rubydlite...up close and personal

Things that made me happy today on my journey :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Not sure why they vanished..here it is again..but a beautiful sight I saw while visiting a dearly missed friend today.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I was here last weekend. Thought you might appreciate it. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2804.jpg
    IMG_2804.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 248
So this is no visualy artistic picture.....but it was yummy. And I did say I would post things that made me happy, sad or whatever. This is our first Thanksgiving in our new home. Sweet potatoes are white....not pink....I couldn't find a turnip to save my soul and summer savory is apparently a thing of the east coast. However, despite this....and a few pleasant 'interuptions' 0-0-0 supper made it to the table.

[Ing]http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1309509&stc=1&d=1381796093[/ing]

Last edited:
So this is no visualy artistic picture.....but it was yummy. And I did say I would post things that made me happy, sad or whatever. This is our first Thanksgiving in our new home. Sweet potatoes are white....not pink....I couldn't find a turnip to save my soul and summer savory is apparently a thing of the east coast. However, despite this....and a few pleasant 'interuptions' 0-0-0 supper made it to the table.

[Ing]http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1309509&stc=1&d=1381796093[/ing]

hey its home made and with your family and looks delicious:).

Out for a fall walk with the kids today. It was plus 5. Brrr. Went to the park..and came home in about 15 minutes. Saw this pretty tree along the way...the fruit still hanging on. Love these two colours together.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Out for a fall walk with the kids today. It was plus 5. Brrr. Went to the park..and came home in about 15 minutes. Saw this pretty tree along the way...the fruit still hanging on. Love these two colours together.

attachment.php

beautiful.. are this apples or pomegranates?.. what kind of fruit is it?..
Just a mystery to me ..
:D

Another selfie....Maybe I should start a selfie thread....any takers ?

attachment.php

Last edited:
It's another nice picture, but I like the whole peek-a-boo aspect of this thread.

Why don't you wait until you have a collection and then figure out if it's art or am picks material before you start another thread?

EDIT- Oh! looks like you already started one. Two photo threads should keep you busy.

Last edited:
Back