the details when you get from vacation. In the meantime feel free to share any new pics have.

Back